![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
this photoshoot it's better than I thought. Her smile is so beautiful
and she's gorgeous as well :3thanks for the scans!
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the scans! I'm a fan of the braids.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
im so loving her hair!!
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love the photos of her with the long hair!
The ones with short hair are...alright.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
These are hideous, she really is getting too old for this kind of shoot to be flattering for her...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
^thank you!!
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thx!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I see Jeffrey Campbell xD!!!!
Good shoot Thanks for sharing.
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
awww thank you! I'm in love with these photoshoot
should have bought a mag
__________________
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo. ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama. ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo. ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai. ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka. ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo. ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't care what anyone says about her duck lips, I love them. ♥
Thanks for sharing, especially those HQ scans. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
I looooveeeee her eye color on the cover! So cool.
![]() And I am totally loving her make up in the last picture. Ah, Ayu. You're so wonderful. xD <3 Thank you for sharing!!
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
love them all except for the cover section. Thanks for uploading the scans!
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
i just love her pink hair .thanks for the HQ scans
__________________
THE BEST WEBSITE TO BUY USED JAPANESE IMPORT :WWW.MYJPOP.COM if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/ Last edited by gothicayu; 13th January 2013 at 07:49 PM. |
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, party queen, scawaii |
|
|
![]() |