'Feel the love' short ver. preview from YouTube - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23rd October 2013, 01:57 PM
progress's Avatar
progress progress is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Milan, Italy
Posts: 69
I don't want to be negative, but I think this song is terrible.
Maybe I will change my mind, but for now to me this is one of the worst things in Ayu's discography.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23rd October 2013, 01:59 PM
marty's Avatar
marty marty is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Italy, Turin
Posts: 1,649
It's early and everything, but I love it!
Thank you Ayu, for making You&Me episode II, thank you so much! Omg, she sounds so lovely singing this. It's early to have an opinion anyway, so I'm just enjoying this as much as I can!
__________________


Hello new me...

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23rd October 2013, 02:13 PM
henrique henrique is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 106
I love You and me and I like fell the love...

I feel a little lack of energy but I think the final part will solve this....from what a heard in the previus samples in studio.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23rd October 2013, 02:15 PM
yamashita.san yamashita.san is offline
TO BE Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 595
i don't like this song...it sounds so cheap and... i don't know... i'm very disappointed...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23rd October 2013, 02:16 PM
TeamAyu2004's Avatar
TeamAyu2004 TeamAyu2004 is offline
GREEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Japan
Posts: 14,433
awesome.
New single. New Song. a christmas thing? YAY!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23rd October 2013, 03:16 PM
Chris85's Avatar
Chris85 Chris85 is offline
opening Run Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 2,332
The English lyrics are awful, I like the arrangement though...
__________________
ex-TeamAyu member
Ayu concerts I've been to (22):
ARENA TOUR 2012 ~HOTEL Love songs~ (11.08, 12.08 (Fukuoka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 23rd October 2013, 03:26 PM
Kazeyomi's Avatar
Kazeyomi Kazeyomi is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 6,368
This is not what I expected from the preview we listened times ago. This is WAY better!
It's like a better version of You & Me. Still cheesy, but in a good way. I love when she's so carefree.

I'm glad she didn't lost her touch though, this dance track screams AYU everywhere
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 23rd October 2013, 03:37 PM
pimenta's Avatar
pimenta pimenta is offline
winding road H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,610
I actually really like it, it's super simple, but it's so catchy!

Sounds much better than it did in those TA videos
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23rd October 2013, 03:51 PM
LEOyumi's Avatar
LEOyumi LEOyumi is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,199
Wow, what an amazing song! Kinda DDR feeling, really great. Love love love the short ver (lol short okay)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23rd October 2013, 03:55 PM
inspire_rmx's Avatar
inspire_rmx inspire_rmx is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,994
a new single finally!!!! i love everything about the song. except the chorus. not really feeling the chorus. a need a rock song from Ayu
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 23rd October 2013, 04:16 PM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
finally something new!
thoguh i don't rly like trance/dance music, i'm looking forward to Merry-go-round.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 23rd October 2013, 04:18 PM
DonkeyKongRemix's Avatar
DonkeyKongRemix DonkeyKongRemix is offline
Paper Doll Protector

 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,710
I really love this! It's a great style for her.
__________________
I used to go by Nalini-dahlia.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 23rd October 2013, 05:17 PM
SpiceSquad!'s Avatar
SpiceSquad! SpiceSquad! is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ~where the wild things are~
Posts: 863
not bad.. although TBH im kinda tired on this kind of music.. everybody is doing it right now
__________________
~Ayu @-->--~
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 23rd October 2013, 05:41 PM
kimmeh's Avatar
kimmeh kimmeh is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,489
I like this song a lot, but I'm suprised about the amount if positivity and people saying this is "so much better than LOVE again", because to me, this song is You&Me pt. 2, which is a part of LOVE again...
__________________

AegyoPOP ♦ Asian music downloads
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 23rd October 2013, 05:45 PM
heymrdj's Avatar
heymrdj heymrdj is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 55
Never thought the Queen would turn into such garbage.
I'm so sad and disappointed... :/
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 23rd October 2013, 05:54 PM
Saki-Chan's Avatar
Saki-Chan Saki-Chan is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Italy
Posts: 210
mmm I don't really like the tune, but I guess this song is ok... can't wait for the other song.
Actually... I wanted a japanese-like song, in japanese lyrics with japanese music.. this is too american style I think >_<
"Feel the love" reminds me " You&me" xD
__________________


Even if I'm born again to someone else
I'll start a journey to seek for you

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 23rd October 2013, 05:55 PM
Delicious n Bold's Avatar
Delicious n Bold Delicious n Bold is offline
Beautiful Day Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 9,649
The song is the hottest mess but I love how trashy it is.
It manages to put a smile on my face so I like it.

Edit; everyone's saying how it sounds like dated 90s stuff. I actually love dated 90s music

Last edited by Delicious n Bold; 23rd October 2013 at 05:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 23rd October 2013, 06:02 PM
Jwiz's Avatar
Jwiz Jwiz is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,477
Digital / Promo = no

Single = NO

Honestly...that's how bad the song is
__________________


Folie à Deux
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 23rd October 2013, 08:11 PM
henrique henrique is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 106
I Can't Stop Listening to This Song!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 23rd October 2013, 08:22 PM
perfectodub's Avatar
perfectodub perfectodub is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Santiago de Chile
Posts: 1,629
love the sound, the melody is not yet into my head
but is a perfect song for Summer/christmas here in the southern hemisphere
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, feel the love


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.