Oricon Ranking Daily [Bold & Delicious / PRIDE ] - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 1st December 2005, 05:16 AM
greggerz189's Avatar
greggerz189 greggerz189 is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 3,909
Bold & Delicious/Pride Oricon Ranking!

^_^ Yay! Ayu's new single Bold & Delicious/Pride debuted at No. 1 today!!! Woot!

2005.11.30 - 1
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 1st December 2005, 05:18 AM
MsMiyabi's Avatar
MsMiyabi MsMiyabi is offline
Are You Wake Up? Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In Hyde's Bed
Posts: 9,518
and lets hope it can stay there.
__________________


Msmiyabi formerly known as Akurei
MsMiyabi + Koda Kumi!
Proud Koda Kumi Fan Since 2000 & Namie Amuro Fan Since 1995<3
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 1st December 2005, 05:36 AM
Qt Mashi's Avatar
Qt Mashi Qt Mashi is offline
Born To Be... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
Posts: 9,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by gakkun
Oricon says there isn't a huge difference between B&D and Star and there's a possibility that Star will overtake B&D...
relli?

omg! GANBATE for everyone in Japan to buy B&D single!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 1st December 2005, 05:39 AM
Qt Mashi's Avatar
Qt Mashi Qt Mashi is offline
Born To Be... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
Posts: 9,900
^ yup! but i heard Star's sales is close to Ayu's and may overtake B&D tomorrow!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 1st December 2005, 05:45 AM
zeroshin888's Avatar
zeroshin888 zeroshin888 is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,704
yay! go AYU!!! It's funny to see how ppl freak out when ayu isnt 1st.. like for the HEAVEN single. People freaked out. =) I'd like to see it again. jk.. well kinda, the part where ppl freak out! haha
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 1st December 2005, 05:50 AM
Raleigh's Avatar
Raleigh Raleigh is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 11,782
Let's not panic over something which has not happened yet.
__________________


Even if you cannot hear my voice. I'll be right beside you dear.

Set by pepper

Crossover x A Hitomi Shimatani Forum

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 1st December 2005, 08:24 AM
greggerz189's Avatar
greggerz189 greggerz189 is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 3,909
who is star? I know aiko's right behind Ayu.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 1st December 2005, 09:25 AM
kournikova's Avatar
kournikova kournikova is offline
CAROLS Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Surabaya
Posts: 6,159
whoa... nice ^^
__________________
-=|wishing star|=-
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 1st December 2005, 09:38 AM
Qt Mashi's Avatar
Qt Mashi Qt Mashi is offline
Born To Be... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
Posts: 9,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroshin888
yay! go AYU!!! It's funny to see how ppl freak out when ayu isnt 1st.. like for the HEAVEN single. People freaked out. =) I'd like to see it again. jk.. well kinda, the part where ppl freak out! haha
that's so cruel! i was one of them who freaked out
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 1st December 2005, 10:02 AM
Qt Mashi's Avatar
Qt Mashi Qt Mashi is offline
Born To Be... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
Posts: 9,900
^ lol i tihnk Star is Aiko's single
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 1st December 2005, 12:19 PM
erikowan erikowan is offline
LIMIT Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 22
Oh no! I check on the oricon chart today, ayu has descended to position 2.
It couldn't...ayu shouldnt be losing to aiko.....is she lose her shine again, it seems like her sales are fluctuating all the time.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 1st December 2005, 12:30 PM
RAISKA's Avatar
RAISKA RAISKA is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Russia
Posts: 647
YAHOOO!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 1st December 2005, 12:35 PM
Endlessoul's Avatar
Endlessoul Endlessoul is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Heartplace
Posts: 1,315
No I can't believe she's no.2 today!!! How the hell does it happen???T.T
__________________
I'm gonna make it up for all of the Sunday Times.
I'm gonna make it up for all of the nursery rhymes.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 1st December 2005, 12:39 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
I think in the end, Ayu's gonna end up selling more than aiko though~ since sometimes Ayu's singles sort of stutter when other 'popular' releases come out as well. Kirakira was sort of bouncy with fairyland when it came out. :F and fairyland stil got #1 in weekly, right?

Edit: I just looked back at the old topic and that week, fairyland sold 172k and Kirakira sold a little less than 100k. ~_~

Last edited by truehappiness; 1st December 2005 at 12:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 1st December 2005, 12:54 PM
Endlessoul's Avatar
Endlessoul Endlessoul is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Heartplace
Posts: 1,315
I really hope so! Though I don't think B&D will sell a lot. sorry...Anyway I hope that those Japanese ayufans can do sumthing zmazing...XD
__________________
I'm gonna make it up for all of the Sunday Times.
I'm gonna make it up for all of the nursery rhymes.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 1st December 2005, 01:14 PM
happytoadstool's Avatar
happytoadstool happytoadstool is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Philippines
Posts: 389
o no... ayu's at number 2... nt a good sign for the weekly chart... i do have a feeling that aiko's song will have more legs than ayu's... i want ayu to maintain her streak of number 1s...
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 1st December 2005, 01:18 PM
hamasaki_edwin's Avatar
hamasaki_edwin hamasaki_edwin is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 334
sometimes i hope this single will sold more than other singles in this year
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 1st December 2005, 01:27 PM
[AHS]MortalSex's Avatar
[AHS]MortalSex [AHS]MortalSex is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,976
wow! didnīt know that this single was going to be 1st!! ^^ nice done ayu =)=) thanks for the news
__________________
どぞ よろしく おねがいします

Born By The Sword, Die By The Sword
The Fear For Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh

~Yours Sincerely MortalSex
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 1st December 2005, 01:57 PM
Raleigh's Avatar
Raleigh Raleigh is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 11,782
Eh... I hoped she could stay #1 for a week at least.. too bad
__________________


Even if you cannot hear my voice. I'll be right beside you dear.

Set by pepper

Crossover x A Hitomi Shimatani Forum

Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 1st December 2005, 03:01 PM
seki_kun's Avatar
seki_kun seki_kun is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Viņa del Mar, Chile
Posts: 128
Yeah!!!! I don't if is 2º now... at least was 1º one day... I think that is great n_n!!! but I would like to see in the weekly charts to ayumi hahhahaah 1º place don't would be bad hehehehe...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.