GUILTY prizes - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 26th December 2007, 10:21 PM
aleco's Avatar
aleco aleco is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empry View Post
arashi from the a-h.net forum has won a GUILTY poster from cdjapan and they've notified him/her of his/her prize by e-mail already.
yes he win a poster,
he is the only between all of us loool
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 27th December 2007, 01:55 AM
namiie's Avatar
namiie namiie is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,881
I don't know how I feel about the leopard print I hope I get the blanket or towel!
__________________


★★ BIG BANG: Japanese expansion, June 2009! ★★

♫ w-inds x G - D R A G O N: "Rain is Falling" out now! ♫

Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 27th December 2007, 03:16 AM
nightlightyear's Avatar
nightlightyear nightlightyear is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 389
Whoa you guys are going nuts! XD

That full poster (the CD cover) is beautiful!
__________________

Thanks Keishi for the beautiful siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 27th December 2007, 09:08 AM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empry View Post
arashi from the a-h.net forum has won a GUILTY poster from cdjapan and they've notified him/her of his/her prize by e-mail already.
I want Poster too ;_;
I´m getting this Eco-Kairo thingy, itz is listed in my YA Order ^^
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 27th December 2007, 09:18 AM
astameth's Avatar
astameth astameth is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: France
Posts: 308
more luck on Ya, apparently :/ damn, I never ordered on the good site
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 27th December 2007, 09:32 AM
Ryuuzaki's Avatar
Ryuuzaki Ryuuzaki is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,283
i won nothing, i never ever won something
i wanted a eco-kairo T_T
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 27th December 2007, 11:05 AM
matt matt is offline
As if.. Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ibaraki
Posts: 269
I mentioned in another thread, but I got the tumbler, but I got it at a store in Japan not from CDJapan/YesAsia.

I don't know if CDJapan/YesAsia write the details down, but this is the breakdown of the prizes and how many there are to give away.

A Blanket - 1
B Towel - 1
C Tumbler - 2
D Mini Kairo - 3
E Stickers - 10
F Poster - 100 (two types to match each cover - whether that means 50 of each, or 100 of each I don't know)

That's been the breakdown in stores in Japan, anyway. You put your hand into the box and pull at a card which has the letter printed on it. You get the prize which corresponds with the letter (same as above).
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 27th December 2007, 02:45 PM
freedreamer's Avatar
freedreamer freedreamer is offline
Don't look back Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 18,096
i won nothing...haiz
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 27th December 2007, 05:11 PM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,548
huhuh o.o
I won sth rare xD Something must be wrong with the world xD lol
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023

Last edited by ~angel*ayumi~; 27th December 2007 at 05:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 27th December 2007, 05:38 PM
Mirai Noah's Avatar
Mirai Noah Mirai Noah is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 11,727
I wonder if I'll get anything.
__________________

There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you.
My LJ x Hitomi Shimatani @ LJ x Yuna Ito @ LJ x ayaka @ LJ x misono @ LJ
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 27th December 2007, 05:43 PM
Ani_C's Avatar
Ani_C Ani_C is offline
SCAR Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vancouver Canada
Posts: 1,506
I doubt I'll get anything *3*
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 27th December 2007, 06:25 PM
Sommernacht~'s Avatar
Sommernacht~ Sommernacht~ is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesse, Germany
Posts: 320
haven't gotten an email for prize winning notification, but...

I got THIS on Dec 25:

Quote:
Thank you for shopping at CDJapan.

We shipped your order today.
yaaaaaah >_____<
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 27th December 2007, 08:36 PM
Bad Wolf's Avatar
Bad Wolf Bad Wolf is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where desu meets biscuits.
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by babamon View Post
From the pic,
A - 1 Blanket
B - 1 Towel
C - 2 Big drinking glasses
D - 3 Ekokairo (Anyone tell mi wat's this?)
E - 10 Line stone stickers
F - 100 Posters (50 of each kind)
Cutest Engrish ever XD
__________________


"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 16th January 2008, 10:56 AM
g~sus~'s Avatar
g~sus~ g~sus~ is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 379
OMG!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 16th January 2008, 11:08 AM
Huaka's Avatar
Huaka Huaka is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 2,500
My boyfriend won me the Guilty CD+DVD poster. It's really pretty! No words on it too.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 16th January 2008, 11:19 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
wow the prizes looks really good , I want them too !
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 17th January 2008, 02:20 AM
ayuzlove's Avatar
ayuzlove ayuzlove is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,867
COOL!!! Me want too!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 19th January 2008, 10:04 PM
AyuXGuiltyXHamasaki's Avatar
AyuXGuiltyXHamasaki AyuXGuiltyXHamasaki is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 80
O...M...G!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE LOOK AMAZING!!!! Is it too late to go enter it at Yesasia???
__________________

Made by yours truly

GANBATTE NE AYU!!!

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 20th January 2008, 12:59 AM
ayutenshi ayutenshi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8
wow you guys! i love your siggies!!
i want these items too!!!!!!!!!
sooo cool! im so jealous!
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 23rd January 2008, 03:10 PM
salmon's Avatar
salmon salmon is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 355
just to ask, is it the card is found inside the cd?
i got a card it wrote F,
i got it from yesasia


Last edited by salmon; 23rd January 2008 at 03:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.