[BREAKERZ] the 12th thread ~BUNNY LOVE / REAL LOVE 2010~ ; Usamimi BRZ ♥ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th November 2010, 04:57 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
LOL I hope DAIGO doesn't do that xD D:

it's funny , the bunny love parka looked kinda cute when their concert goods for it were released a few days ago

but when I saw DAIGO wearing it on his blog , the bunny's 'head' , it looked like the radioactive sign

the parka's the most expensive item in their concert goods list . It's even more pricer if not on par with the Ameba Pigg parka :O

speaking of which , tomorrow's the 2nd day of the BUNNY LOVE tour which they're heading to Aichi prefecture to kick some serious ass once more
I thought the bunny parka looks better in real than it did on the pics
maybe he'll be wearing the other version in his blod pic after they've performed tomorrow,
its stupid that i feel excited for their concerts even though i wont be attending, i guess i'm just happy they're doing it.

I thought today DAIGO would post a full pic of the 3 of them from the purika but I guess not I didn't see that Shinpei has updated his, I thought maybe he'd post the pic if Daigo didn't

Old 6th November 2010, 05:00 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoF4 View Post
I thought the bunny parka looks better in real than it did on the pics
maybe he'll be wearing the other version in his blod pic after they've performed tomorrow,
its stupid that i feel excited for their concerts even though i wont be attending, i guess i'm just happy they're doing it.
I don't know maybe yes maybe no ? DAIGO always blogged before/after a live performance so you can count on him to do that tomorrow for Aichi's performance

haha yeah I know , I'm a 6 hours airplane ride away from Japan but despite this in not attending their gigs , I'm always fired up haha

Quote:
I thought today DAIGO would post a full pic of the 3 of them from the purika but I guess not I didn't see that Shinpei has updated his, I thought maybe he'd post the pic if Daigo didn't
from what I know , Shinpi doesn't have a habit of posting purika pics of the guys on his blog :O

not that I know of anyway , it's always DAIGO doing that

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 7th November 2010, 01:43 AM
neverending dream Initiate

OHMYGOD DAIGO look so hot on the blog entry nat translated~
<3
Old 7th November 2010, 01:21 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Karen, that has to be the cutest signature I've ever seen in my life! I love it, they are too cute! I'd love to have them as pet bunnies, lol!

Old 7th November 2010, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Dynamite View Post
OHMYGOD DAIGO look so hot on the blog entry nat translated~
<3
he looked awesome in last night's entry , I can't wait for Nat to get it translated

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyusakiFan View Post
Karen, that has to be the cutest signature I've ever seen in my life! I love it, they are too cute! I'd love to have them as pet bunnies, lol!
LOL there's plenty more where that came from Brit xD -> http://community.livejournal.com/brzgif/15474.html

===

English lyrics translation for BUNNY LOVE

http://brzfan.net/2010/11/06/bunny-love-translation/

Oh good lord D: I'm reading the English translations for BUNNY LOVE currently .

:O X_X ok now I understand why the song's about lush , temptation & lmao at DAIGO writing about cages xD

Sheesh , too much Eiki Eiki at bay for you to handle DAIGO ? ~_~ .

No surprises for REAL LOVE (2010) & FAKE LOVE since both songs were already translated on brzfan.net quite sometime back .

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 7th November 2010, 07:05 AM
neverending dream Initiate

OHMYGOD I love the lyrics xD It's so sexy~
Quote:
I wanna thrust it from behind
And make a mess out of you
Old 7th November 2010, 07:08 AM

seriously man , why's DAIGO always in charge of the DoM songs in the group ? D:

REAL LOVE (2010) , NO SEX NO LIFE , FAKE LOVE & then now BUNNY LOVE

He probably read too much of Eiki Eiki's manga if not he was deprived of you know what ~_~

Old 7th November 2010, 08:21 AM
Far away Initiate

14 days

Old 7th November 2010, 08:23 AM

was it even necessary for DAIGO sing otsuka ai's Sakuranbo while padding the bicycle with Sakura ? ~_~

Old 7th November 2010, 08:23 AM
Far away Initiate

I read the lyrics to Bunny Love yesterday.

Is it wrong that I like the song?

I feel that its a doM person being doS
because
they want to be this way(which is really quite doS) with the person, but obviously they can't be so it must be 'hurting' them to have to abstain from being that way.

now the equestion is
who are all these girls or just the one? you're writing about???

Old 7th November 2010, 08:25 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

*gasp* OH MY!!! Are we watching too many AVs, DAIGO? I wanna be DAIGO's sex *ahem* I mean LOVE slave!

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 7th November 2010, 08:29 AM

Quote:
I read the lyrics to Bunny Love yesterday.

Is it wrong that I like the song?

I feel that its a doM person being doS
because
they want to be this way(which is really quite doS) with the person, but obviously they can't be so it must be 'hurting' them to have to abstain from being that way.

I dislike the song on 1st listen but I love BUNNY LOVE now

my sister said that the song's a bit X_X because there're certain parts of the song which she can understand

but isn't it ironic that most of the DoM songs in the group are written by DAIGO ? o_o

Quote:
now the equestion is
who are all these girls or just the one? you're writing about???
xD I don't know , it's only something that DAIGO knows himself

I have a feeling Gekijou , DEAR LIAR & GUILTY were written by him in dedication of his ex girlfriends who were cruel in dumping him instead of the opposite effect ~_~

Old 7th November 2010, 08:41 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriChan View Post
*gasp* OH MY!!! Are we watching too many AVs, DAIGO? I wanna be DAIGO's sex *ahem* I mean LOVE slave!

Quote:
I dislike the song on 1st listen but I love BUNNY LOVE now

my sister said that the song's a bit X_X because there're certain parts of the song which she can understand

but isn't it ironic that most of the DoM songs in the group are written by DAIGO ? o_o

xD I don't know , it's only something that DAIGO knows himself

I have a feeling Gekijou , DEAR LIAR & GUILTY were written by him in dedication of his ex girlfriends who were cruel in dumping him instead of the opposite effect ~_~
I liked the song first time I heard it, I really like the beat to it, and especially the opening.

The song is somewhat crude
but you gotta expect it really what with Real Love being on the single too, thats not exactly a sweet lovey dovey song.

Old 7th November 2010, 08:48 AM

Quote:

I liked the song first time I heard it, I really like the beat to it, and especially the opening.

The song is somewhat crude
xD I dislike BUNNY LOVE on 1st listen , maybe cos when we were watching DAIGO P together last month , I was SO taken aback just how the PV plot for it was like lmao

now I'm like so immune to what I see in the PV but yeah the ending of the song's great <3 , it's like SECRET GIRL , extremely

Quote:
but you gotta expect it really what with Real Love being on the single too, thats not exactly a sweet lovey dovey song.

I still shake my head when I looked back & that I never care about REAL LOVE initally because I dislike their older works a lot , especially their 1st album

but boy oh boy , after I saw 3 live performances of REAL LOVE , my perception towards the song has changed significantly , no doubt about it 8D

OH that reminds me , acoustic of FAKE LOVE is downright sensual & sexy & it really does have that French vibes to me

So acoustic of SUMMER PARTY has that Hawaii vibes while for FAKE LOVE , French

I wonder what's next ? Indian bollywood anyone ? LOL

Old 7th November 2010, 08:58 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
xD I dislike BUNNY LOVE on 1st listen , maybe cos when we were watching DAIGO P together last month , I was SO taken aback just how the PV plot for it was like lmao

now I'm like so immune to what I see in the PV but yeah the ending of the song's great <3 , it's like SECRET GIRL , extremely

I still shake my head when I looked back & that I never care about REAL LOVE initally because I dislike their older works a lot , especially their 1st album

but boy oh boy , after I saw 3 live performances of REAL LOVE , my perception towards the song has changed significantly , no doubt about it 8D

OH that reminds me , acoustic of FAKE LOVE is downright sensual & sexy & it really does have that French vibes to me

So acoustic of SUMMER PARTY has that Hawaii vibes while for FAKE LOVE , French

I wonder why DAIGO expresses himself so explicitly lol ,

Akihide & now also Shinpei must be used to it now but at first when he comes to then with songs they must have been like wtf

Quote:

I wonder what's next ? Indian bollywood anyone ? LOL
I had a nast experence with a mix of DAIGO STARDUST , bhangra and reggae last weekend when I was listening to DS while walking past two stalls next to one another at a market one playing bhangra the other reggae it was horrible

Old 7th November 2010, 09:06 AM

Quote:
I wonder why DAIGO expresses himself so explicitly lol ,

Akihide & now also Shinpei must be used to it now but at first when he comes to then with songs they must have been like wtf
haha tell me about it ~_~ . It's a good thing that whatever they sing/produce are in Japanese 8D , if not seriously I will switch it off when listening to the songs

Then again , it's already too late cos I'm already corrupted by them T-T

Quote:
I had a nast experence with a mix of DAIGO STARDUST , bhangra and reggae last weekend when I was listening to DS while walking past two stalls next to one another at a market one playing bhangra the other reggae it was horrible
LOL

I don't know , you know the guys , they're full of surprises

like I never expect them to acoustic FAKE LOVE like big time cos the original's so rocking kick ass but the acoustic's so very different in a really good way <3

I want them to acoustic more songs , Nat still wants an acoustic version of EMILY haha

Old 7th November 2010, 09:23 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
haha tell me about it ~_~ . It's a good thing that whatever they sing/produce are in Japanese 8D , if not seriously I will switch it off when listening to the songs

Then again , it's already too late cos I'm already corrupted by them T-T

LOL

I don't know , you know the guys , they're full of surprises

like I never expect them to acoustic FAKE LOVE like big time cos the original's so rocking kick ass but the acoustic's so very different in a really good way <3

I want them to acoustic more songs , Nat still wants an acoustic version of EMILY haha

I bet Sakura has stepped on DAIGO a couple of times ~ what I was thinking when i've been watching TSD lol I think I just want to see DAIGO in pain

I used to have a friend her name is Emily and she has black hair (used to as in we parted ways and are merely acquaintances now)

Is that why Nat calls that girl (she met in turkey was it?) Emily?

Old 7th November 2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:

I bet Sakura has stepped on DAIGO a couple of times ~ what I was thinking when i've been watching TSD lol I think I just want to see DAIGO in pain
xD

I can't believe something explicit like you know what , the guys can have a laugh over it in the REAL LOVE offshot clip which really surprised me a great deal

I said before the guys are full of surprises & yup this's evident . It's so cool that they do everything so well on a real professional level

Quote:
Is that why Nat calls that girl (she met in turkey was it?) Emily?
haha I think so , then again I'm not sure but I know Nat's eldest sister's newborn daughter , her name's Emily xD

if you read the lyrics of EMILY , I think DAIGO is singing about Emily The Strange due to subtle descriptions like dark black hair & etc :O

Old 7th November 2010, 09:39 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
xD

I can't believe something explicit like you know what , the guys can have a laugh over it in the REAL LOVE offshot clip which really surprised me a great deal

I said before the guys are full of surprises & yup this's evident . It's so cool that they do everything so well on a real professional level

haha I think so , then again I'm not sure but I know Nat's eldest sister's newborn daughter , her name's Emily xD

if you read the lyrics of EMILY , I think DAIGO is singing about Emily The Strange due to subtle descriptions like dark black hair & etc :O
*googles Emily the strange*
Just some standard goth girl; white skin, black hair...

I did wonder if he'd ever actually get with a foreigner

they really are full of surprises, which is good because it'd be boring if everything was always the same / similar.

it is surprising that they had so much trouble with the kiss in the pv lol oh well we get to watch them geting all up close and sexual over and over and over ...

Old 7th November 2010, 09:48 AM

Quote:
*googles Emily the strange*
Just some standard goth girl; white skin, black hair...

I did wonder if he'd ever actually get with a foreigner
I don't know maybe yes maybe no ? 8D

Quote:
they really are full of surprises, which is good because it'd be boring if everything was always the same / similar.
indeed & also their offshot clips are different from each other , in terms of epic fail stuff which's present

ok except for the part that Shinpi tends to be the butt of most if not all jokes that DAIGO planted on him ~_~ xD

Quote:
it is surprising that they had so much trouble with the kiss in the pv lol oh well we get to watch them geting all up close and sexual over and over and over ...
actually DAIGO was saying in the offshot clip that it has been a while since they kissed 8D which I suspect the last time they did it was in July at the Budokan

so that explained why they had to do quite a lot of takes at the end of the offshot

DAIGO was like this's an important scene in the PV so let's do it again ~_~ xD

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records