![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
^Mann That's hot!
I hope she will sing GREEN too but I heard that it was cofirmed to be MW |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
faiza^ you mean butterfly?? if its that im uploading right now TABOO and butterfly (full) in youtube ^^ if you want i'll put the link here...
but sorry its really low quality and like cut-cut-cut, ... the sound it's ok by the way... ^^ and yes... the best is always left until the end bye!
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
so she already was? or video of her appearence was taken from the very beginning?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
^i recorded that from the beggining when all artist are presented ^^ it's the only moment ayu have been showed -____-
byee!
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
^a ok XDD before someone mistaken the title so i thought it was teh same jeje
aix... waa the song this man is singing right now i sreally old!! 1982!!! O.o byee!
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have Ayu sing There ??
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ Not yet
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
still not
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ooooh, I'm finally available to stream TBS ^^ Cant wait to se what she will perform.
---------------- ........ehhh, what's that old man wearing on top of his head :S Japan sure is crazy! xD |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
now she have been announced!! the video is old!! it seams... from 2000... XDD aixx lets seee!!! wiiiii!!
__________________
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
She looks pretty!As always.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm more anticipating in seeing Hikki.
__________________
JUST ONE GLIMPSE CAN CHANGE LIFE. |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah I saw it too! Commercials again... I'm getting sick of them there are not so many commercials in France!!! XD
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Oh and I wonder if Ayu will sing 2-3 songs too, since other artist seem to be doing so? /edit: WHAT?! Noooo, commercials again. -o- |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
she is singing?
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not yet she'll sing near the end as always I think
Last edited by Linoa62; 24th September 2008 at 02:34 PM. |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
i think it will be after GLAY... well after GLAY-some adverts-talk-remember old CDTV-adverts-talk... XDDD
bye!
__________________
|
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can't wait!
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |