![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow! great jump!!!! guess the tv performances really helped~
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm glad that Ayu is going well with sales.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
the sales is doing great....
#1 daily, #1 weekly, and #1 monthly...the last time ayu did that with an album release was Secret (06/11/29)
__________________
Quote of Lifetime:"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream."~浜崎あゆみ~ TIMEasia,March25,2002
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
YAY!!! top3, i hope weekend will help her sales too...
hopefully, get back to number one daily position again? hahaha
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think by the end of the year, it should sell 1 million..
Especially maybe because of countdown. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
no it is not gonna sell a million unless there is a miracle. It will not stay on the charts long enough to reach 1 million. Look at the daily sales...she'll need to sell way more than that to reach it...800k should be no problem...but 1 million? I don't think so.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
YAY! Anyways, it will eventually sell 800 k, but reaching 900 k would take extremely long.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
3 2,981 A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ AVT 08/9/10
浜崎あゆみ 2,981 x 1.7 = 5,068 |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great! The sales should be somewhere around 24+k atm! So I am guessing around 28+ k for this week.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh, she stays at #3 for the 6th day as well! I'm so touched at the sales... she's already exceeding a lot of people's expectations!
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
AC keeps strong, great numbers!
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's great the way this is going. But ayu will probably average 1.5-2k daily next week. Hope that doesn't place her too far down the charts.
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice!!! its great she is still so high...haha
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow...stay strong...
__________________
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
go ayuuuuuu!!!
__________________
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
i wonder how the reaction will be if she sells another 30K next week lol (assuming she does this week)
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |