Hamasaki Ayumi and Avex face investigation by Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 22nd May 2009, 10:26 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker View Post
Yeah, but who knows, someone could have suffered an accident or the traffic jam could have made it impossible for ambulances passing by to go further. The fact "nothing happned" (as far as we know) doesn't mean you can go around doing such things that can put others under risk. that's like shooting with a gun on the street and saying you aren't guilty because nobody got hurt by the bullets (of course this is a stretch and more serious/threatening example, but yunno..) This was really a irresponsible move.
i agree with you, the line that ayu said sounds irreresponsible, she's a celebratity, and she should know that appearing in a public area and doing promotion will cause chaos.
but it's quoted from a mag, and it might not be the exact words she said.

I don't understand why you guys kept thinking it's stupid to ask for permission.
Try looking for the police view view, if the event organiser had ask for permission early, preparations could have been done.
or if you are just shopper who don't want to see ayu, would you be happy going there to find that there's no proper barrier or path for you to get to your destination?

Though, sentence to jail sounds stupid....and it is not ayu's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
last time i checked she's a human being, who are allowed to walk anywhere they like. since when do they need permission? i mean even if there was permission, do they honestly think that people wouldn't have done the same thing?

and fyi, the police in Japan are basically USELESS. if you came here, you'd know. they don't interfere with anything! there's countless stories of the police watching men beat up women and not do anything because they don't want to interfere. the police even came to one of my friends parties to ask them to be quiet and asked for my friends ID's (who were drunk) and my friends said "no!!!" and the police just nodded and walked away and nothing ever happened again. seriously.
no wonder my friends said japan police is corrupted, and more and more crimes are happening and criminals gets away....
even my friend manage to bribe a police when she was caught speeding to work, she just wink her eyes and gave the police 2000yen

My Instagram

Old 22nd May 2009, 10:41 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
i agree with you, the line that ayu said sounds irreresponsible, she's a celebratity, and she should know that appearing in a public area and doing promotion will cause chaos.

I don't understand why you guys kept thinking it's stupid to ask for permission.
Try looking for the police view view, if the event organiser had ask for permission early, preparations could have been done.
or if you are just shopper who don't want to see ayu, would you be happy going there to find that there's no proper barrier or path for you to get to your destination?

I agree with you. If something illegal happened there the police should have acted and do something about it though for the event it was I don't understand how much a permission was necessary but it might be my mistake in that case.
Since there was a crowding in shibuya (and the event was announced days/weeks before) and maybe there was no permission (even if the whole thing sounds wierd), they should have done something about it. The media should be filled with things about it being an illegal event because of the lack of permission.
It happened a month earlier while the police and media knew about it and they woke up just now.

Quote:

On that part some people on the board are quick to judge her while the magazine could change what she said to something totally different with a totally different meaning (if she even said something that close to it). And even if she said it I think that she would answer like that because it's not her responsibility to ask for permission (if it's needed), the people and the event, and she is also a human being. As I said in that case I might have been that indifferent just like her but it all depends and that's again if that's even what she said. I think some people are just quick to judge her/it at this point.

Quote:
Though, sentence to jail sounds stupid....and it is not ayu's fault.

That's also very true, avex are responsible for ayu's activities, events and schedule since she signed there back in 1998. How come SHE is being accused for not asking the permission?
Old 22nd May 2009, 11:00 AM
Sky high Protector

It's ridiculous. Why couldn't Ayu move to street? It's not deprived!!
Moreover nothing bad had happened. They just want money from her >.<
Old 22nd May 2009, 11:21 AM
until that Day… Initiate

i think ayu is not wrong for not asking permission from the police,bcoz she only had the event at shibuya, and she went to several stores to sign,thats not official events where ayu might just go to those stores randomly,like unplanned.. so whenever ayu will go,even to the airports,she needs permission?thas ridiculous..
Old 22nd May 2009, 11:23 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Why some of you here seems to post like it is ayu's responsibility to ask for the permission? Isn't it the staffs'?
It isn't like she was involve in organising the event. She just went as they asked.

Old 22nd May 2009, 11:40 AM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawaii~Onna~ View Post
Why some of you here seems to post like it is ayu's responsibility to ask for the permission? Isn't it the staffs'?
It isn't like she was involve in organising the event. She just went as they asked.
I agree. Normally, it's Staff oof avex who had ask to have the permission and VIVI!! It's them who oragnized the events!
Old 22nd May 2009, 11:44 AM
Who... Initiate

ayu is a person, she is free, nothing more than that.
indeed, I was present during her visit to Shibuya 109 and were only 3-4 minutes of jam, my gosh,,,, that's ridiculous !

was asked for permission when ayu was received by lots of fans at the JR Shinkansen stations? ayu must request permission from the Tokyo police every time she leaves home?
Old 22nd May 2009, 11:49 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawaii~Onna~ View Post
so agree with you!!!!
it's not Ayu's fault..

and it's weird that why the police wants to make a big deal out of it after a month???
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:03 PM
glitter Initiate

weird, and not her fault.
stupid media, they always come up with the stupidest things.

anyway, thanks for this info!
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:24 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
On that part some people on the board are quick to judge her while the magazine could change what she said to something totally different with a totally different meaning (if she even said something that close to it). And even if she said it I think that she would answer like that because it's not her responsibility to ask for permission (if it's needed), the people and the event, and she is also a human being. As I said in that case I might have been that indifferent just like her but it all depends and that's again if that's even what she said. I think some people are just quick to judge her/it at this point.

That's also very true, avex are responsible for ayu's activities, events and schedule since she signed there back in 1998. How come SHE is being accused for not asking the permission?
I agree with you.

I don't think we should rely totally on the quotes. They are from Friday, and is translated from Japanese, to Chinese, to English. Much can change between translations and information may change, or appear different.

According to SINA, Ayumi is accused because it was her choice to visit all the music shops in the area. This happened spontaneously, and was not planned by Avex. Many other artists had probably not been allowed for this by their staff, it shows how much power she has over her own career. ^-^

Last edited by Maxker; 22nd May 2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:34 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
so agree with you!!!!
it's not Ayu's fault..

and it's weird that why the police wants to make a big deal out of it after a month???
Maybe to have money from her.
Avex'll never let them to imprison her. She is so precious for them.
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:35 PM
neverending dream Initiate

Oh well, something tells me Ayu won't be doing anymore public events already after this

Old 22nd May 2009, 12:39 PM
WE WISH Initiate

^ Maybe she'll go back to Shibuya to promote the other version.
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:49 PM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:
According to SINA, Ayumi is accused because it was her choice to visit all the music shops in the area. This happened spontaneously, and was not planned by Avex. Many other artists had probably not been allowed for this by their staff, it shows how much power she has over her own career. ^-^
just like i thought..
Ayu just spontaniously thought of an idea to visit some big music stores.. and it's not even part of the photobook promotions, she just felt it's been a long time that she didn't visit those stores..so it wouldn't be a problem, to go all the sudden... where they were already in the same area... why she couldn't?
Old 22nd May 2009, 01:03 PM
monochrome Initiate

Are they crasy O_O She is human she can go where she wants no ? o_o

If she must to go in prison there will be a lot of troubles again !!

I hope they will get down

Old 22nd May 2009, 01:06 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxker View Post
I agree with you.

I don't think we should rely totally on the quotes. They are from Friday, and is translated from Japanese, to Chinese, to English. Much can change between translations and information may change, or appear different.

So she needed permission to go to the shops? lol. xD
Old 22nd May 2009, 01:14 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Either way, a 30 year old woman needs permission.
Old 22nd May 2009, 01:16 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
"I thought this issue was cleared in advance", while she smiles watching her staff
I think so!! hahahaha.. at least sumone will get scolded. It seems that all of the staffs told her that everything have been taken care of..

and ya.. I think Ayu didn't think that much, maybe she wasn't even aware the number of people surround her.. and personally I think it's an appropriate action to visit the stores.. since..welll you know she's a singer, who's selling music.
and keep fighting facing himself
even he knows that
he’ll never be a winner or a loser..
it’s a eternal fight..

----------------------------- k21sh3n’s
Old 22nd May 2009, 01:41 PM
from your letter Initiate

Why Ayu is taking responsibility for this?... haaa... of course... she's the face of an industry.. next headline: Ayu goes to prison!!! lol.

The media is making a mountain out of a mole hole, what a misunderstanding!!

Web site

Old 22nd May 2009, 01:42 PM
Far away Initiate

Its really ridiculous for me to think that ayu actually needs permission to visit the shops???it makes no sense
she even needs to ask for permission to use the washroom
u never know...
she might be attacked by some assasin

Tags
shibuya, tokyo