![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
omg i love it ! very odd but hay thats cool , i thinkits one of my fav's , her outfit with the blue boots rules
lol .
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
^interesting
__________________
♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok, now my subjective interpretation...
Ayu walking with key through the corridor with her doggie - represents Ayu at the moment. Locked doors - Ayu's unknown future Notice, please, the other doors are unlocked, so it may mean (according to locked future) behind them there's something from the past. Ayu opens the doors and what does she see? Herself, but she's a watcher this time, so it's a chance for her to get the outside view for her career. It scares Ayu, that she looks like that for other people (I mean, as a dictator and so on). We can see she's terrified, she's running away, but then she meet present Ayu = herself, and understands she's noticed as a girl without personality (with no face). The last scene = on the bed. I cannot understand it. But it reminds me all that scary horrors. I remember Ayu face, her 'empty' sight. Light -no light - light = Ayu's playing with person watching pv, and the way it is scares me. I dunno, I link it only with sentence "You cannot hide, there's no shelter". But I can't figure out why -.- Oh, crapy interpretationX_x
__________________
...::: place for your ad here :::...
Last edited by romance; 29th December 2005 at 12:39 AM. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow, so many good interpretations. Ayu should like write a book or something explaining the meaning of her videos. lol. That might take some of the fun out of it though.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
For me most scary is Ayu's face at the end - there's no emotion!
__________________
...::: place for your ad here :::...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe she's the work of a scientist, and has a faceless face because people put a face on her...
Weirdest PV on miss understood for sure
__________________
YOU ARE FUNNY |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
No hitler.. Evita Perón
__________________
I'm back! as of 2018.09.16 Spoiler:
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
is it just me or he looks like the guy in ayumi's "Ourselves" PV at 1 minute 04 seconds? somebody doublecheck for me?
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
No one read my man over Ayumi theory at all?
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
but maybe that's just in the mtv recording of the Pv I have that it's at that time?? o.O; |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love that PV aswell as the song!! w00t! its way better than alterna!
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO! Bold & Delicious!!~~
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
I still don't undrestand the PV... too weird for me because I understand every scenes... but not together
But it's more scary than Alterna for me because I don't wanna die into an elevator or killed by a "Freddy-like" monster in my Bed... brrr |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
i was chekin the screens for it lol
ummm kinda weird XD but with the stuff ur all mentionin just...wow o_o
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
my bf thinks it's her as a prostitute...getting raped/killed at the end...i don't really get how he came up wit that...
weird pv but def interesting
__________________
![]() ~thanks to takke for the ava n sig~ aisu koto wa itami wo kanjiru koto demo aru, dakedomo ikiteiku tame ni wa ai ga hitsuyou nanda... ![]() my xanga...hannanah
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |