![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#121
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks a lot *__*
__________________
![]() My Ayu's page Facebook - Ayu Paradise|My Instagram|My [Books] Blog Set made by Me |
|
#122
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ thx miskiq!
err...not really like her wardrobe there...
__________________
Quote of Lifetime:"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream."~浜崎あゆみ~ TIMEasia,March25,2002
|
|
#123
|
||||
|
||||
|
The hair in the PV reminds me A LOT of rainy day! Very class and hautre-coutre (how do you spell this...)! Omg she looks so sexy and that whole setting is so olden Shanghai/China... I'm really looking forward to GREEN (although I can't fathom how she could be 'dancing crazily' with all the dancers in that classy dress...)!!!
|
|
#124
|
||||
|
||||
|
Woah ! look at the paparazzi !
Ayu looked like she's squashed real bad
__________________
|
|
#125
|
||||
|
||||
|
This pv may be quite different from her other pvs =]
|
|
#126
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#127
|
||||
|
||||
|
Rainy day again? =(
|
|
#128
|
||||
|
||||
|
may be quite different from Rainy day ^^
|
|
#129
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hmm, don't like the outfit. >__<
But i think this PV will be unique.
|
|
#130
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks miskiq & pommy!
omg, that ring is BIIIIG... don't know if she will ever find it, unnn, i really doubt it. and, omg, that hair, strange, but she has it loooong, and rainy day II, noooo please, walking.proud, it seems you anticipated the atmosphere of the PV, ayu in her 50's xDDDD can't stand that look, omg, please, step forward , please,
__________________
|
|
#131
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't think many people know that a lot of young people wore that hair in those days..
It's not old. She's trying to act out a historical-ish PV from what I can see, so it works. Much like rainy day and the weird hair + window + Germany.
__________________
Last edited by truehappiness; 14th October 2008 at 05:32 PM. |
|
#132
|
||||
|
||||
|
Add many pics .
Sorry if someone had post them but I don't read all the post ^^'
__________________
|
|
#133
|
||||
|
||||
|
The hairstlye, and clothing looks very 1940's. Maybe her PV will be WWII based?
__________________
|
|
#134
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lol, lovers separated because of WWII... omg epic heart-breaking PV! But with "wild dancing" with the dancers, and a dance choregraphed by Pecon and ZIN... I doubt the PV would be that slow and lovey-dovey... I can't really think of another PV that reminds me of GREEN!
|
|
#135
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hypothesis: WWII-based PV. She waits at home waiting for her lover to return from fighting in the war, and her lover is Shuya.
Nah just kidding, but these pics look interesting
__________________
|
|
#136
|
||||
|
||||
|
Judging from the old-era clothing that Ayu has on, it seems somewhat like... the choreography will be much like.. Moments / part of Me / walking proud performances in which everyone else dances around her.
Hopefully that's the case. Ayu dancing in the PVs is just eh. I like to see her just staying still. It's easier to cap her that way.
__________________
|
|
#137
|
||||
|
||||
|
did she took off the extensions?
|
|
#138
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
thanks killia for that amazing update!
__________________
|
|
#139
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think she actually has to have a little bit more hair to do that kind of style, right?
the buns look kind of big~ I think she still has longish type hair. |
|
#140
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like the conference hair a LOT. But the PV hair is kinda meh. :3
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |