![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope Asia tour happen this year... What do u all think???
__________________
2 more weeks to attend "Rock n Roll" concert in saitama. 3rd time seeing Ayu!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
But I think Ayu is more delicate-worked, so it maybe takes a bit longer for her to write before the song gets released out into the public...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Actually as far as I know Kuu has only composed 1 song so far and that is Milk Tea on her Black Cherry album LOL
Ok let's not go so off-topic!
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
^
we hope so for an asia tour ![]() Ayu mentioned about it on Bea's UP.. so there's high possibility
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
So yea, it's nothing but speculation. Lol, this Bea's Up is really getting everyone's hopes up. -_-
__________________
Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥ |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() That's the obscure section I'm talking about. And in case anyone's interested, the passage reads: Quote:
__________________
Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪ |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
to be honest, i want it her to do it next year...because i don't have budget for a trip this year..
but i will try my best for next year...i want to go to taiwan and watch ayu concert there
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I do hope she would come to Singapore, though for now I'm just gonna wait for some sort of confirmation...
__________________
YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Misa-chan, woah really?
so that's not part of Ayu's interview.. now I'm sad T__T i asked like "is ayu going to have asia tour?", they said coming soon~ well, i don't know if it's accurate or not~ oh no~ why bea's UP could make something uncertain like that? and make us all wonder and hope? to make bea's UP sell more? I don't think so.. hmmm~~~ |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
i am support to jakarta...
welcome to indonesia ayuuuuuu |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
ASIA TOUR for 2010
WORLD TOUR which celebrates her releasing of 50th singles for 2011 Ayu, you can do it, lol |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ does that mean asia tour will start again?
haha that's what we could get~ |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Hopefully, but just saying not to get your hopes up like "ayu is DEFINITELY having an Asia Tour".
I'm gonna wait for more reliable sources. Or someone can ask through Twitter, maybe she'll reply...
__________________
Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪ |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
In my opinion, if Bea's UP doesn't release a statement to retract that entry, then it must be true. The statement itself is very straightforward and a "sure thing". Bea's UP doesn't make random statements like that, and if it's in the magazine, it's 95% true. Bea's UP is not like Friday or so, where you don't really know if it's true... but anyways, yeah it would be better to hear it from Avex just to make sure.
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
she said sth... someone asked if she would go to asia soon and she said that "I reli want to" or sth like this XDDD
__________________
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
You're right - its not really credible. I hope they have a source for it, because they pretty strongly say there will be another Asia tour.
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Me too, it's nice if she can extend more throughout Asia, maybe more venues in China, or anywhere with places big enough to host her.
And yeah, I won't even have noticed that tiny bit had some other member not spotted it and brought it up. Was it aura? I don't really remember, but you're sharp.
__________________
Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪ |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think someone from twitter ask her
"Ayu do a World Tour and Ayu said "I really hope so" ![]() I don't remember her tweeting about Asia Tour though.. I'm not sure. Last edited by Cherry Dynamite; 25th April 2010 at 02:44 PM. |
![]() |
| Tags |
| arena tour 2010, ayu, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, rock'n'roll circus |
|
|
![]() |