[Utada Hikaru] The Storm Goddess says Goodbye to Happiness in her 41st thread - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #141  
Old 2nd November 2010, 04:47 PM
nanakopy87's Avatar
nanakopy87 nanakopy87 is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,988
yupp.based on the description from official site and hmv
__________________


  #142  
Old 2nd November 2010, 04:47 PM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
^UB still got the certification for a million, didn't it? I thought all her albums were "million-sellers."
Certifications are based on how much copies where bought by the stores...^^
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

  #143  
Old 2nd November 2010, 04:48 PM
JackieRos's Avatar
JackieRos JackieRos is offline
Curtain call Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,157
what the frank just one pv -.-
  #144  
Old 2nd November 2010, 05:35 PM
Beauty4123 Beauty4123 is offline
SAKURA Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 30,030
thank god for a Goodbye Happiness PV
__________________


Lisa on social media ♡ @ twitter & tumblr!

  #145  
Old 2nd November 2010, 05:48 PM
Keiichi_JPU's Avatar
Keiichi_JPU Keiichi_JPU is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRos View Post
what the frank just one pv -.-
Hun, look at the bright side: An Utada Hikaru album (mind, only talking about the albums, not the singles) has never had a bonus DVD before. At least now we can slide the DVD in our players and watch the Goodbye Happiness PV in high quality on TV
Beats downloading for me!

I do find it strange she's not including this other PV they're filming. Perhaps that will be added to the tracklist later, when it's confirmed which song will get a PV? Also, a small making of / interview / documentary would be more than welcome, but I'm glad with anything we get
  #146  
Old 2nd November 2010, 05:54 PM
dreamland2.0's Avatar
dreamland2.0 dreamland2.0 is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,720
Cool I hope CDJ will have it! They usually have all bonuses!
__________________

❁Flavors❁CD Collection❁Nana Mizuki Forum❁
  #147  
Old 2nd November 2010, 05:59 PM
Beauty4123 Beauty4123 is offline
SAKURA Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 30,030
just read from U.Blog's twitter that the PV for Goodbye Happiness should begin airing on 11/09!
__________________


Lisa on social media ♡ @ twitter & tumblr!

  #148  
Old 2nd November 2010, 07:06 PM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
One week away!
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
  #149  
Old 2nd November 2010, 07:14 PM
amorphose's Avatar
amorphose amorphose is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Movin' on
Posts: 4,503
Sweet! This is really awesome. I love that Utada's releasing something. I hope there are more surprises coming to us... I doubt she'll just do the Single Collection. There's gotta be something else in store.
  #150  
Old 2nd November 2010, 07:49 PM
Polyrhythm Polyrhythm is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,650
LOL....I'm not giving up my free fedex shipping for a DVD.....that said CDJapan better give us the fking DVD or I will KEEEEEEEEEL THEM.





jk
  #151  
Old 2nd November 2010, 08:44 PM
Picaflor 7/4's Avatar
Picaflor 7/4 Picaflor 7/4 is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Levittown, PA
Posts: 5,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU View Post
Hun, look at the bright side: An Utada Hikaru album (mind, only talking about the albums, not the singles) has never had a bonus DVD before. At least now we can slide the DVD in our players and watch the Goodbye Happiness PV in high quality on TV
Beats downloading for me!

I do find it strange she's not including this other PV they're filming. Perhaps that will be added to the tracklist later, when it's confirmed which song will get a PV? Also, a small making of / interview / documentary would be more than welcome, but I'm glad with anything we get
but that's what uh is for. UH1, UH2, UH3+, UH4. They are a collection of her pvs from one album. Instead of releasing cd+dvd versions of her albums, she releases them on a separate dvd.. I only own UH4, but it's all her music videos from UB. AND all of her dvds are ALWAYS region free, so you don't have to worry about the whole region restriction thing. The only pvs we don't have on dvd so far are any from her HS era minus POL.
__________________
Does everyone miss me yet?
  #152  
Old 2nd November 2010, 08:58 PM
Polyrhythm Polyrhythm is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,650
LOL....maybe they don't think its worth it to make a UH5 DVD??? Who really wants to pay that much for an animated bear, some anime, and Hikki with an orchestra/on the subway?
  #153  
Old 2nd November 2010, 09:02 PM
Picaflor 7/4's Avatar
Picaflor 7/4 Picaflor 7/4 is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Levittown, PA
Posts: 5,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
LOL....maybe they don't think its worth it to make a UH5 DVD??? Who really wants to pay that much for an animated bear, some anime, and Hikki with an orchestra/on the subway?
I'm with you on that one. biggest downfall of divorcing kiriya is that her music videos now SUCK! for hs we get 3 hikki-less pvs that are either anime, or stop motion. then we get 2 making of (behind the scenes) type of pvs, and finally a real pv with her on a subway with nothing happening.

Heart Station PVS
Kiss & Cry (animated, and hikki-less)
Beautiful World (animated, and hikki-less)
Boku Wa Kuma (animated, and hikki-less)
Heart Station (on a subway, doing nothing)
Prisoner of Love (making-of pv)
Flavor of Life (making-of pv)

still though, for collection purposes, I'd probably buy it.
__________________
Does everyone miss me yet?
  #154  
Old 2nd November 2010, 09:03 PM
emi♡ emi♡ is offline
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ☆ california ☆
Posts: 17,063
they probably were going to do it like, after another studio album...
__________________

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu ❤




  #155  
Old 2nd November 2010, 09:26 PM
Mirrorcle Monster's Avatar
Mirrorcle Monster Mirrorcle Monster is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 4,365
I need to see that PV!!!
__________________
  #156  
Old 2nd November 2010, 09:34 PM
Keiichi_JPU's Avatar
Keiichi_JPU Keiichi_JPU is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
LOL....maybe they don't think its worth it to make a UH5 DVD??? Who really wants to pay that much for an animated bear, some anime, and Hikki with an orchestra/on the subway?
I'd buy it for the Heart Station PV. I absolutely love that PV. She looks so mysterious and cool, I love what she's wearing and I love her headphones. Besides, I have a weird fascination with the underground, and well she was on an underground train so.. I was fully happy with that PV!
  #157  
Old 2nd November 2010, 11:14 PM
bluegie's Avatar
bluegie bluegie is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,888
I sent an email to cdjapan... hopefully they will say yes for the bonus dvd...
__________________
...
...
...
.
  #158  
Old 2nd November 2010, 11:20 PM
ALPHY's Avatar
ALPHY ALPHY is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,190
SCV2: this is looking to be a bundle of joy!
__________________

JUST ONE GLIMPSE CAN CHANGE LIFE.

  #159  
Old 3rd November 2010, 01:42 AM
Polyrhythm Polyrhythm is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,650
Quote:
Crap, you're right, I misspelled "monitor," and whoa!! I didn't know they were so friggin' expensive!! I ought to use them more often!
about 14 hours ago via web

My new in-ear moniters arrived yesterday and they sound awesome! They're by Ultimate Ears, the UE-11 Pro. I'll post a pic of it eventually.
about 18 hours ago via web
Yes, yes you should use your ear monitors more Hikki....as in more concerts....as in going a la Amuro in some sort of worldwide tour.........o____o
  #160  
Old 3rd November 2010, 01:56 AM
Polyrhythm Polyrhythm is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,650
Billboard in Tokyo
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.