Ayu Schedule #15 [2009-2013] - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc. - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 1st August 2013, 01:56 PM
pimenta's Avatar
pimenta pimenta is offline
winding road H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by brener View Post
btw i liked the hat '-'
me too, it reminds me of Ayu's cowboy style period
__________________

  #2  
Old 31st July 2013, 09:08 PM
marty's Avatar
marty marty is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Italy, Turin
Posts: 1,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayasaki View Post
She even said "before it'll be taken down" bahHa
Oh, Ayu, you sweetheart... XD
__________________


Hello new me...

  #3  
Old 1st August 2013, 05:59 AM
Delicious n Bold's Avatar
Delicious n Bold Delicious n Bold is offline
Beautiful Day Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 9,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayasaki View Post
She even said "before it'll be taken down" bahHa
Yessss ayu, put slavex in their place.
  #4  
Old 1st August 2013, 06:49 AM
freedreamer's Avatar
freedreamer freedreamer is offline
Don't look back Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 18,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayasaki View Post
She even said "before it'll be taken down" bahHa
HAHAHA! Ayu's so funny!! cute
  #5  
Old 1st August 2013, 09:24 AM
Surreal17's Avatar
Surreal17 Surreal17 is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayasaki View Post
She even said "before it'll be taken down" bahHa
That's really nice of her.. to know that she cares 'bout her international fans
Also,I must say that I really liked the outfit, she looked fresh. Especially the hat. She really woke up the entire audience after those previous boring performances.I must say that I only enjoyed one enka singer,I don't remember the name and Koda's performances.

Last edited by Surreal17; 1st August 2013 at 09:28 AM.
  #6  
Old 31st July 2013, 05:52 PM
BlackSilence's Avatar
BlackSilence BlackSilence is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 5,595
lol Ayu's on our side heh
  #7  
Old 31st July 2013, 06:06 PM
jiarongisme's Avatar
jiarongisme jiarongisme is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 9,759
BLUE BIRD sounded great. Funny though, somehow when I was watching the live stream, I was so sure that the next song in the medley was gonna be You & Me. Maybe I just thought that would be the choreography for A BEST LIVE. evolution sounded like a typical evolution live though.
  #8  
Old 31st July 2013, 06:06 PM
tasking tasking is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,658
Oh, back to the subject about other singers for a second: I watched the first hour and a half or so, didn't really have any complaints - until Mari Hamada performed Return to myself....

I wanted to slit my throat. I guess she's performed it so many times over 20+ years that she felt the need to change it up, but oh my god. She was channeling Yoko. Did anybody else see it?
__________________


Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

  #9  
Old 31st July 2013, 07:03 PM
Neko★munication's Avatar
Neko★munication Neko★munication is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,131
Wooow!! BLUE BIRD sounded great and Ayu totally did it justice She was so bright and bubbly up there, I legitimately don't know how everyone in Japan doesn't fall in love with her all over again when she appears on shows like this.

evolution was... like every evolution performance ever, really, so yeah. I was almost hoping the 2nd song would be SEASONS - it would've been a strange transition, but as weird as it sounds, the sunflowers on her hat made me think she was trying to reference the iconic SEASONS costume I suppose not though.
  #10  
Old 31st July 2013, 07:13 PM
owlflight's Avatar
owlflight owlflight is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: SC, USA
Posts: 2,073
Ayu did a great job though I am not loving the outfit.
__________________

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

  #11  
Old 31st July 2013, 07:33 PM
ayuinh.k? ayuinh.k? is offline
Boys & Girls Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 600
BLUE BIRD and evolution is charting on the iTunes Japan J-Pop chart at #111 and #167 so is glitter at #181
  #12  
Old 31st July 2013, 10:15 PM
Mai82Go Mai82Go is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? View Post
BLUE BIRD and evolution is charting on the iTunes Japan J-Pop chart at #111 and #167 so is glitter at #181
Ahhh...glitter/fated. This actually puts me in the mood to listen to these songs and dream of those long gone days when Ayu still released cool summer singles. *sigh* I still remember that summer of 07.

The performance was ok. Nothing groundbreaking. Nice to see her on tv again, though.
  #13  
Old 31st July 2013, 08:00 PM
ava_dreams's Avatar
ava_dreams ava_dreams is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 189
Its nice to see a performer enjoy themselves, it radiates even through a recording.
__________________
avadreams.tumblr.com
  #14  
Old 1st August 2013, 12:16 AM
adantatu2's Avatar
adantatu2 adantatu2 is offline
1 LOVE Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,684
She looks so cute and her vocals were good,but I have the same problems with her tv performances: many dancers and she is always with evolution, gurl you have more than 100 songs, please !!
__________________

TWICE

  #15  
Old 1st August 2013, 01:02 AM
adrtwb's Avatar
adrtwb adrtwb is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 675
I wish to hear glitter than evolution to be honest.
  #16  
Old 1st August 2013, 01:41 AM
se7entheaven's Avatar
se7entheaven se7entheaven is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,532
The outfit is so effin ugly I can't concentrate on the songs, she could at least lose the hat.
  #17  
Old 1st August 2013, 05:25 AM
adrtwb's Avatar
adrtwb adrtwb is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7entheaven View Post
The outfit is so effin ugly I can't concentrate on the songs, she could at least lose the hat.
agree with the hat.
  #18  
Old 1st August 2013, 05:56 AM
mecury2511's Avatar
mecury2511 mecury2511 is offline
As if.. Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 251
I love the her first dance in BLUE BIRD performance, so cute
__________________
  #19  
Old 1st August 2013, 11:47 AM
TeamAyu2004's Avatar
TeamAyu2004 TeamAyu2004 is offline
GREEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Japan
Posts: 14,433
really enjoyed the performance! thanks for the upload!
  #20  
Old 1st August 2013, 12:36 PM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
finally got to watch the HD version of the live perf..
the whole performance was great, i enjoyed it. and she sounded great <3
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, schedule


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.