[Tohoshinki] Stand by Tohoshinki's 11th Thread! - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd November 2009, 04:09 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUIAyuNamieUtada View Post
^
How could SM think they could defeat Cassiopeia with photoshopping I mean, a lot of Yoosu and Yunjae things are photoshopped They just want us to believe that the members are divided, but we all know they aren't Like I said, they are like brothers and nothing can break the band they have ^__^

PS: AyUmIXx and waterballoon, I suggested you would become friends with JPJ on facebook She was an author on old TVXQ blog (Fangirlmitz), before they decided to create one big TVXQ blog like DBSKnights. She met the boys during SM Town in Bangkok And she is a real big fan of Yoochun
That's one awesome woman! And she got to see them... I'm going to Bangkok a few weeks later and I don't think I will EVER see them 2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by brand new love View Post
they're definitely doing this to an extent. no one knows if changmin and yunho are really supporting SM, but another group under SM is defending them now, saying they have so much say in what they do and they have so much ~freedom~ or some crap. what a coincidence that they decided to talk about how awesome SM is at this moment!

also, i think it's really weird that "yunho" signed that document with his autograph. as if someone would write -U KNOW- with a little star on something like that.
maybe yunho likes his siggy cute.

Jokes aside, I think the signatures are really weird anyway. I mean why do they need to show the signatures in the first place? This isn't a contract or whatever; it's just statements from them and their fathers.

It's like SM thinks, "oh crap they would think it's fake!","well let's make it real by adding some signatures!"

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 2nd November 2009, 09:47 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Whoaaa. This seems to be getting more intense with each new article. o_o;

Does anyone know what the laws are like in Korea? Wouldn't there be severe consequences if SM was caught forging documents? (I know there would be in my country.)
Old 2nd November 2009, 11:37 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

IMO, I don't think they forged the signatures, however, there's no telling whether Changmin & Yunho were forced/pressured into signing it. SM is very deceptive and manipulative. Cassies knew they would play dirty, they called it back in August.

It's funny how all of these statements came out so sudden, and then there's statements from SM's group about how great and awesome SM is. It's like Praise SM Day, suggested by SM.
Old 3rd November 2009, 12:35 AM
until that Day… Initiate

YUIAyuNamieUtada, ah~ i know her blog..her blog back then is really cool..she doesn't continue with her blog anymore?
what's her name on Facebook?

brand new love, that little junior group right?
and that's totally so weird, like all the sudden? in a time like this? goshhh~~~

Last edited by AyUmIXx; 3rd November 2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 3rd November 2009, 03:20 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

HEAVEN'S POSTMAN

DNBN
Old 3rd November 2009, 03:25 AM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl* View Post
HEAVEN'S POSTMAN

DNBN
omg the last kiss *_*

and now that you've mentioned it; I don't think SM would have the balls to FORGE signatures since that's illegal... what I think was they played the "family" thing and created disillusions for their fathers to think that their sons (Changmin & Yunho) would be in deep shizz or the whole lawsuit is affecting them adversely.

So with the "omg my son's in trouble" thought, their fathers probably "forced" them to sign on those documents...

Old 3rd November 2009, 03:29 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl* View Post
HEAVEN'S POSTMAN

DNBN
GOSH! He looks absolutely adorable in that second picture! I really, really want to see this movie!
Old 3rd November 2009, 03:46 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

OMG BIGGER.

edit: wait wrong pic. uploading the correct one lolol.

huh. The bigger pic won't upload.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8590/76657399.jpg
jaehero@dbsg

Last edited by girl*; 3rd November 2009 at 03:51 AM.
Old 3rd November 2009, 07:21 AM
until that Day… Initiate

oh my god!
i'm so loving the latest HP pics!
specially the KISS!! arghhh...
so sweetttttttttttt!!
Old 3rd November 2009, 12:04 PM
Will Initiate

^ lol Hyo Joo looks cute with the bubbles !!
JJ looks nice too n the kiss was hot !!
i like it better than yunho's

btw like what balloonie said, SM just manipulating the poor papas & sons !!! D:
i cant hate SM more lol im already on my max !!!

I AM ESSITED! Taeyeon Thank you miroro

code:exoaffxtionnanaseven

Old 3rd November 2009, 01:16 PM
until that Day… Initiate

new statement from Cassiopeia

Quote:
[NEWS] Cassiopeia releases statement about SME’s allegations

Members of the Korean Cassiopeia, TVXQ/DBSK's official fanclub, have released their official statement regarding SM Entertainment's press conference regarding legal dispute involving DBSK which took place yesterday. Here is the translated version of their statement:

We 800,000 Cassiopeians would like to announce our official view in this statement. With accusations and allegations flying everywhere, we announce this in order to show the fanclub's official standing on this matter. This statement is made by union of numerous DBSK fan cafes and we present this in the name of Cassiopeia.

First of all, we would like to say that, as fans of DBSK, we support DBSK and will not do anything to betray their trust in us. We will not trust anything besides words that come out of the DBSK members' mouths, and we ask SME to stop actions that are intended to confuse and divide the fans.

We Cassiopeians are very disappointed in SME for holding press conference and releasing signed documents in the name of Yunho and Changmin. As the management company of DBSK, SME must not forget their job and must stop their actions intended to defame the members of DBSK and break the group apart. Also, according the the court ruling made on the 27th, SME must not make deals with third parties in the name of the three members and cannot interfere with individual works or those members. Please keep the court's order.

To everyone who is reading this statement, please remember: the members did not take legal actions because of the issues regarding the cosmetics business. They started this lawsuit because of illegal contract length of 13 years. We fans do not understand why SME is silent about the issue of the contract length and is trying to focus everyone's attention on the cosmetics fiasco. The goal of this lawsuit was to nullify or edit contract between SME and the three members, and we believe that they did not intend to end DBSK or move onto another management company. Also, we would like to address to reporters who sensationalize and create rumours related to this press conference. Please be careful with your sources.

We would like to ask SME one more time to not make the three members' reputation and rights suffer with claims that have never been proven, and we would like to ask the citizens of Korea to stop creating rumours and defame DBSK. We would like to show our condolences toward this controversy.

As Cassiopeians, the fans of DBSK, we will keep our attention focused to the future actions of DBSK and SME. We will continue to side with DBSK. DBSK and fans never doubt.

-- November 2nd, 2009, Cassiopeia, the fanclub of DBSK

Source: AllKpop
Old 3rd November 2009, 05:00 PM
count down Initiate

I love how calm Cassopiea is and just owning SM with that press release. Yeah SM has broken the court's order... playing dirty doesn't help!

Old 3rd November 2009, 05:07 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

omg, the photos of heaven's postman
and i'm so proud of cassiopeans fans!! i'd like to be one of them

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 3rd November 2009, 05:10 PM
count down Initiate

^ we're cassiopeans who didn't pay the membership fees.

Old 3rd November 2009, 05:26 PM
CAROLS Initiate

I want to watch it T__T
Old 3rd November 2009, 05:41 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

^^ we're more like ... AHSpeans ?

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 3rd November 2009, 05:43 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirrocleHeaven* View Post
^^ we're more like ... AHSpeans ?
XD we're hardcore fans AHSpeans > Cassopiea & Bigeast :O omfg

Old 3rd November 2009, 05:51 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

haha, yeah <3
specially hardcore fanboys AHSpeans

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 4th November 2009, 01:05 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
CreBeau speaks out on TVXQ Issue

It seems we finally have word from the company that seems to be tangled in this mess.

When the TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki controversy first began, the three members and their lawyers clearly stated that the three members’ investments in the CreBeau cosmetics line did not have any relevance to the court case. The core of the controversy was the legal issues of the slave contract. In SM Entertainment's opening statement, they stated that the lawsuit was because of the cosmetics issue.

To clear up the confusion, Kang Suk Won, the President of the Korean branch of CreBeau (Wishop Plus) was interviewed. Kang has already sued SME’s CEO Kim Young Min for slander to the Seoul Central Court on October 4th, 2009.

Kang said, “Although this case is obviously to fight the unfair profit splits and the conflict between the members and SME, SME is trying to push the blame onto CreBeau.”

Kang went on to reveal that the three members have only invested approximately 70,000 dollars, 60,000 dollars, and 40,000 dollars respectively. This amount, he said, was not enough to earn the three members rights to ownership of the business, let alone a big part of the profit.

Kang said, “In May 2009, some SME representatives visited the original branch of CreBeau Cosmetics in China twice. They determined that the members were not going against contract terms in any way, and now SME is distorting the true reason behind the case and putting out ridiculous claims... SME said that the whole lawsuit was due to the members’ wanting to continue a business that went against contract terms. This has no credibility in that SME has already approved of the investments previously. The members wouldn’t risk all the things that they gained as TVXQ by creating a conflict with their company over insignificant investments. It was a private investment, and the three have no ownership over the business in any way. They’re merely investors, nothing less, nothing more. What does this have to do with the lawsuit, and why is SME attempting to connect the two together?”

Kang went on to say that SME’s actions have brought about significant harm to the business not only in Korea, but all over Asia, including China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, and even the United States. For the employees and CEOs all over the world, CreBeau is their sole income. SME should have considered the impact its blames would bring to the business and the people involved in it.

“If SME’s company and its profits are so important that they are willing to harm others for it, then SME should recognize that it is the same for others.” Kang went on to say that “If SME does not stop distorting the truth and doesn’t apologize for the harms it brought upon CreBeau, I will not hesitate to reveal the details of SME’s absurd act to the public and to the court.”

Credit: Allkpop, Daum Media
[TRANS] 091103 Lawyer Park Chan Jong 'SM Must Stop Their Devious Actions'
Old 4th November 2009, 03:37 AM
count down Initiate

^ so expected from SM. low, cheap, disgusting move they made their with the slanders.

Closed Thread

Tags
always keep the faith, cassiopeia, dbsk, rising gods of the east, tvxq