![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#161
|
||||
|
||||
|
ooo that looks nice. That's the picture I'm using in itunes right now xD
|
|
#162
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone going to use the current cover for SCV2 as cover on itune?or using the promo pics as the cover on itune?
|
|
#163
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#164
|
||||
|
||||
|
The billboard makes me excited!
So impressive looking.And I'm using the official cover too. |
|
#165
|
|||
|
|||
|
I sooo want those ear monitors she got. They're $1150
__________________
☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆ - The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread - |
|
#166
|
|||
|
|||
|
i cant believe shes taking a break from music after this
so sad.. why! and releasing "goodbye happiness' as her last PV is just a slap in our faces
|
|
#167
|
||||
|
||||
|
Whaaaat. Go Hikki.
My earphones right now are £2 and are so cheap. I aspire to have them as well >o> ... one day~
|
|
#168
|
||||
|
||||
|
She probably really needs it. Maybe she wants to do more with her life than just music?
|
|
#169
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#170
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG... probly cdjapan doesn't include bonus DVD as well...
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#171
|
||||
|
||||
|
i've tweeted and emailed to cdj ask .waiting for reply
|
|
#172
|
||||
|
||||
|
I emailed cdjapan as well, about 10 hrs ago. They haven't replied me yet...
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#173
|
||||
|
||||
|
you must've forgotten that today is public holiday in japan XD
|
|
#174
|
||||
|
||||
|
oops
lol.oh well... i sincerely hope that cdjapan will include the dvd in the package.
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#175
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
haha! seriously though, it is kind of funny that her last PV before hiatus is going to be Goodbye Happiness.
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#176
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG IS THAT THE COVER NOW HUH HUH!!!!!
I never cared about her having a pv on a dvd I just wanted a collection of her pvs in it not just one. pardon me while I
|
|
#177
|
||||
|
||||
|
This keeps getting more and more exciting!!! weee~
CDJapan better ****ing include that dvd! I ordered this thing on sept 17th lol! if they don't I am going to be one angry neko over here.
__________________
|
|
#178
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
twitter message from cdj |
|
#179
|
||||
|
||||
|
sorry for double post,but...
Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#180
|
|||
|
|||
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |