[Official Message] Winter Single 「Zutto... / Last minute / Walk」 2014.12.24 in stores - Page 19 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th November 2014, 04:19 AM
from your letter Initiate

I absolutely love the work artcika did! <3 I have it saved on my iPhone!
Old 18th November 2014, 09:33 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepYOU1234 View Post
Eek, I shouldn't have made a complimentary comment about a fan cover it seems!!

I like the fan made covers because they have some fresh ideas and sometimes the mood is more in line with the songs. When I say "Avex should hire you", it is meant more as a compliment in that I like their ideas and that it would be nice to see Avex try out some of the different approaches fan covers have, not that I think it would happen or that they are industry standard professionals as I think lots of the fan cover artists do it as a hobby. I am not a professional either, so tend to just like something without nitpicking the processes etc. I also tend to go by the rule of "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" with fan works because they are things that someone has put personal time and effort into.

I think what I'd like from Ayu are some slightly more creative ideas in terms of pose, fewer portrait shots, maybe on location. And these are things that fancovers often provide (regardless of technique, taste, photoshop)
LOL i am sorry! Really it was my fault for even posting anything. I came to the conclusion that this is probably the reason why peope are so hesistant of posting their artworks. I think i'm gonna follow some of them and move to twitter and tumblr.
I'm really not afraid of critique, i welcome it! but this stuff was plain unnescesary to deal with. I still don't know what Andrenekoi is trying to proove here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadashun View Post
have you tweeted ayu with this? it is gorgeous and the background reminds me of, dunno why, Russia.
yes i did, and um nothing from her but the tweet was retweeted like 15 times lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuFan777 View Post
I absolutely love the work artcika did! <3 I have it saved on my iPhone!
I am glad ♥
Old 18th November 2014, 11:36 AM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
LOL i am sorry! Really it was my fault for even posting anything. I came to the conclusion that this is probably the reason why peope are so hesistant of posting their artworks. I think i'm gonna follow some of them and move to twitter and tumblr.
I'm really not afraid of critique, i welcome it! but this stuff was plain unnescesary to deal with. I still don't know what Andrenekoi is trying to proove here.
I would have thought that an Ayu fan forum would be just the place to post your fan covers and that people would create a good environment for that. I think there is quite a difference between constructive criticism and being rude and pedantic, like Andrenekoi. If you do go to tumblr, please let us know so those who enjoy your work can still follow you
Old 18th November 2014, 01:17 PM
count down Initiate

hey articka don't stop posting your works here! it isn't worth it to stop doing this just because something one person has said. this person (Andrenekoi) has taken things WAY too seriously

that fan art was gorgeoussss AVEX SHOULD HIRE YOU

AVEX SHOULD HIRE YOU

AVEX SHOULD HIRE YOU

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 18th November 2014, 02:07 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
hey articka don't stop posting your works here! it isn't worth it to stop doing this just because something one person has said. this person (Andrenekoi) has taken things WAY too seriously

that fan art was gorgeoussss AVEX SHOULD HIRE YOU

AVEX SHOULD HIRE YOU

AVEX SHOULD HIRE YOU
you made me laugh, thanks lol but um... you know that it takes only one person to f it all up....*shrugs* I'd rather keep my stuff away than have to deal with arrogancy and trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepYOU1234 View Post
I would have thought that an Ayu fan forum would be just the place to post your fan covers and that people would create a good environment for that. I think there is quite a difference between constructive criticism and being rude and pedantic, like Andrenekoi. If you do go to tumblr, please let us know so those who enjoy your work can still follow you
That's what i've thought. Back in the day when i joined, it was a more welcoming place for that stuff. I always appreaciate wen people point me what they think isn't looking right and i always look at their observations, cuz when u stare at something for too long you just miss the whole image. There's aways ways to improove. And i've noticed..not just i quite a few people noticed how this forum is filled with experts on all things and everyone knows how to do what and how ayu's team has no clue what they're doing and the ony ones who are delusional here seems to be us, folks who do fanart covers... yeah....lol
And while i love when people give feedback, I've had been cross posting these works on tumblr and twitter for ages now so i think i'll just fully move there, even though there's not much of it over there.
Old 18th November 2014, 02:22 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

I like it when people share their fan art here. One piece will never be universally loved, but there used to be a lot of support here for those who applied their creativity to Ayu's new releases. I miss seeing that.

I'd recommend keeping them to the Fanworks forum however, it's there for that reason - but I apologise that people's responses this time have caused you to consider hosting the work elsewhere. I didn't feel the discussions should be moderated due to it just being a clash of opinions, albeit some posts being quite tasteless when you think it's about someone's own creative work. There's a way to give good feedback, and there's also a way to just be venting frustration.

From here, the discussion should be back to focusing on Ayu's new single and the news surrounding it. If people want to discuss fanwork more, please take it to the proper forum.
Old 18th November 2014, 02:58 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I'd recommend keeping them to the Fanworks forum however, it's there for that reason

anywayyyyyyy we have almost a month to single!! why don't we know anymore about it!??!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 18th November 2014, 03:26 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
I like it when people share their fan art here. One piece will never be universally loved, but there used to be a lot of support here for those who applied their creativity to Ayu's new releases. I miss seeing that.

I'd recommend keeping them to the Fanworks forum however, it's there for that reason - but I apologise that people's responses this time have caused you to consider hosting the work elsewhere. I didn't feel the discussions should be moderated due to it just being a clash of opinions, albeit some posts being quite tasteless when you think it's about someone's own creative work. There's a way to give good feedback, and there's also a way to just be venting frustration.

From here, the discussion should be back to focusing on Ayu's new single and the news surrounding it. If people want to discuss fanwork more, please take it to the proper forum.
i don't post fanworks on the threads that are not in the fanwork section, dunno what got to me this time. It was a lesson, it won't happen again
Old 18th November 2014, 03:33 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Need covers and more info on the TA version!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 18th November 2014, 03:48 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
i don't post fanworks on the threads that are not in the fanwork section, dunno what got to me this time. It was a lesson, it won't happen again
Sorry artcika, thanks for understanding
Old 18th November 2014, 04:28 PM
appears Initiate

Maybe we'll get more remixes for colours songs on this single.
Old 18th November 2014, 05:07 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

maybe the TA version will come with a dvd with music videos

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 18th November 2014, 05:32 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Hey artcika, I know my comment was not fun to read, but hopefully it did not discourage you. Because what you can do with photoshop is insane! Maybe AndreneKoi's comment was way too serious (I don't 100% agree, he has a different view on this because of his background) but do not let such a thing bring you down. Many people like your work, it got retweeted and you answer all the comments, so yea... you know it's good. Let the haters hating.

And when people hestitate to show us what they got, then it is also an inner insecurity they need to get rid off first. It's unneccesary to defend people who are not trying. Beauty is just in the eye of the beholder.

Anyway let's relax and move on
Old 18th November 2014, 06:13 PM
SCAR Initiate

It's strange that the covers have not been revealed yet! I'm so curious!
Old 18th November 2014, 07:06 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post
Maybe we'll get more remixes for colours songs on this single.
I came to ask about this... Is the tracklist already or is it a tentative one still?

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 18th November 2014, 07:39 PM
ayu trance Initiate

As far as I know, they never said it was going to change. But correct me if I'm wrong, I might have missed something!

I'm ok with three new songs, it's a lot, and I hardly ever enjoy remixes enough to remember them.

I am really excited about Walk, being a massive Love songs fan!
Old 18th November 2014, 08:10 PM
Because of You Initiate

i think we're not getting nything till like mid december... it's still too early, but i would love a snippet or two.
Old 18th November 2014, 08:10 PM
Love song H-Initiate

seems tracklist decided and will not change

as for TA version. Maybe we'll get some news after global TA opening
Old 18th November 2014, 09:17 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Maybe there's a code to open a special page when we buy the cd? The first press. Lead to special wallpaper, PV, CDL free ticket and other stuffs on her website or TA. Just like that RAINBOW album. That would be clever.
Old 18th November 2014, 09:26 PM
End roll Initiate

Well, I've followed you on Tumblr (I'm not much of a tweeter!) and I hope you do continue to post in fan works section here too though.

Anyway, I hope we get covers next week- or is that too early? And as we aren't getting PVs (yet, I hope they will make it on the album!) I hope that the tracks will get good performances at CDL. Without PV snippets, there is a lot less in the way of information snippets to release in the lead up to the single.
Closed Thread

Tags
last minute, tetsuya komuro, tetsuya yukumi, walk, zutto...