Is there a website... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 28th December 2011, 11:23 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Is there a website...

that lists each live performance that ayu has done for each particular song? Like I can to go a STEP you reference and find each date and venue that she performed it at?

Like TV lives and concerts...would be a nice reference.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 29th December 2011, 01:27 AM
rainy day Initiate

Well, there's http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/ but Nick has stopped updating since Rock'n'Roll Circus but everything before that is quite extensive.
Old 29th December 2011, 01:30 AM
I am... Initiate

There was a japanese one called monochrome I think, I don't know the address though :/
I stopped supporting eneabba since I realized what kind of disgusting homophobe the site owner is. (How can you even be an Ayu fan and homophobe? xD)

Last edited by isthisLOL?; 29th December 2011 at 01:32 AM.
Old 29th December 2011, 01:57 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
There was a japanese one called monochrome I think, I don't know the address though :/
I stopped supporting eneabba since I realized what kind of disgusting homophobe the site owner is. (How can you even be an Ayu fan and homophobe? xD)
uhhh~ yes you're right with your homophobe-theory...
i agree completely with u...
but i've to say that eneabba.net is one of the best pages for the informations you search for!

MY FAKE AYU COVER 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

~MY AYU COLLECTION~
Boys & Girls | A (gold) | LOVEppears (2CD) | vogue | Far away | SEASONS | SURREAL | M | YOU (2001)
the other side 2 | the other side 3 | NEVER EVER | Endless Sorrow | a song is born | Free & Easy | Voyage
tsuki ni shizumo | & | Depend on You (german) | Moments (+DVD) | CAROLS (+DVD) | Naturally (german)
MY STORY | appears (german) | STEPyou/is this LOVE? (+DVD) | MY STORY ~Classical~ | fairyland (+DVD)
Bold & Delicious/Pride (+DVD) | (miss)understood | Startin'/Born To Be... (+DVD) | BLUE BIRD (+DVD B) | GUILTY
ayu-mi-x 6 -SILVER- | ayu-mi-x 6 -GOLD- | Mirrorcle World (YOU) | Days/GREEN | GREEN/Days (+DVD Box)
NEXT LEVEL (+DVD 1st Pr.) | Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ | Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (+DVD) | You were.../BALLAD
You were.../BALLAD (+DVD) | BALLAD/You were... (+DVD) | Rock 'n' Roll Circus (+DVD & Photobook)

Old 29th December 2011, 01:58 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

thanks!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 30th December 2011, 05:43 AM
Love song H-Initiate

monochrome - http://www16.ocn.ne.jp/~monochro/index.html
Old 10th October 2012, 01:02 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
I know I may be reviving a dead thread for an off topic reason... But why DID the webmaster stop updating the site? I visit the website pretty often to ogle at Ayu CDs (i like the obis for some odd reason) and he said that he hasn't updated since April 2010.
Your post is probably the only (and maybe) best answer that I've read. Is it because of the Lady Dynamite PV or something?
Old 10th October 2012, 02:59 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
I know I may be reviving a dead thread for an off topic reason... But why DID the webmaster stop updating the site? I visit the website pretty often to ogle at Ayu CDs (i like the obis for some odd reason) and he said that he hasn't updated since April 2010.
Your post is probably the only (and maybe) best answer that I've read. Is it because of the Lady Dynamite PV or something?
the webmaster think that Lady Dynamite is quite offensive, he wrote it in the page (I think in the PV captures from LD)
Old 10th October 2012, 06:34 AM
ever free Initiate

http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/videoclips/index.htm If you view the page source for this, he wrote "THE REASON FOR THE END OF ENEABBA.NET" next to the Lady Dynamite link lmao

Old 17th October 2012, 06:31 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
This is the video that made me loose any interest in what Ayu will be singing next. The video shot in a gay club with some parts in the men's toilet is quite disgusting: I do understand that we are asked to tolerate all this stuff - but there is no way I will be promoting this lifestyle on my website.
this is why he don't keep on the ayu site...

in my opinion he's rude!

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Old 17th October 2012, 10:54 PM
ourselves Initiate

i think hes not a Ayu fan,sorry didnt mean to offend him oranyone,just my opinion that with just that one PV,he cant just judge Ayu like that,its not like her whole discography including, A Song for XX itself is about gay,dragqueen
Old 17th October 2012, 11:15 PM

He is just a homophobe *******.
Old 18th October 2012, 04:24 AM
Daybreak Initiate

What's even more disgusting is this: http://japaneseprincess.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/amh/

I wonder why they didn't do this after RAINBOW (I guess because it's Ayu loving herself) and GREEN. Stuff like this just angers me to no end.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 18th October 2012, 05:24 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasking View Post
What's even more disgusting is this: http://japaneseprincess.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/amh/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was real????? hahahaha xD

sorry, but this is kinda stupid... I just can't understood this people xD
Old 18th October 2012, 04:19 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

I don't think anyone has a right to laugh or have an opinion on why Japanese Princess shut down. They decided to stop giving their time and effort to a place that clashed with another part of their life. Sure, it sounds stupid to people - personally, I'm an athiest - but it was their decision and their opinion doesn't hurt anyone. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it's wrong. It's that sort of thinking that leads to bullying, and things like homophobia.

I'm not commenting on eneabba discussion..it happened a while ago now and there's no need to bring it back up, I think. It's just very, very sad.
Old 18th October 2012, 07:51 PM
Replace Initiate

I agree with you completely, Koumori. I'm atheist as well (well, agnostic atheist I guess... religion just isn't part of my life at all) but I completely understand the motivation to close japaneseprincess. Some of the vitriolic comments against her were cruel at worst, and at best, just plain rude. I sent her a message saying I supported her decision, even if I didn't like it. She seemed like she needed the internet hug.

I miss nick's site, and I do understand his decision as well, but far, far less.

Like tasking, I don't understand how Lady Dynamite can yield that sort of decision but "GREEN" and "RAINBOW" wouldn't - but then, modern society is mostly patriarchal so. You do the math. Lesbianism? Hot, therefore okay. Male homosexuality? Not so much. The double standard sucks but it's unfortunately there.
Old 18th October 2012, 08:41 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I can´t understand both of them to be honest, but I respect their desicion.
Alltough it´s sad because I liked this both sites ._.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 18th October 2012, 11:53 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
I don't think anyone has a right to laugh or have an opinion on why Japanese Princess shut down.
Ok, sorry for that... I don't meant to be rude
Old 19th October 2012, 04:21 AM
あゆちゃん♡

I was wondering about this site lately.
Where in Music Station or any other TV shows in Japan, when artist appears on each of episodes...how should we know their all list as an guest appearance? any idea?

Last edited by あゆちゃん♡; 19th October 2012 at 04:24 AM.
Old 20th October 2012, 05:34 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
I agree with you completely, Koumori. I'm atheist as well (well, agnostic atheist I guess... religion just isn't part of my life at all) but I completely understand the motivation to close japaneseprincess. Some of the vitriolic comments against her were cruel at worst, and at best, just plain rude. I sent her a message saying I supported her decision, even if I didn't like it. She seemed like she needed the internet hug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]I don't think anyone has a right to laugh or have an opinion on why Japanese Princess shut down. They decided to stop giving their time and effort to a place that clashed with another part of their life. Sure, it sounds stupid to people - personally, I'm an athiest - but it was their decision and their opinion doesn't hurt anyone. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it's wrong. It's that sort of thinking that leads to bullying, and things like homophobia.
Thank you for this...