What's your proudest Ayu possession? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 4th August 2022, 10:34 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

What's your proudest Ayu possession?

I'm not at home so I can't take pictures of anything, but I don't really have any particularly special items either. I'm sure some peeps here have super cool stuff though!
Old 4th August 2022, 04:39 PM
Love song H-Initiate

For some people it definitely will be signed items
Old 4th August 2022, 05:37 PM
BEST Initiate

I don't know if I have one specific item, but a few of the things that I really love that I still have:
- Mirrorcle World Ayupan (on the ship from Asia Tour 2008, 10th Anniversary)
- BOSS advertisement (taken from inside a vending machine display)
- Some things from concerts I've attended (Wrist Band and Tee shirt from CDL 04-05, Tee shirts from TA 2015 with English lyrics, etc.)

I used to have some other stuff that got destroyed in a flood, like the Marron and Crea Ayupan plushies.
Old 4th August 2022, 08:40 PM
SURREAL Initiate

I love every single thing in my collection but I think I'm more attached to certain items.

My Ayu Mi-X II double vinyl, the Mirrorcle World Ayupan on the ship as well, the Ayu-Mi-x 7 Limited Box (was the first "limited" thing I ever got from her haha), The Visual Mix PS2 videogame and even if it was a second hand item, I still own and treasure my Duty copy, was the first Ayu item I ever got when I got my first ever salary when I was like 15 years old
Old 4th August 2022, 09:06 PM
Endless sorrow Guardian

The Best Live Box with the customised name tag is probably one of my proudest... certainly my most expensive. I do have an autograph sat at the top of my Jpop autograph wall (Essentially an OG Morning Musume wall with Ayu added in xD), but it was sadly purchased online so doesn't have the same personal value I would generally hope for, but still nice to own

Photobucket
Thanks a lot to xLitax for the great set ^^
I retract my previous statement... Pommy's awesome!
Bulmasman @ AHSforum.com
Old 5th August 2022, 09:33 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

For me it´s the Super Ayu Book (1st Version) and a signed pink ball from CDM Tour (sadly not caught but bought xD)

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 8th August 2022, 08:19 PM
Depend on you Initiate

As of now I only own 2 Ayu things and those r the A Complete ~All Singles~ 3CD+DVD album and the LOVEppears/appears 20th Anniversary Edition with 4CD+DVD. They’re both very important to me for different reasons, A Complete because it is the first Ayu (+ J-pop) album I ever bought and LOVEppears/appears because it is my fave album + single from Ayu ❤️

Old 8th August 2022, 08:45 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

To have such an edition of your favourite Ayu album is too awesome alright!

Some great stuff mentioned in this thread for a whole variety of reasons!

I think if I had to pick anything it'd be the original few classic albums I bought when I had just become a fan (RAINBOW, I am... most of all). They've been with me for almost 20 years through the end of high school, uni, various moves, a divorce - and they still proudly stand on my shelves!
Old 8th August 2022, 09:45 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxesven View Post
To have such an edition of your favourite Ayu album is too awesome alright!

Some great stuff mentioned in this thread for a whole variety of reasons!

I think if I had to pick anything it'd be the original few classic albums I bought when I had just become a fan (RAINBOW, I am... most of all). They've been with me for almost 20 years through the end of high school, uni, various moves, a divorce - and they still proudly stand on my shelves!
20 years that’s so impressive! and r they still in good condition?

Old 8th August 2022, 10:37 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I think all things considered they look good - loved but good. The most significant damage (from the top of my head, as I'm on holiday so no collection near me) is that one of the little hinges of the front of the A Song for ×× case broke off (despite always being so careful - and it's impossible to replace because it's thicker than a regular jewelcase), that the nubs that keep the CDs in place in the LOVEppears case are broken and that the I am... case (I think?) has more scuffing than all the others. Otherwise good though, especially with 20 years down almost!
Old 9th August 2022, 12:17 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxesven View Post
I think all things considered they look good - loved but good. The most significant damage (from the top of my head, as I'm on holiday so no collection near me) is that one of the little hinges of the front of the A Song for ×× case broke off (despite always being so careful - and it's impossible to replace because it's thicker than a regular jewelcase), that the nubs that keep the CDs in place in the LOVEppears case are broken and that the I am... case (I think?) has more scuffing than all the others. Otherwise good though, especially with 20 years down almost!
i’m cryinggg cuz i’ve had my CDs for far less (oldest one has to be no more than 10 years old) and some of them already have the cover coming off and one of them the cover is just completely missing… as far as the ayu ones go a complete has a crack on the cover because i accidentally dropped my lalisa album on it as i was opening it since they came in the same order and the resealable plastic wrapping for loveppears ripped a little cuz i opened it a bit too hard but that one’s not such a big deal cuz ur not really supposed to keep it anyways, i just like it cuz it has the sticker with the tracklist

i need to start being more delicate with my collection but it’s just something i’ve always struggled with for some reason, i don’t mean to be careless! i just have butterfingers

Old 9th August 2022, 07:25 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

It is not that they are the hardest to get I just like them because they are so cool and I like pink a lot

The melamine bowl and cup of Bloody Bunny collaboration. Other than that I love having the TU-KA cellphone and Dome Tour drink bottle. Also the A BEST LIVE pink-camo case (another pink one lol). Aaaaaand the Party Queen box is just plain beauitful to me.

I would love to have all PLAYBUTTONS as well (even if they don't work anymore) but I can't find them anywhere

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 9th August 2022, 10:14 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post

I would love to have all PLAYBUTTONS as well (even if they don't work anymore) but I can't find them anywhere
I only lack of ASfXX now, but yeah they are rare on sale anywhere, best is mercari.jp I think.

My SuperAYu is so precious to me because I won it myself at my very first Ayu concert

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 9th August 2022, 11:26 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

There's an A Song for ×× one up on Discogs in case you feel like completing your collection (at £40).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
My SuperAYu is so precious to me because I won it myself at my very first Ayu concert
So cool!

Last edited by sxesven; 9th August 2022 at 11:31 AM.