My posts and threads are missing - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th March 2007, 12:45 AM
Real me Initiate

My posts and threads are missing

"My posts and threads are missing."

If a post or thread is 'missing' that usually means it was moved or merged. Try searching for it. If you are looking for your own posts an easy way to find them is to go to your Profile and then click on "Find all posts by ....."

If you see the following message when you post it means that your AHS account is under moderated status and a staff member must approve your post before it becomes visible:
Quote:
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.
AHS has been moderating problem users in this way since 2004. Until recently only a handful of accounts had this status. However, due to the proliferation of trolls and spammers at AHS this moderation tool is being used more broadly. All new members will be moderated for a certain amount of time.

If your posts are being moderated just be patient. As long as the forum rules are followed your AHS account will eventually be removed from the moderation list.
Closed Thread