Unjustified Deletions? Typical Typical - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Old 26th April 2007, 03:44 AM
Voyage Initiate

Unjustified Deletions? Typical Typical

why this was deleted...

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...36#post1077236

That was taken out of the Karaoke Contest thread. Theres absolutley no reason posted why it was deleted which is just plain rude, thanks We were discussing what songs we would use in the contest. Theres nothing thats against rules there.

What the heck? Just because we decided to add some fun to our discussion. Cause i belive thats what we were doing.

I can understand why some of my threads get deleted and some of my posts, but not all, its mind boggling! i cant sleep at night, i think about it, and i weep, and I pray that ahs will accept me . The humanity

the mods, not all of u, some of u say u guys have alot of work cut out, but maybe u should focus n more important things rather than going post by post going "HMM NO THAT WAS SAID IN TOO MUCH OF A JOKING WAY"

I just think its real stupid and barbaric how things get handled. Whats next? you guys going to impose a minimum amount of charcters per post? Or wait maybe a minimum amount of posts per week, day, month/

i find all of this funny

oh yeah....

Last edited by -Link-; 26th April 2007 at 03:55 AM.
Old 26th April 2007, 03:45 AM
.llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Link- View Post
Whats next? you guys going to impose a minimum amount of charcters per post? Or wait maybe a minimum amount of posts per week, day, month/
that's all i'm waiting for
Old 26th April 2007, 05:56 AM
HONEY Protector

Location: Oxford, UK (originally from Vancouver Island, Canada)
Are you being serious or sarcastic....?

Those posts that were deleted looked pretty unnecessary to me... and I'd hardly use the word 'barbaric'. Link I think it may be because you're posts tend to have a spammy theme that yours get deleted more often. It's like derekrocks and his lack of believablity. Your posts have a lack of seriousness

A fun post can still have substance, geez! Joking about singing taskinillusion is funny, but OMGgoshroxorz!!!11 or whatever followed was just kind of like "ok I need to keep scrolling down" for others when readin the thread. We just want to keep the thread somewhat clean. Clean isnt the opposite of fun! I swear!

I can use me as an example... I dont spam but I sure dont take everything way too seriously, and I play along with my share of jokes. But I dont think I've ever had a post end up in the trash can either (and I was here for years before I was a mod, so it has nothign to do with that)

I dont get what seems hard about seeing the difference between joking around and post that are going to get trashed *shrug*

You're a hilarious guy Link, that's why you're such a prominent member. But you're funnier when you're not in the trash, dude!

Check out my shop with handmade book jewellery!
Shop: www.coryographies.etsy.com --- Blog: www.coryographies.blogspot.com
Other blog: www.palaeolinguist.blogspot.com --- Other forum: www.linguistforum.com