How do i set up a poll? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Old 11th June 2008, 03:09 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

How do i set up a poll?

I am so sorry i am dumb. But how do i set up a poll in a thread? There is only the choice of having how many poll options at the bottom.. But how do i actually name those options??
Old 11th June 2008, 03:58 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

^i dont know how to describe it but you can try to do it yourself in the trash can^^

||Youtube||Twitter||

set made by apple-pi

Old 11th June 2008, 04:27 PM
Banned

After u choose how many options u want, u submit the thread (at where u chose how many options) and u will be redirected to where u will be able to name those options..and afterwards, u submit it and there u will have a poll thread.

U got all of that right?

Last edited by Luv ~Venus~; 11th June 2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old 11th June 2008, 08:37 PM
austin. ♥

50 months later and she still doesn't know. J/K

When you make a thread, at the bottom of that page there is a little white box which says something like "Submit a Poll". Click on that white square and a green tick should appear. Then click on the "Submit Thread" option and a new page will load, and on that page put in the poll's details. Watch out though, you only have 6 minutes to do it in!
Old 12th June 2008, 03:44 AM
Initiate

before u set a poll juz try to think of all the options u gonna put so that u wont mess up if u forgot to put in some other options...after u click "Submit a Poll" and type in the number of options u need, u will be taken to a page where u key in the name of the options...at the bottom u can also specify stuff like whether u want your poll to be multiple choice or to display the usernames of those who had voted etc, then u will click "Submit Thread" to end the process...hope this helps cos i set up quite a few ayu polls before and got quite a bit of experience