[News] Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 [dates announcement] - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 27th March 2017, 09:31 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Maybe they will change name for a second leg, something like ~7 days final~ for RnRC Tour

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 27th March 2017, 09:35 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^ I think so!

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 27th March 2017, 09:54 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
I wonder, if tour will end next spring, why it's still TOUR 2017, not 2017-2018
Maybe she doesn't want to spill the beans! reaveling an album and an extension to the tour at the same time could be a great anniversary move.
Old 27th March 2017, 10:25 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Hi guys, help please
It's my first time on the lottery and I don't see where do I have to enter my TM member and password. Is it on the livepocket website? If so, they only say "email and password". Do I have to register there or is there another way? Plus, the website is in Japanese...
Please help...
Old 27th March 2017, 11:01 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries View Post
Hi guys, help please
It's my first time on the lottery and I don't see where do I have to enter my TM member and password. Is it on the livepocket website? If so, they only say "email and password". Do I have to register there or is there another way? Plus, the website is in Japanese...
Please help...
You can change the language in the bottom right corner. You have to register on the livepocket website website first, then when you try to apply for the concert ticket it will ask you for the TA membership number and birth date, as well as payment details
Old 27th March 2017, 11:06 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
You can change the language in the bottom right corner. You have to register on the livepocket website website first, then when you try to apply for the concert ticket it will ask you for the TA membership number and birth date, as well as payment details

Great, thank you!
Old 27th March 2017, 11:40 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

The tour will probably undergo a different form after 2017 being "Just the beginning".
Old 29th March 2017, 12:51 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

So guys. The October 4th and 5th dates, oita and kumamoto. How far apart are they from each other? And how far is each from Tokyo?

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 29th March 2017, 02:28 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

They're not close to Tokyo.
You'd need to take a plane or Shinkansen for a few hours each.
They're an hour or two away from each other as well.

Generally, Tokyoites only go to Saitama, Yokohama and Yoyogi.
Going to Kumamoto would be like going to Florida from NY. (just for a mental image lol)

Of course it's doable, you'd just need to plan accordingly. Planes tend to be cheaper than Shinkansen tickets, but also less convenient. You'd also get to experience locations that are less traveled by tourists and Japanese alike. So you'd get a really great look at Japan outside of Kanto.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 29th March 2017 at 02:36 AM.
Old 29th March 2017, 03:39 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
They're not close to Tokyo.
You'd need to take a plane or Shinkansen for a few hours each.
They're an hour or two away from each other as well.

Generally, Tokyoites only go to Saitama, Yokohama and Yoyogi.
Going to Kumamoto would be like going to Florida from NY. (just for a mental image lol)

Of course it's doable, you'd just need to plan accordingly. Planes tend to be cheaper than Shinkansen tickets, but also less convenient. You'd also get to experience locations that are less traveled by tourists and Japanese alike. So you'd get a really great look at Japan outside of Kanto.
Wow, thank you! I'm not sure if that's for me. I'm already having a hard time convincing my boyfriend to go with me for a fourth time. Lol soooo I'm not sure how he'd feel about even MORE traveling. I wonder if the fukuoka dates would be a better fit for me...I've only ever been to concerts at Yoyogi and September is probably the earlist that we could go this year.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 29th March 2017, 05:42 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Wow, thank you! I'm not sure if that's for me. I'm already having a hard time convincing my boyfriend to go with me for a fourth time. Lol soooo I'm not sure how he'd feel about even MORE traveling. I wonder if the fukuoka dates would be a better fit for me...I've only ever been to concerts at Yoyogi and September is probably the earlist that we could go this year.
I'm sure also that more dates will be announced for the fall (they would have to be with 60 dates). I'll be seeing it in the fall sometime somewhere. lol
Old 29th March 2017, 06:04 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Hi guys, this is my first time to purchase Ayu's concert ticket via the official global fans club.

I have a problem in inputting my TeamAyu account's info in the Livepocket system... After registering an account in Livepocket and picking the date I want, it requires me to input my TeamAyu info. -- I typed my TeamAyu ID (6 digit) in the field "ID", and my registered date-of-birth (YYYYMMDD) in the field "Password", but the system tells that my ID or password is incorrect... (I checked that my TeamAyu membership is fine for the lottery)

Does anyone have the same problem? Can anyone tells me what happened? Thanks a lot!
Old 29th March 2017, 06:39 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Fukuoka is nearly as far as Kumamoto and Oita, it takes also ap 6 hours from Toyko with Shinkansen

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 29th March 2017, 06:53 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
fukuoka is only about a 90-120 minute flight from tokyo.

i've not been to kumamoto, but have been to the cities of nagasaki, oita, miyazaki, fukuoka, and kagoshima prefecture (yakushima).

kyushu is pretty easy to get around but if you're on a limited timeframe it's best to fly from tokyo and then take the train around (jr offer a separate kyushu railpass which is quite cheap). from memory, oita city is about two hours to fukuoka by train, and then from fukuoka you can take shinkansen down to kumamoto (the line goes to kagoshima city). nagasaki is also two hours the other way from fukuoka (i.e. 4 hours from oita) and well worth a visit for at least 3 days if you're going to kyushu! oita and the other cities on kyushu are also quite small and very cheap. i saw kuu's bon voyage tour at oita's iichiko theatre and stayed at a hotel just 5 minutes walk on the same road from the venue.

that said, there's not much to do in oita, so i wouldn't bother staying more than the night of the show.

CDL 2010.12.31 * CDL 2011.12.29-31 * AT 2012.07.28, 08.11-12
AT 2013.07.13 * CDL 2014.12.30-31 * AT 2015.06.06-07
TA 2015.10.19-20 * AT 2016.05.15 *AT 2017.06.17-18, 29

Old 29th March 2017, 09:21 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I'm sure also that more dates will be announced for the fall (they would have to be with 60 dates). I'll be seeing it in the fall sometime somewhere. lol
I wonder if they'll be adding dates in between these as some are nearly a month apart.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 29th March 2017, 04:28 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I wonder if they'll be adding dates in between these as some are nearly a month apart.
I'm hoping that the reason for that might be that they actually have some new releases and heavy promotion planned this year, but that might be too much to hope for, lol.
Old 29th March 2017, 05:11 PM
Love song H-Initiate

I'm like 100% sure will be new dates in between
Maybe not in May/June, but after that
Old 29th March 2017, 05:22 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan View Post
I applied for the 2 weekend Osaka shows with no one to go with, I've never been to a concert alone before hahaha, but it'd be cool to meet up before
yay! let's meet up! 👏🏻👏🏻

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 29th March 2017, 05:58 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I'm hoping that the reason for that might be that they actually have some new releases and heavy promotion planned this year, but that might be too much to hope for, lol.
Pretty sure the chances of that are slimmer than pigs flying

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 4th April 2017, 07:27 AM
Love song H-Initiate

"More details about upcoming tour
The first chapter from May to July, second chapter from September to November, from December to February of the following year will be the third part of the tour! "

Tags
just the beginning -20-, tour 2017