[News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A - Page 23 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th October 2018, 01:59 PM
BEST Initiate

So she really wears GUCCI and BALANCIAGA on stage?

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Old 29th October 2018, 02:19 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Did Wakayama and Shiga have the same setlist?
(not up to date, was in hospital the last week^^)

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 29th October 2018, 03:40 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post
^ yeah so if you've seen the first video that was posted on Insta then you've seen them all lol not missing anything.
But if she does the same thing to same song then what's the point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
I'm not sure how I feel about fans on stage... the seem to be overwhelmed, crying, uncomfortable as would I be if I'd be put on stage with Ayu. I've only seen a few of these moments so I can't give a definite opinion but to me it feels unnecessary and stops the flow of the show.
Old 29th October 2018, 03:56 PM
Because of You Initiate

If she is more focus on performance than crazy dresses, I am fine with that. Just curious what she wears in this tour.

I am happy with this tour over all, so far.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 29th October 2018, 04:08 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
If she is more focus on performance than crazy dresses, I am fine with that. Just curious what she wears in this tour.

I am happy with this tour over all, so far.
She's been saying a while now that she wants to put on a show so her dresses are a big part of that and she's very into fashion. I usually love or hate her outfits but seldom are they boring to me so that's nice
Old 29th October 2018, 04:12 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
Her body is amazing <3

So, yes, you need a t-shirt to have a chance to be invited to the stage. Damn, I didn't wanted to buy this t-shirt lol
Not everyone who got invited to the stage on the 2nd day of the tour, which I attended, had this years tour shirt on. But I think they all did have some sort of tour merch on, from previous years, etc.
Old 29th October 2018, 04:19 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Not everyone who got invited to the stage on the 2nd day of the tour, which I attended, had this years tour shirt on. But I think they all did have some sort of tour merch on, from previous years, etc.
There's no info anywhere what you need to do to get on stage? I thought it was all about where you're sitting/your tickets..?
Old 29th October 2018, 05:32 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I don´t think western looking fans have a chance for stage invite anyways.
All the instructions will be sure only given in japanese, so they will choose japanese fans

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 29th October 2018, 05:45 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
But if she does the same thing to same song then what's the point?
Yeah, I guess fans that attend the show will see it and be excited like, "this was at the same show I was at!" I understand that these clips are actually part of the song performance, but having variety would be nice. So far 4 videos, all at the exact same part of the song.

Not only would it be nice if we got other songs, but some backstage footage as well. I hope so because imagine 39 clips of the same thing? x-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
I hope everything is ok!
Old 29th October 2018, 05:55 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post

I hope everything is ok!
Yup it was planned. But I am so glad to be home again

Old 29th October 2018, 05:58 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
I don´t think western looking fans have a chance for stage invite anyways.
All the instructions will be sure only given in japanese, so they will choose japanese fans
Unless Timmy does the picking. Then it shouldn't be an issue.
Old 29th October 2018, 06:11 PM
Love song H-Initiate

I remember nice times when we got preview of stage outfits from yahoo auction lots with unofficial photos. People stoped to sell the online?
Old 29th October 2018, 06:56 PM
MY STORY Initiate

^I brought this up earlier, how I think maybe a much small venue makes it a lot harder to sneak in a good quality camera. Usually we have unofficial photos on day 2 or 3 at the latest.

I'm totally sneaking in my small camera, the bonus of being overweight and well endowed is I have a great place to stash it before I go in.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 29th October 2018, 07:00 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Is she doing the same selfie-thing..?

Still about the lightsticks, when I look at the live DVD and I see people in audience without them I wonder why since to me it is an important part of the experience Of course people can do how they wish, but using a selfie stick or recording whole show is just rude... :/
I didn't buy it and went through four shows without any simply because I don't like the Sailor Moon stick ones, if it was the plain stick I'd buy it. I'm actually angry there hasn't been any normal one for the past three tours as I miss them in my collection
Old 29th October 2018, 11:12 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
I didn't buy it and went through four shows without any simply because I don't like the Sailor Moon stick ones, if it was the plain stick I'd buy it. I'm actually angry there hasn't been any normal one for the past three tours as I miss them in my collection
I'm sorry, what exactly do you mean by Sailor Moon stick and plain stick? Can you show by pictures?
Old 30th October 2018, 03:56 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Yeah same in Wayakama as I attended.

Also first 2 rows can get this Ayu 100 mil cash when it is thrown in first song.

Streamers

Last edited by behwatch; 30th October 2018 at 10:34 AM.
Old 30th October 2018, 09:54 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Unless Timmy does the picking. Then it shouldn't be an issue.
Timmy doesn’t do the picking, it’s her dancers. Zin is in charge of picking one of the males.

My friend also said foreigners probably would never get picked because it’s not a good strategy for them I guess.

The thing that just fkn drives me crazy is the guys always have a chance to dance with ayu and they are so stiff, embarrassed, they don’t give her anything.

This time ayu literally gets on top of them as they lay on the ground, she’s straddling one of the males, and whips her hair/head around. I would fkn melt lol. But can you imagine being the other male who just gets stuck with the dancers doing it?? What a fkn letdown lol.

But at one point when they were standing up to one of the males that were picked ayu is like running her hand down his body and when she gets down to his crotch she looked at the audience and said “oh baby” Lolol.
Old 30th October 2018, 11:18 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Timmy doesn’t do the picking, it’s her dancers. Zin is in charge of picking one of the males.

My friend also said foreigners probably would never get picked because it’s not a good strategy for them I guess.

The thing that just fkn drives me crazy is the guys always have a chance to dance with ayu and they are so stiff, embarrassed, they don’t give her anything.

This time ayu literally gets on top of them as they lay on the ground, she’s straddling one of the males, and whips her hair/head around. I would fkn melt lol. But can you imagine being the other male who just gets stuck with the dancers doing it?? What a fkn letdown lol.

But at one point when they were standing up to one of the males that were picked ayu is like running her hand down his body and when she gets down to his crotch she looked at the audience and said “oh baby” Lolol.

This all sounds way too aggressive for me, I'd have an anxiety attack, no joke!
I might be too sensitive here but this just doesn't seem okay to me, I mean do they know what they're getting into by going to the stage? And if Ayu or anyone suddenly jumps on you and goes down to your croch I can understand it being very difficult to say no or push her away. But if my idol would want me on stage and then pull that without my permission/knowing I'd be furious. I'd like to hear everybody else's opinions, what do you think?
Old 30th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
This all sounds way too aggressive for me, I'd have an anxiety attack, no joke!
I might be too sensitive here but this just doesn't seem okay to me, I mean do they know what they're getting into by going to the stage? And if Ayu or anyone suddenly jumps on you and goes down to your croch I can understand it being very difficult to say no or push her away. But if my idol would want me on stage and then pull that without my permission/knowing I'd be furious. I'd like to hear everybody else's opinions, what do you think?
They know what they will happen on stage. They went backstage for awhile after being chosen. The chosen girls come out first then the chosen guys.

Ayu touch anywhere of me is an honour and privilege. U are too sensitive.
Old 30th October 2018, 12:03 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by behwatch View Post
They know what they will happen on stage. They went backstage for awhile after being chosen. The chosen girls come out first then the chosen guys.

Ayu touch anywhere of me is an honour and privilege. U are too sensitive.
If they knew then that's fine, no problem. I'm talking about a situation where one is unable to refuse but that's not the case here which is good

But not everybody wants to be touch by Ayu, Prince Henry, Brad Pitt or whoever. So if you are implying that me saying no to Ayu touching me would make me "too sensitive" you are absolutely wrong but hopefully I am misunderstanding you but let's just leave the subject here.
Closed Thread

Tags
live tour 2018-2019, trouble