Ayumi's hair/bangs in 'Sweet scar' - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 11th February 2013, 07:35 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Ayumi's hair/bangs in 'Sweet scar'

(I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this!)

I want to get my hair cut similarly to the style Ayu has in the Sweet scar PV. I realize her bangs are probably styled beforehand and might not look like that without styling, in which case I wonder what I should tell my hair dresser; should I bring along a screencap from the PV and ask to get it cut like that, or should I ask the hair dresser to cut the bangs like she has them unstyled? (In which case I wonder how her bangs DO look like when they are not styled, if anyone knows? Are they just blunt bangs?)

And lastly, I wonder (when I get bangs cut) how I can style my hair properly to look somewhat similar to the Sweet scar style, if anybody knows, as I think her hair looks soo gorgeous in it. *~*

I'm so sorry for these probably foolish questions, but I don't get my hair cut often, to be honest, so I have literally no idea what to say when I do go to the hair dresser. And I seldom really do much with my hair, so... even simple hair styles can be difficult for me since I'm not used to style it or anything. Sorry again!

Last edited by flowerdust; 11th February 2013 at 07:38 PM.
Old 21st February 2013, 02:37 PM
Replace Initiate

Best thing to do is print out a few screencaps & show it to the stylist Get as many angles as you can so they know exactly how to make it look.
Old 21st February 2013, 09:39 PM
End of the World Initiate

I'm guessing some hair wax will give it the puffy style, and that you use a hair dryer after every shower to puff it up. Your hair dresser will give you the best advices for how to copy the style.

AegyoPOP ♦ Asian music downloads
Old 22nd February 2013, 05:02 AM
BEST Initiate

GL. Every time I bring pictures to the hairstylist, it never ends up looking even slightly similar.

Oh well. That's what I get for choosing cheap hairstylists.