CDL 07-08 DVD on TV News - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 16th June 2008, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
The comment itself really wasn't necessary. Like someone said before, she was CRYING during the performance of untitled ~for her~...why edit it? It shows her true emotions.
She wasn't off-key just because of the crying, I'm sure. She managed to nail songs flawlessly before while acting crying. I don't see how it's any different here. Also, in the parts where she wasn't giving the crying sounds she got it off-key, too. So, meh. But they could leave it that way and blame it on the crying, of course. It's easier. :S I hope they left most songs untouched.. I prefer that.. Though I would like them to fix just the high notes at the end of the verses of untitled ~fh~ only. The way she sings it is kind of weird IMO.

Quote:
Ayu's voice is live on the DVD, but I think that for the most part, people think that when avex balances the audio out [and sometimes, that includes stuff with Ayu's voice] they're replacing her vocals or something, which is not the case. I think they just take what she's sung and make it sound better.

Would you simply want avex to just release the TV version that you could see on TV for free on DVD? @_@ It's like begging to get ripped off if you just want a simply recorded show that isn't just a little touched up. :\ I mean, I know there's the group that thinks that when they "edit" Ayu, it's not her, but srsly, it's all her. Unless you can somehow present proof that they replace her voice with resung vocals or something. :\
Hmm, 'disagree with you there. 1 LOVE vocals in AT07 and AN07 are the same. I get the feeling that she didn't lip-synch (from other people and such lol), which means they just replaced her whole vocals or made her vocals REALLY weak and put a track over it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Now! Here we go about the crying part.
I asked my jp friend and this is what he said:

"Against the dancers she says,

if they are not on the level she wants them to be, she cant make them show up on stage...

She says with crying."

Aaawwww, shes really pushing herself and her staff to make her fans happy!
LOL, why is she b****ing to the dancers again? XD Just fire them and get better ones if you don't their performance. Work on your own vocals first and then go bug the dancers. xP

Last edited by Melrose; 16th June 2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 16th June 2008, 03:58 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

ayu has been thru A LOT in the past year...everyone should cut her some slack. just be happy that she's even still performing at all, right? i bet none of us could even do half the stuff she does.

♥♫thanks to ownsarai for the amazing set♫♥

Old 17th June 2008, 12:45 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose View Post
LOL, why is she b****ing to the dancers again? XD Just fire them and get better ones if you don't their performance. Work on your own vocals first and then go bug the dancers. xP
You're not very funny.
Old 17th June 2008, 09:30 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose View Post
She wasn't off-key just because of the crying, I'm sure. She managed to nail songs flawlessly before while acting crying. I don't see how it's any different here. Also, in the parts where she wasn't giving the crying sounds she got it off-key, too. So, meh. But they could leave it that way and blame it on the crying, of course. It's easier. :S
Geez...you seem to be hating on Ayu a lot lately. Anyhow, I don't see how Ayu would be 'acting crying', as you put it, during the song she wrote for her FRIEND who PASSED AWAY. You must think that Ayu acts everything in her performances. Yes, being a performer means you put on a show for people, but I firmly believe what Ayu does for her shows comes from her heart and soul. How can she fake that? God forbid Ayu actually has feelings.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ

Last edited by ownsarai; 17th June 2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 17th June 2008, 10:06 PM
Initiate

^ It's better if you just ignore the guy and move on. He couldn't say a nice thing about Ayumi to save his own mother's life.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 18th June 2008, 06:27 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
^hmmm...I guess so.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ