Ayu Schedule #12 [2009-2013] - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc. - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd December 2012, 03:38 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
She has been living in Japan for many, many years, and she knows what's she's talking about. You're completely ignoring the facts that both her and I are telling you. If you studied Japanese culture, you know what she's saying is right. It's all about the keeping the peace and keeping the culture, and if someone does something to disturb the natural order, they are thrown out of that ones world.
Thank you. . I can understand his knee jerk reaction though. I didn't mean to be offensive, but just to make the point that it's interesting to me that the people who think there is a rift between her and mstay in general seem to be people that are either Japanese themselves or who have lived in the country for sometime. That says to me that there is some cultural element here that is not getting across well.
Old 3rd December 2012, 03:49 AM
GREEN Initiate

^ I wasnt making a knee jerk reaction. I was stating a fact. Which just goes to show that you cant make assumptions about anything.
You are right, im not there right now so i cant know whats going on at that level of things, but going by a cultural view point it would be more along the lines of her being banned if she wasnt on any show mainly because of the harmony kind of thing.
If anything, her going to other music shows makes MS look back because they havn't 'invited' her. Where as if Ayumi didn't have the time and her not being able to attend is a different matter altogether.
Old 3rd December 2012, 03:57 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

I think we'll never get any proof, i think we need something like a tweet or a message from ayu or MS, and we'll never going to get that IMO.

TWICE

Old 3rd December 2012, 05:48 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I still think there's a chance Ayu apologized by voluntarily not showing up anymore, in a way to punish herself, knowing that MS is one of the most popular music programs.

Normally I wouldn't think this, but my old dorm manager here, in a way to apologize to the school and self punish himself for the things that some students in the dorm were doing, shaved his head.

Obviously they're different actions, but similar in the sense that it's self punishing yourself.

But, who knows. If she was blacklisted, she kind of deserved it from the standpoint of the show. It's her job, she failed to make it back in time and didn't book plane tickets. I mean, she -knew- she had to be back in Japan at a certain time, why would her staff not have booked round trip tickets? Also, she doesn't need her entire staff with her. She needs what, her and a few body guards? She could have had body guards hired and waiting for her in Japan even. It's not like her band was with her. The entire situation was really strange.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 3rd December 2012 at 05:53 AM.
Old 3rd December 2012, 05:53 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
If an artist is blacklisted from a program, would any reference to them get edited out? Because she was brought up once or twice during sales record updates and also during some of those "BIRTH YEAR SONGS" segments, I believe.
No. Logically, they cannot omit an artist from a ranking that has been made public knowledge. And a television program will never purposely and blatantly make reference to a blacklisting - it's bad for business. Just another wonders of the world of Japanese entertainment.
Old 3rd December 2012, 05:56 AM
walking proud Initiate

@tokyoxjapanxfan that could be possible too. What makes me doubt it though is that she didn't admit any personal responsibility for missing the show.
Old 3rd December 2012, 06:00 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I still think there's a chance Ayu apologized by voluntarily not showing up anymore, in a way to punish herself, knowing that MS is one of the most popular music programs.

Normally I wouldn't think this, but my old dorm manager here, in a way to apologize to the school and self punish himself for the things that some students in the dorm were doing, shaved his head.

Obviously they're different actions, but similar in the sense that it's self punishing yourself.

But, who knows. If she was blacklisted, she kind of deserved it from the standpoint of the show. It's her job, she failed to make it back in time and didn't book plane tickets. I mean, she -knew- she had to be back in Japan at a certain time, why would her staff not have booked round trip tickets? Also, she doesn't need her entire staff with her. She needs what, her and a few body guards? She could have had body guards hired and waiting for her in Japan even. It's not like her band was with her. The entire situation was really strange.
They probably didn't know when they would be done with the shoots, so it's one way tickets usually? I'm pretty sure Ayu always goes over their scheduled timeframes when she comes to the USA, haha.

As for the staff members, she likely had all of her hair/make/costume/stylist/nail staffers with her in New York at the time as well.

Last edited by truehappiness; 3rd December 2012 at 06:03 AM.
Old 3rd December 2012, 06:43 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
and @maikaru you are forgetting one major detail. Maybe she just doesnt have the time? She is bound to be doing a ton of stuff for these releases and she had to pick which shows she wanted to be on for her time frame. the music station show might just not fit in.
Ayu is hardly busier now than she was during her peak...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd December 2012, 06:49 AM
GREEN Initiate

^ of course there is a difference between now and then. Also she has never really done something like this before.
5 releases in 5 months, the lives, CDL, traveling all around the world for who knows what.
its pretty busy.
Old 3rd December 2012, 06:58 AM
walking proud Initiate

If Arashi, Akb etc can find the time for music station, Ayu can too no matter what.

On the opposite end of things, I'm happy to see that larc will be on mssl even though they have nothing really to promote. I think this is maybe the third year now that they've done that. It's kind of rare for tv performances in this industry to perform just for the sake of performing.

Edit: Scratch that, turns out L'arc has a concert DVD coming out the next week, haha.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 3rd December 2012 at 08:05 AM.
Old 3rd December 2012, 07:05 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
^ of course there is a difference between now and then. Also she has never really done something like this before.
5 releases in 5 months, the lives, CDL, traveling all around the world for who knows what.
its pretty busy.
I am pretty sure she was busier when she was doing the A BEST promo than now. Just because she split one mini album into 2 EPs doesn't mean she worked more than when she's recording a regular album, considering she's done little to nothing to actually promote it and the upcoming compilation album...well I doubt she'll have much work to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
If Arashi, Akb etc can find the time for music station, Ayu can too no matter what.
Exactly.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd December 2012, 07:08 AM
until that Day… Initiate

whatever with MS, i'm still happy that she will appear on FNS, HEY3X and KOUHAKU!

only two mistakes, but then MS has already banned her is just..... OTL... oh well~~ just saying.
Old 3rd December 2012, 07:51 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
whatever with MS, i'm still happy that she will appear on FNS, HEY3X and KOUHAKU!

only two mistakes, but then MS has already banned her is just..... OTL... oh well~~ just saying.
Well, I know it only sounds like two mistakes, but in the 20 year plus history of music station, there are only 3 times that I am aware of that someone has missed a performance and two of them were Ayumi. The other one was Tatu which was just hilarious. They were there for the shows opening and then up and left right in the middle of the show before they performed.

There may have been others, but I just don't recall, so if anyone else knows, please feel free to chime in.
Old 3rd December 2012, 08:01 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ why did they leave? o.O

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd December 2012, 08:08 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ As far as I know, no concrete reason was ever given. Maybe they weren't aware that the format of the show is you have to sit and watch all the other artists and got bored and left? lol.

Luckily there was an actual band performing on Mstay that week (I think thee michelle gun elephant?) so they, literally, filled in at the last minute and played a second song.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 3rd December 2012 at 08:10 AM.
Old 3rd December 2012, 08:31 AM
Lelio Protector

I know that at the end of the year FNS and kouhaku are the most popular music programs so I wonder if tv promo will be of any help in the future without MS (not at the end of the year)?
Old 3rd December 2012, 08:58 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post

1 was already serious enough and she did it twice... wasn't 1 of the performance a theme / big event too?
It will cost the producer a lot of trouble to replace the timing as they try to drag the runtime. It wasn't as easy as you think it is...

Old 3rd December 2012, 09:00 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
^ As far as I know, no concrete reason was ever given. Maybe they weren't aware that the format of the show is you have to sit and watch all the other artists and got bored and left? lol.

Luckily there was an actual band performing on Mstay that week (I think thee michelle gun elephant?) so they, literally, filled in at the last minute and played a second song.
WOW that was beyond rude...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd December 2012, 10:03 AM
No way to say Initiate

awwww I'm so excited I'll see ayu on tv in one hour!!!

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 3rd December 2012, 10:22 AM
Replace Initiate

too bad there is not MSta, because I loved her lives there
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayu schedule, ayumi hamasaki