[News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~II thread~ - Page 12 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd January 2016, 10:56 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I haven't watched it yet, the setlist is so so to me, she could have sung theme of a-nation 03 ):

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 2nd January 2016, 10:57 AM
poker face Initiate

Apart from Will, Moments and part of Me, HANABI will fit with japanese theme imo.
Old 2nd January 2016, 11:55 AM
LIMIT Initiate

I felt like I was getting a secondhand sore throat from the way Ayu was singing towards the end, that must suck.

I loved the opening, it felt dark, didn't it feel dark, guys? Like a more messed up circus, just japanese-themed this time. When you guys said appears was short, I didn't realise it mean she was literally only singing the first verse. Like whaaa. I noticed her rotating male dancers' outfits went from full white to full black by the end of the medley. Do the lyrics correspond with this? Oh well, I'm glad to finally see a happy solo in Summer diary. It's probably a conclusion after all these years of stage pining. Maybe she'll mix it up the next tour.

Marionette also isn't as bad I thought it was. I thought it was actually quite great. And her outfit for it kinda suit her in a way, because she's like a doll? lol
Old 2nd January 2016, 12:38 PM
poker face Initiate

OMG, Many Classic Moments gave me goosebumps!!! Shame about the keyboard playing not really matching the new dance arrangement.
Old 2nd January 2016, 12:44 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

I didn't like this countdown at all because her voice was just terrible in every song. I don't expect much from her live vocals and she's probably sick but this was still really hard to listen to and enjoy. I would have preferred her lip syncing, even though she'd get shit from fans for that too.
Old 2nd January 2016, 01:04 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Hmmmm, i don't know, from the few short videos that i watched it wasn't THAT bad imo, not as bad as how she sounded back in 2012/2013

arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 2nd January 2016, 01:18 PM
too late Initiate

I just found those videos if people are interested : to be sincere, those are only the best parts of the show. You can forget the others songs...

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/hyde0924jp/1
Old 2nd January 2016, 01:25 PM
starting over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by love in music View Post
I didn't like this countdown at all because her voice was just terrible in every song. I don't expect much from her live vocals and she's probably sick but this was still really hard to listen to and enjoy. I would have preferred her lip syncing, even though she'd get shit from fans for that too.
This. This. And this. So glad I'm not the only one noticed.
Old 2nd January 2016, 01:44 PM
ourselves Initiate

lol I think everyone been talking about her voice already

as for me I couldnt be more grateful because she still managed to pull out some great performances despite her being not so fit in this CDL. Her voice was already hoarse,raspy and husky even after the end of the main part , poor Ayu, and it's obvious even when shes talking during the MC, look at the amount of water shes been drinking, I never saw she drank half a bottle before at CDL, I think she herself wasnt comfortable with her throat condition at that time, poor Ayu

She sang Warning the second verse early than the melody,when this last happened was when she broke her hand during PCDL 2008-2009 where she messed up the lyrics for Angel song and it captured on the screen.

her dress stuck at the stage during Ivy so unfortunate >.<

annndd the open sided pants is back!! LOL never thought I'd see it again xDD

this maybe only me but I feel like Im in the China Town during Green rather than in Tokyo lol

Last edited by AyuWorld; 3rd January 2016 at 11:26 AM.
Old 2nd January 2016, 01:57 PM
TO BE Initiate

i guess now its time to announce the new album ....
Old 2nd January 2016, 02:05 PM
Dolls Initiate

As much as I'd like a new album, she'd better stay at least 3 months without doing anything. Her vocals need rest. And in April we'll probably get the DVD for MADE IN TOKYO CDL.
Old 2nd January 2016, 02:12 PM
Trauma Initiate

Queen should take a break. I don't need a new album for 2016 *

ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ Zhao Li Ying Fan ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ

Old 2nd January 2016, 03:14 PM
P.S II Initiate

DEAREST, never fails to make me cry

For her vocal matter, I'm actually very grateful for she still insists singing live, while she has the choice to lip syncing from the beginning to the end (so no one would complain on her bad vocals), but she didn't!

PS: I watched some clips from Dailymotion, not full concert yet...

Last edited by aliceshields; 2nd January 2016 at 03:27 PM.
Old 2nd January 2016, 03:24 PM
poker face Initiate

I attended the 30th date and, unfortunately, did not find her vocals to be pleasing to my ears at all; the way she shouted and struggled to reach high notes in some songs was intolerably awful and distracting. Honestly speaking, I knew that Ayu would not pull a Leona Lewis or give So Hyang a run for her money, but her singing on that day was so off-putting to the point that the excitement from seeing her live for the first time (after becoming a fan in 2006 thanks to JEWEL's promotional video) and the anticipation prior to the concert could not even save the show for me. Aside from the vocals, I did, however, enjoy the overall CDL to certain extent. I particularly loved the new and majestic arrangement of GREEN and I was absolutely pumped up by The Show Must Go On; that song was most definitely made for live shows, considering how much energy it gave to the audience members. I will probably attend another CDL next year to see whether she would impress me with her vocals or disappoint me even further. I really do believe that all she needs is just proper rest and good care of her vocal chords.

穢れた闇を超えて風よ舞え
散切れた花は紅く朽ち果てるまで

Old 2nd January 2016, 03:31 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I DO need a new album in 2016, but she should certainly take a few months off. She can spend time with her hubby, live it up, maybe get some inspiration to write some new songs, and release an album for summer. Maybe a single in April or something.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 2nd January 2016, 03:46 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Ayu should take a break for a while, then release a album in the autumn and go for a tour in 2017.

As for her vocals in 2008-2009 are the ones that didn't sound good at all in lives to me. These days she sounds great again.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Last edited by Minttulatte; 3rd January 2016 at 01:46 AM. Reason: I can't write English well.
Old 2nd January 2016, 03:58 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Weird because i looooove her 2008/2009 vocals

I actually wouldn't mind if she took a hiatus for 2016, not releasing anything or touring, i mean i was planning a trip to Tokyo to go and see her but that can wait another year, after all she gave us this year, she seriously need to rest, maybe a hiatus would even give her new ideas/inspirations. But i know she won't do it though.

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 2nd January 2016, 04:31 PM
No way to say Initiate

The first time I really noticed or felt had changed dramatically was during the "For My Dear..." performance from PCDL.
Old 2nd January 2016, 04:51 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

I'd be ok with some nothing for now and then maybe for summer a single (with 2 exclusive B-sides that won't be on the next album) And then maybe an album in autumn around october november. She should really rest a bit more as happy as I am with the amount of content she provided her fans with this year.

Maybe she could do a big one-time concert in summer or something like that instead of another long tour.

tumblr

Old 2nd January 2016, 06:25 PM
TO BE Initiate

if she produces more singles per year, i would be totally satisfied. 3 or 4 singles a year instead of an album 2 months after the cdl would be perfect, i guess. she could skip a single and add an album at the second half of the year. that would be so amazing, honestly.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, countdown live 2015-2016, made in tokyo