[Translation] Latest TA post [19th May 2017] - Health and ear condition - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 5th June 2017, 02:37 AM
End of the World Initiate

I know I'm late on this but it's such a shock I haven't really known what to say. I feel so bad for Ayu tho, something she's done her entire life is slowly being taken away from her. How scary that must feel. A while before this news broke I was on a "dry spell" with her music but since hearing about this I've only been listening to her music since, who knows, maybe in 5 years time we won't have any new music from her ever again. I hate to say that but the truth is there, it's sadly only a matter of time now.
Old 7th June 2017, 09:24 AM
Love song H-Initiate

This is kind of offtopic. This is also shows positive attitude to life and strength, even deaf singer can sing.

Old 7th June 2017, 01:05 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
This is kind of offtopic. This is also shows positive attitude to life and strength, even deaf singer can sing.

Im just going to post this too, when I was this the only thing came in my mind is Ayu

this has answered my questions before, so that person can still speak and she needs people to sign to communicate with her and she used the vibration to feel it with her legs.

I really hope Ayu will watch this, will she? will someone show it to her? this is some kind of inspiration
Old 7th June 2017, 09:49 PM
Voyage Initiate

I was literally here just to post the same thing. I thought the part when she said " I lost my hearing and then figured out how to get back into singing with muscle memory, using visual tuners and trusting my pitch" was interesting.
Old 8th June 2017, 01:47 AM
And Then Initiate

I hope Ayu sees that video of the deaf singer.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Old 8th June 2017, 04:12 AM
still alone Initiate

That video has been trending on Youtube lately. It's very inspirational.
But becoming deaf is not the end of the world. A number of deaf people can speak perfectly and also sing and play instruments.
Old 8th June 2017, 08:55 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

That girl is amazing^^

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 8th June 2017, 12:33 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post

Holy shit this got me crying this woman is amazing. Thank you, Aderianu.

now WILL SOMEONE HAND-DELIVER THIS CLIP TO AYU PLEASE I AM BURSTING WITH HOPE FOR HER
Old 8th June 2017, 03:26 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

You guys are assuming that Ayu is going to have some sort of breakdown if she becomes completely deaf. Have a little more faith in the woman. I think the video is needed to inspire some of you, not Ayu.

Some of the responses in this thread, from both sides, jeez.

introduce a little anarchy

Old 8th June 2017, 06:42 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Well, she did say:

Quote:
I will keep listening, even if I can't hear. I will keep moving, evening if I can't move.
so I am assuming she will indeed try to keep singing even if she goes completely deaf
Old 8th June 2017, 07:46 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by a❤martian View Post
You guys are assuming that Ayu is going to have some sort of breakdown if she becomes completely deaf. Have a little more faith in the woman. I think the video is needed to inspire some of you, not Ayu.

Some of the responses in this thread, from both sides, jeez.
I was inspired by the video, and it made me think of ayu. As a fan who wants her to be happy, I hope she sees things that encourage her to think that there's hope going forward. I don't know whether she had/has a breakdown about her ordeal--I hope not. You don't know this either. The point is, whatever she (or anyone else) is feeling, seeing this video would be objectively uplifting. Let's not put a negative spin on something this essentially positive.
Old 10th June 2017, 12:35 PM
SURREAL Initiate

:O oh my goodness... i've been away for a long while...
such sad news..!

I'm always amazed to see people bounce back.
It's inspiring...
Wish her all the best...!

Old 10th June 2017, 11:08 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
I was inspired by the video, and it made me think of ayu. As a fan who wants her to be happy, I hope she sees things that encourage her to think that there's hope going forward. I don't know whether she had/has a breakdown about her ordeal--I hope not. You don't know this either. The point is, whatever she (or anyone else) is feeling, seeing this video would be objectively uplifting. Let's not put a negative spin on something this essentially positive.
Maybe it's a "negative spin" to you, but I think that everyone should be reasonable. You're right in that we don't know what Ayu's mental status really is, but she has said she's going to continue, so I think that says something. Even about her strength. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt until she tells us otherwise.

introduce a little anarchy

Old 11th June 2017, 08:15 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Nobody assumed that Ayu will get a breakdown, I think much ppl here (like me) wondered how a deaf singer could still sing propably, as I met a few deaf ppl in my job and they hardly could speak. I had a lady last week that could speak a bit but I rly hardly could understand her (but she was good in lipreading)
I think that is why Aderianu postet this, to show that a deaf singer definatly CAN still sing, and did not rly relate to the singer´s background story.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023

Tags
team ayu, teamayu