ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~ “The FINAL” - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th June 2015, 07:49 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Hey guys, i have a question. Are gorakudoh or yokohama ticket will have a ticket for yokohama's show? Or is there any other places that sell the concert ticket?
Old 20th June 2015, 10:50 AM
YOU Initiate

Hi guys! I ordered a ticket from TA for 5th July Yokohama through an agency. Any one have any ideas when will TA send out tickets before the show? like 2 weeks before?
Old 20th June 2015, 02:49 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

^From my experience...It's a week before...

I also bought TA lottery ticket from re-seller shop..I asked the seller to send the ticket to my hotel in Tokyo and I received it safe and sound...

stivenoto - you are from Indonesia? saran saya...kamu beli online aja, kalau mau ngobrol lebih lanjut bisa lewat BBM atau LINE atau WA..lebih cepat jadinya

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 21st June 2015 at 12:41 AM.
Old 20th June 2015, 05:30 PM
P.S II Initiate

^ What if I purchase directly from TA lottery without via any agency, ticket still can be arranged sent to hotel or we can collect them at the concert venue?
Old 20th June 2015, 05:41 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

If you order via english website TA lottery the tickets can only be picked up on the day of the concert at the venue. Just bring yor digital license and passport (or anything else that proves it´s you)
But isn´t TA lottery over?

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 21st June 2015, 03:32 AM
P.S II Initiate

^ Understood now, thank you...

TA lottery is over, I just wanted to know how to collect the ticket =)
Old 21st June 2015, 03:41 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

^Yeah, it's a really simple process. I had no issues at all.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 21st June 2015, 03:48 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliceshields View Post
^ Understood now, thank you...

TA lottery is over, I just wanted to know how to collect the ticket =)
Yeah they only asked me for the passport didn't even ask for my TA id.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 21st June 2015, 04:10 PM
MY STORY Initiate

^Hopefully I'll actually get tickets the next time I enter a TA lottery. Think I'll do the international membership, that might boost my chances.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 21st June 2015, 05:30 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
There was an interesting discussion on mixi about some foreign fan singing all the time during one of Yoyogi shows. Japanese fan didn't know what to do, how to warn that foreign fan to stop singing since just looking into the eyes didn't work. He/she did warn the staff that that foreign fan was taking photos after the show. So the Japanese fan was asking other members how to behave in such situation.
I don't know if this fan is on this forum, but let's not forget that we should respect other listeners of the concert. I have experience of standing next to Japanese fans who were singing along all the time, talking to each other in a loud voice and even laughing like crazy all the time. This was really frustrating.
Interesting. I was there on both dates in Yoyogi. I had Japanese girls next to me and behind me on both days, who were screaming like crazy and crying a lot. I knew beforehand thanks to reading on AHS that the audience shouldn't sing, so I didn't. I tried to follow the rhytm with the light fan, haha.
I did take some photos with my phone before the show started though, after I saw the Japanese girls doing it and I even had eye contact with a staff person in case he would react and tell me to stop or even delete the picture, but he didn't care at all.

I had an old man next to me on the 6th, I had to watch out for his movements, he was so near to hit my head with his fan during the last songs XD He was a real hardcore fan though.

On the 7th, there was a cute couple in front of me. I thought the boy was there for his girlfriend, because he seemed so bored, but then suddenly after the first half of the show, he became CRAZY. He danced like there was no tomorrow and he also almost hit me with his hands XD
The screaming girls behind me were very short and waved their fans so hard. It was so nice since I was so warm, I was thinking: "Good girls, don't stop waving those fans" XD

---------
I want to have another (miss)understood live on DVD, so I really hope she'll keep it.

People are not memories that you can put into words. They live holding onto their feelings.

Old 21st June 2015, 05:44 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aokani View Post
The screaming girls behind me were very short and waved their fans so hard. It was so nice since I was so warm, I was thinking: "Good girls, don't stop waving those fans" XD
Haha I also had 2 short girls behind me in osaka and the wind of the waving fan was really nice xD (and 2 seats in front of me were empty so, I had good view^^)

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 22nd June 2015, 12:06 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aokani View Post
I guess I should write some kind of review as well. It was my first time seeing Ayu live. I went to both dates in Yoyogi. I was there with my boyfriend and he had only heard a few songs of her before. He was really glad he watched it, he truly loved the show! He was so impressed and I felt so proud of dear Ayu, hehe ^^

We got great seats on both days! A seats, close to the stage. I almost begun to cry when a staff member showed us the way to our seats on the 6th and I understood that we would sit so close to the catwalk!

Timmy saw us on both days, my boyfriend is 2m tall and I have super blonde hair, so it must have been easy to see us from the stage XD

My boyfriend even got himself a favourite dancer: 2Yan. He noticed that he gave his all and got so sweaty, haha.

I was so impressed by Ayu's vocals. It was good on the 7th as well, but I could hear that her voice was a bit strained. Her whole crew felt a bit tired on the 7th, but it was all still super good! My boyfriend saw Koda Kumi going to the VIP seats, I wish he would have told me!
Btw, didn't they skip Microphone on the 7th? At least they skipped something.

Nawww, it was so cute to see that Ko doesn't like to talk in front of audience. Btw, who is Ayu dancing with in What is Forever Love live performance during last tour? Was it Ko or Kazuma? I think they look so much alike.

Me and my boyfriend played through Tales of Xillia together so we absolutely loved seeing progress live <3 We got both so happy when they started playing it.

I thought I had gotten tired of Mirrorcle World forever, but thanks for this great performance of it, my old love for the song is back It also became my boyfriends no.1 Ayu song <3 He even wanted to buy a pink T-shirt after the show, haha!

The only kind of song I missed to see live was a sad power ballad. Anything for You was nice, but it felt too long live. Secret and HAPPY ENDING were nice as well, but I don't get this special feeling when hearing them. I will enjoy those three songs more on the DVD though.

I loved that the "Ho, Ha" got volumed up during the live show of Lady Dynamite. It was really fun to see it live.

------------

Interesting. I was there on both dates in Yoyogi. I had Japanese girls next to me and behind me on both days, who were screaming like crazy and crying a lot. I knew beforehand thanks to reading on AHS that the audience shouldn't sing, so I didn't. I tried to follow the rhytm with the light fan, haha.
I did take some photos with my phone before the show started though, after I saw the Japanese girls doing it and I even had eye contact with a staff person in case he would react and tell me to stop or even delete the picture, but he didn't care at all.

I had an old man next to me on the 6th, I had to watch out for his movements, he was so near to hit my head with his fan during the last songs XD He was a real hardcore fan though.

On the 7th, there was a cute couple in front of me. I thought the boy was there for his girlfriend, because he seemed so bored, but then suddenly after the first half of the show, he became CRAZY. He danced like there was no tomorrow and he also almost hit me with his hands XD

---------
I want to have another (miss)understood live on DVD, so I really hope she'll keep it.
Yeah, I still wonder who that fan was! Lol

Also, I think the set list for the 6th and 7th was the same. Same encore short version of Greatful days. Microphone on both days. I'm glad you had an amazing experience!!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 22nd June 2015, 12:59 AM
appears Initiate

Wait, is this like the Rock'n'Roll Circus ~ 7 days concerts? If so, this is neat! I'm glad she's doing it again, as I thought it was really sweet that she did the RnRC tour then changed a couple things and did a slightly different week-long tour for fans. I like the double tour thing.

-> <-
Old 22nd June 2015, 02:38 PM
still alone Initiate

I really wish ayu use International designer for her tour. Like Koreans and Hollywood celebs. I don't know why Japanese are so proud with their local designers
Old 22nd June 2015, 02:54 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ She is working with Alvin Goh now who's not japanese?

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 22nd June 2015, 03:42 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

The Final Tour Goods^^

+ A Child size white Tour shirt and the postcards from Photo excibition^^

Old 22nd June 2015, 03:45 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Old 22nd June 2015, 06:56 PM
Sky high Protector

omg they'll sell the postcards!!! I need them *.*
Old 22nd June 2015, 07:02 PM
still alone Initiate

The bracelet is so pretty!!

set made my me

Old 22nd June 2015, 07:28 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

What is that ayupan thingy supposed to be? A coin purse or something? I am dying for that bracelet! So pretty!!!

Set made by Mary-Tina. Thank you!
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2015, cirque de minuit, the final