Ayu chosen as a brand ambassador by Gem Castle Yukizaki - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 2nd October 2023, 08:37 PM
Because of You Initiate

Ayu chosen as a brand ambassador by Gem Castle Yukizaki

I’ve been seeing these classy beautiful photos of Ayu modelling jewellery around the web for a couple of days, someone finally posted the links on a random facebook group. She's been chosen as a brand ambassador for a watch and jewellery brand Gem Castle Yukizaki. A very fancy brand, in fact, diamonds and other precious stones. Very clean beautiful visuals, she looks stunning! I miss Ayu in CMs. They also have Dearest playing in the background~

https://gc-yukizaki.jp/ayumi_hamasaki_yukizaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem Castle Yukizaki Co., Ltd. Representative Director and President Masakazu Yuzuki

Gem Castle Yukizaki Co., Ltd. was founded in Fukuoka Prefecture in 1978 by my father, Masaaki Yuzuki, and started selling jewelry. At that time, we couldn't afford to open a store, so we filled a single bag with the brilliance of jewelry, and spent our days selling jewelry door-to-door to customers at their homes or places of work with an indomitable spirit. Throughout this time, we have continued to move forward with a passion for the future, with a firm belief in consistently providing genuine value.

Now, in 2023, we are celebrating our 45th anniversary. This moment has come to us thanks above all to the support of our esteemed customers, renowned partners, dedicated staff, and everyone involved. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart. thank you very much.

Currently, we have 22 stores in Japan, and this summer we achieved our long-held dream of expanding to Hawaii. However, our dreams and grand visions continue into the future.

At this point, I learned that Ayumi Hamasaki would be taking on the challenge of holding a tour in all 47 prefectures of Japan, and at this timing, I had a fateful encounter.

As you all know, Ayumi Hamasaki is a great figure in the history of Japanese music, and she continues to be an aggressive figure at the forefront of the industry.

For those in their 30s and older, if Ayu wears a tail, Shibuya will be filled with girls wearing tails, and if she wears a leopard print miniskirt, everyone will be in a miniskirt. Black and white jackets dominate the media every day. There's not a day that goes by that I don't see her on a singing show, and her CD sales are always a hit. You can truly call her a Japanese diva. An artist with charismatic charm and recognition who led the era. Many people may have such an image.

The exquisite harmony of Ayumi Hamasaki's refined melody of each note and the harmonious resonance of each diamond add to the brilliance of each piece of jewelry.Although the shapes are completely different, each piece of jewelry is created by stacking them. We bring color to our customers' lives. In that sense, I feel that there are some similarities. That is why, although this meeting and timing may seem like fate, I am convinced that it was actually inevitable.

Ayumi Hamasaki celebrated her birthday today, October 2nd, turning 45 years old. Yukizaki and Ayumi Hamasaki are from the same hometown of Fukuoka, and their 45th anniversary and 45th birthday are also the same year. Starting today, Gem Castle Yukizaki Co., Ltd. will welcome Ayumi Hamasaki as its brand ambassador.

Just like Ayumi Hamasaki, who delivers songs and excitement to many fans and people, we will continue to provide genuine value to even more people and make our jewels bloom in pursuit of the greatest joy for our customers.

I will be working on various projects with Ayumi Hamasaki in the future, so please look forward to it

P.S. pssst, someone, get the photos off the website! Damn I need them HQ ones.. >_>

Last edited by BlackSilence; 2nd October 2023 at 09:42 PM.
Old 2nd October 2023, 10:00 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ thanks for sharing this text, it's nice to see that companies in Japan still see her as a great name in the industry
Old 2nd October 2023, 11:51 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

So pretty

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 5th October 2023, 10:39 AM
No way to say Initiate

the CM made me teary. I'm so glad that Dearest finally got a very beautiful tie-in.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 5th October 2023, 09:16 PM
Voyage Initiate

Those photos are stunning!
Old 5th October 2023, 11:11 PM
TO BE Initiate

Photos from the website:

Old 6th October 2023, 04:29 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

thank u!!
Old 11th October 2023, 02:19 PM
Depend on you Initiate

she's literally the second coming of christ

Old 12th October 2023, 10:52 PM
TO BE Initiate

Ayu posted a new photo, not on the website

Old 13th October 2023, 12:55 AM
Daybreak Guardian

She looks incredible. Seeing her on TV and now on a commercial really makes me feel nostalgic.
Old 22nd October 2023, 02:34 PM
Two of us Initiate

When your spokesperson outshines the jewelry you make her wear...

She turned 45, eh? Wow...
Old 8th February 2024, 07:22 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

I found this today in Omotesando! I was too happy!

The store has a big screen playing Ayu visuals

Old 8th February 2024, 02:21 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post

That's great!
Old 8th February 2024, 05:07 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:

Lol, cute photo!
Old 8th February 2024, 11:37 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Too cute!
Old 9th February 2024, 03:36 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

nice, a friend who traveled for the 47 prefectures tour also saw this ad somewhere
Old 12th February 2024, 05:53 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:

so cute!

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 18th February 2024, 02:30 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Guys!! I was so excited I bumped into an ayu endorsed store! I did a reel of it! It was so precious!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3bX3...lnM2Jmcmlqeg==