Rock'n'Roll Circus 4/14 new album information [XIII] - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th April 2010, 12:44 AM
Prologue Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
i pre-ordered from 5music(taiwan site) and they doesn't give me any posters too!i pre-ordered JP version somemore. T_T
i guess the price play-asia charge is reasonable(especially for SEA customers because they provides free shipping) especially if you compare them to yesasia
Yeah cuz if you look at the prices in YA the prices really ARE higher like by four or seven dollars and they say free shipping but the shipping IS in the price already so if you dont buy 25 dollars of supply you end up paying the shipping therefore making it alot more expensive than anywhere else.

Old 7th April 2010, 12:54 AM
Curtain call Initiate

I been playing Lady Dynamite so much
and I was ready to hate it >.<
Old 7th April 2010, 12:54 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

like i always said,if you don't care bout the poster,go ahead and place your order at play-asia.
if you care alot for the poster,please don't pre-order any cds from there because they are unsure if their supplier DO supply them with the posters or not.but what i see from the previous pre-order(You were.../Ballad single),they do give out the posters IF you pre-order them on the first 2 weeks they listed out the single for pre-order

Old 7th April 2010, 01:16 AM
Prologue Initiate

Quote:
like i always said,if you don't care bout the poster,go ahead and place your order at play-asia.
if you care alot for the poster,please don't pre-order any cds from there because they are unsure if their supplier DO supply them with the posters or not.but what i see from the previous pre-order(You were.../Ballad single),they do give out the posters IF you pre-order them on the first 2 weeks they listed out the single for pre-order
I DO care about the posters but not that much but i see them as a little extra i would like to have . YAY so maybe the do include posters just a little extra

Old 7th April 2010, 01:20 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

ya.just wait and see.but don't get mad if they do not give you the posters because they do not guarantee you that you'll get the poster.haha.

Old 7th April 2010, 01:29 AM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Apparently, you don't know how things have been going on with avex and these forums...

avex sends copies of the album to AyumiFans and AyuChina. I'm not 100% sure why, but I guess it's to control leaks. They get the albums/singles a week ahead of time and get to leak it as avex allows them. (It explains why the higher ups are the only ones with the albums so early, and also explains why in the past we only had 320kbps 30 second clips for some albums.)

Do you know the reason why the only 320kbps rips we have are of the PV clips? The PV clips have been released and for the most part, people already have the full songs. It's too complicated to explain, but just understand that avex is behind this in some way, haha.
Had no idea about this! I was wondering why you were saying AyuChina was getting a copy of the album.

Suddenly it all makes sense why they leaked the PV songs in HQ, but the new songs in terrible quality *nod* And if they were to break this "agreement" with avex, they probably would not get the CDs anymore to leak. Plus they'd probably threaten them with copyright infringement if they don't do as avex says.
Old 7th April 2010, 01:45 AM
winding road Initiate

so now that my internet finally works I can post my thoughts on the album I made a playlist and listened to it all in order

THE introduction -> Horrible really, it was so boring and too blah. It's definitely her weakest introduction ever.
Microphone -> Awesome in HQ, this is such an amazing song *___*...
count down -> GORGEOUS VERSES GORGEOUS ARRANGEMENT, kinda blah chorus though. But I really like it !!
Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ -> WORST SONG EVER. This is like my complete least favorite Ayu song, and it doesn't work on this album. Just no.
BALLAD -> After Sunset, it feels more boring then it already was :l These two songs shouldn't have been placed back to back, it makes the whole section of the album drag.
Last Links -> omg <3 This was my least favorite preview, but it's SO amazing. It's such a different kinda ballad from her, it's really beautiful <3
montage -> beautiful piece of music. It's so unique from her, but I dunno if I really like it as an interlude. It feels like it belongs on an instrumental album by itself, not leading into a song.
Don't look back -> I really don't think montage leads into it well :l... I LOVE this song so much though, especially in HQ, it really shines *___* it became the centerpiece of the album for me.
Jump! -> my first reaction "WTF IS THIS ****" it's really bad ._. what happened with the interludes on this album Ayu? NEXT LEVEL's interludes blow these away...
Lady Dynamite -> omg it's so nice to be able to hear this song. The PV rip was so weak and muffled, hearing it in HQ is like hearing it for the first time all over again *___* it's so catchy <3
Sexy little things -> Wow a lot of these sound effects were really in the song :O I really love this song, it's the most catchy amazing unique thing she's done in a long time <3
Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ -> Sunrise I love you, but wtf are you doing here lol. Flow=nonexistant
meaning of Love -> I'm actually really surprised. Based on the preview I thought this would be Sunset2 and I'd hate it. But actually, it kinda is Sunset2 but I really love it Her vocals are really nice!
You were... -> this placement kinda makes sense I guess, since You were... starts off pretty slow like moL. It makes the most sense out of any of the songs.
RED LINE ~for TA~ (Album Version) It's essentially exactly the same, except for the acapella. It's cool, but it kinda feels... cheap. Oh well, it's RED LINE and I like the song so it's all cool

All in all, this is a pretty decent album. It's got real low points. But it's a thousand steps up from NEXT LEVEL, and a definite step in the right direction <3

Old 7th April 2010, 01:51 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

wow.your review makes me think this album is not worth to buy

Old 7th April 2010, 01:59 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
wow.your review makes me think this album is not worth to buy
Haha, who really cares what someone else thinks though, you know?

Reminds me of Final Fantasy XIII in a way. There's going to be bitter haters even though it's GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSS. Not saying anyone was hating though. -hides-

Rock'n'Roll Circus... just... -foams at the mouth-
Old 7th April 2010, 02:04 AM
forgiveness Initiate

i thought this album would have had more singles. I have a feeling she only had 2, so she could save her next, her 50th single for something special, and not related to this. I wonder. maybe the new unreleased song has something to do with it. kind of makes me think of rainbow with a short demo version instrumental was available for download. at the time it was an unreleased song. I'd laugh if the new song is called rock n roll circus. lol rainbow all over again. only without the whole "write your own lyrics" thing.
Old 7th April 2010, 02:05 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i haven't download the LQ leaks yet.haha.but Grace's reviews make me feel a little bit of scare.lol.

i've saw the photo of the album.haru only posted the front part of the cd cover only.no scans yet

Old 7th April 2010, 02:07 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
i haven't download the LQ leaks yet.haha.but Grace's reviews make me feel a little bit of scare.lol.
Nah, one person's negative thoughts shouldn't say anything about the album. If anything, the overwhelming positive (for the most part) reaction should be getting you pumped up!

I listened to the album tracks about 4-5 times... and this album is AMAZING. Rest assured, unless somehow you haven't liked anything that has come out in the last 3 weeks, haha.
Old 7th April 2010, 02:10 AM
winding road Initiate

I guess I'm a hater, despite how much I loved the actual album full songs :l...

Old 7th April 2010, 02:11 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Nya I think it's a worthy buy album. And deserves to sell a lot more than NEXT LEVEL ^^. Anyway I'm just waiting to listen with 320kbps to write my review *_*. I think sunset suits well in this album. Actually, I kinda started likes this music but sunrise shouldn't be in R'n'R C. It just doesn't fit with the album proposal.

Last edited by Michan; 7th April 2010 at 02:14 AM.
Old 7th April 2010, 02:11 AM
LIMIT Initiate

still no HQ leaks???
Old 7th April 2010, 02:13 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

lol. i love microphone,slt,dlb.i guess this album should be nice!haha

Old 7th April 2010, 02:13 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Nah, one person's negative thoughts shouldn't say anything about the album. If anything, the overwhelming positive (for the most part) reaction should be getting you pumped up!
Yeah.. there's like 99% positive comments at JPM. That's a pretty big deal lol.
It's nice to see people loving the album so much even from the LQ.
Old 7th April 2010, 02:16 AM
No way to say Initiate

I am SO loving what I heard of this album!!!!!! I'm so insanely happy I bought it, and along with the amazing album, the photobook will also be amazing hopefully!!!
Old 7th April 2010, 02:19 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
avex sends copies of the album to AyumiFans and AyuChina. I'm not 100% sure why, but I guess it's to control leaks. They get the albums/singles a week ahead of time and get to leak it as avex allows them. (It explains why the higher ups are the only ones with the albums so early, and also explains why in the past we only had 320kbps 30 second clips for some albums.)
srsly? wow, i never knew this

♫set by ownsarai♫
☆We are One, A World is One☆
♥ayu i love you with MY ALL♥

Old 7th April 2010, 02:20 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

if you listen to the album in high quality
you will love it
AC's is only the cover and sticker in one photo
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, new album, rock'n'roll circus