[Twitter] Ayu Twitter/Weibo Discussion #31 - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th October 2013, 01:49 PM
Dolls Initiate

Is Kazuma still Ayu's dancer? I could never tell who is who, Niyan and Kazuma, but I thought Kazuma is gone since 2010... At first I thought those pair are about love, as the title suggests, love pairs, but Kayanocchi and gender-changed Hide? I mean, I'm fine with anything, but I still don't really think they are a pair.
Old 12th October 2013, 02:30 PM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
Does anybody actually knows the true meaning of what ayu was saying? It seems to me that people didn't even saw her post and starts to speculate on her original message...
The TA-text doesn't mention anyone or anything specific really, she talks about being unable/not having the right to judge people but still "reacting instantly" to the situation. She also says that it's better to be fooled/betrayed than to fool/betray someone, and she's not angry at anyone else, only at herself.
Also this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergizE View Post
And reading Ayu's message, I think she feel like betrayed but she doesn't what people to write or said things that could hurt her friends
I'm not sure myself whether it's about the photoshoot, it seems odd for her to react like that and doing it on the TA-diary no less. But maybe it's simply that Ayu's fed up with her loved ones doing things behind her back...
Old 12th October 2013, 02:41 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livey~ View Post
^ Damn I thought the same thing. Is that Peco? XD
It does look like her

Old 12th October 2013, 02:53 PM
ayu trance Initiate

It could just be that flashing a almost nude photo-shoot of friends in her face again brought back the whole Mannie photo-shoot experience and how it was reveled to her as a birthday gift again. Not to considerate. But she might also like to think and remember her friends with their clothes on. But it could be just that whats happened over the past few years has happened, she wants to move on, then more photos pop up which offend her fans which she had no part in, or that they say its a gift but has some gain to the ones who are in the photos.
Its probably Leslie Kee, ayu warned him and hes done it again

Last edited by douggn; 12th October 2013 at 02:58 PM.
Old 12th October 2013, 04:01 PM
Lelio Protector

I'm kinda worried about ayu. I don't have a problem with the pics myself but I can understand her completely. Besides perhaps not wishing to see most of her troupe nearly fully naked, photographed by one of her favorite photographers, SHE will have all the consequences from the public, media and fans. I understand what she meant that it is better to be betrayed (by her team) than betray them, she probably doesn't want to judge and say anything to them that it won't come out wrong and betraying (so she prefers to take the consequences than do so, maybe). I love the pics but wish for ayu's sake that they wouldn't make them.
Old 12th October 2013, 04:40 PM
count down Initiate

I think she doesn't like the idea of a supposed friend (Leslie Kee) doing things behind her back again and again. if she was telling the truth that Super Mannie was the reason behind her divorce then I think she simply doesn't like the whole idea of it. I'm with her on this one.

Also, just because her career is provocative and whatever doesn't mean she likes seeing her dancers whored out like this. Ayu treats them all as family and I doubt you would want to see your family in such a photoshoot, especially without your knowledge AND consent.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 12th October 2013, 04:55 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

Leslie seriously needs to stop
Old 12th October 2013, 05:29 PM
As if.. Initiate

She talks about something being labeled as "surprise" to "make it clean" .... anyway, if it's really about the photos, I begin to wonder if anyone through her staffs really care about her ?! The supposed reason about the divorce was the book and now what the dancers do ? They do naked shoot as well, did they really think she would be glad, and not remember Mannie's pictures?! One way or another, it's just careless. And (even if her TA message isn't about that) who will get all the blame for the photos, herself, people will complain to her and it will put down her image again, although it is not her fault.

Anyway, as she said, someone betrayed her again, that, is sure.

By the way, Kee need to stop his bullshits!
Old 12th October 2013, 06:13 PM
count down Initiate

where can I view the new bitchy TA message?

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 12th October 2013, 06:16 PM
Connected Initiate

The entry was officially translated to english and I suppose that ayu wana pass this message to international fans too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu
Of course, every person is different.

And because every person lives by and makes his or her own choices I do not think I have the ability or the right to judge the choices they make.

However, those things that jump up in front of me and get sucked into my eyes, and weather it be my brain, my feelings or even both of them, They always react immediately to the situation.

It's an indisputable fact that it is like shutting off, closing my cell phone in an instant to get away from this ugly, unpleasant reality.

And probably, one might think that it is easily wiped clean by an easily used and a very useful word called, “ Surprise ”.

As I probably said in the past, it’s better to be fooled --- than to fool someone.

It's much better to be betrayed --- than to betray someone.

I don’t want anyone to misunderstand; I am not angry with anyone but only angry with myself.

The anger is not meant towards anyone at all. I do not want anyone to attack with angry words to anyone.

Words are very hurtful and very complex, AND THEY LAST FOR A LONG TIME WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN SAID AND WORDS CAN NEVER BE TAKEN BACK ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN SAID.

ACTIONS ALWAYS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.
I think she's sad because she feels that someone/group closed to her was being used. Even though she feels that they had the right to make their own choice, she just couldn't close her eyes and kept thinking on this.
[And probably, one might think that it is easily wiped clean by an easily used and a very useful word called, “ Surprise ”.] This quote might be targeted at leslie for using surprise as an excuse for her present. He could just take a normal photo shot instead of making everybody nude again =.= Maybe she doesn't like being used as the excuse for leslie to get people naked for his photo shots.
Anyway, anybody had any idea where was this photo being released? Another photo book?

Old 12th October 2013, 06:25 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComatoseBunnySnatcher View Post
I hope she fires them all.
they clutter up the stage.
If she ever had a reason to, this would be it! O__O

I feel bad for Ayu. She tries so hard to be understood, but clearly the people she works with don't get that this isn't okay with her, even after Mannie... that's a depressing thought.
Old 12th October 2013, 06:26 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Is Kazuma still Ayu's dancer? I could never tell who is who, Niyan and Kazuma, but I thought Kazuma is gone since 2010... At first I thought those pair are about love, as the title suggests, love pairs, but Kayanocchi and gender-changed Hide? I mean, I'm fine with anything, but I still don't really think they are a pair.
Kazuma has never left since he was added. I don't think anyone from 2010 is gone now. They've only really made additions other than when Maro missed rehearsals and when Gomi graduated.

I think this may be his new SUPER LOVE photobook.

The staff that I can recognize:
Shu-ya/Kazuma
KO/Aki(?)
Lico (Hide)/Kayanocchi
Zin/2-yan
Gomi/Midoring
Peco/?

I think that Mika Noguchi took part with her husband too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Udc6a-dAaNc

Here is the SUPER LOVE video with MUCH larger versions of the images. (obviously, partial nudity, but nothing outside of what you normally see in fashion mags)

Quote:
「SUPER LOVE」 project shot in TAIPEI !
Thanks to all my dearest friends in Taipei for helping me so much last week. Eventually I managed to shoot 25 groups of couples, brothers, sisters, best friends and family etc in just 2 days !
It appears he shot most of the images in Taiwan?

Last edited by truehappiness; 12th October 2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old 12th October 2013, 07:02 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deibel View Post
I don't know, but.. where's the problem?

She can express herself the way she wants.. and also her dancers! I don't get it, she may like those pics or not, but.. get angry or even fire them for that? WTF

I have the image of ayu as a open minded person, and this reaction of her doesn't fit that image. I'm not gonna say that I'm disappointed, but surprised..
As Ayu is their manager/boss, it's absolutely right that Ayu should feel annoyed/upset. They represent the brand Ayumi Hamasaki, they're in the public eye because of Ayumi Hamasaki.
Old 12th October 2013, 07:06 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy48 View Post
Leslie seriously needs to stop
He needs to go..there's nothing great or creative about his images anymore. Ryan is better. Plus his obsession with photographing people naked is kinda Terry Richardson level creepy at this point..it's all he can do.
Old 12th October 2013, 07:12 PM

Honestly guys, I don't get all the drama. Those photos aren't really "explicit" at all and if Ayu really was shocked by those... I don't get it.
And please don't say something like "her dancers are like a family to her, who would want to see his/her family like this?". I would ask in return, why would her dancers then want to see Ayu half naked in photoshoots? And by the way, her dancers are often half naked during her shows, so...
Also that they are her dancers don't make them her property, if they want to contribute to something like this, they are free to do so.
Old 12th October 2013, 07:13 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Honestly guys, I don't get all the drama. Those photos aren't really "explicit" at all and if Ayu really was shocked by those... I don't get it.
And please don't say something like "her dancers are like a family to her, who would want to see his/her family like this?". I would ask in return, why would her dancers then want to see Ayu half naked in photoshoots? And by the way, her dancers are often half naked during her shows, so...
Also that they are her dancers don't make them her property, if they want to contribute to something like this, they are free to do so.
All I wanted to say.
Old 12th October 2013, 07:29 PM
Replace Initiate

It's not about the nudity, alot of these poses are unusually suggestive for the ayumi hamasaki brand. We've seen ayu doing hand-bras and such, but we haven't seen her (or her dancers') clearly naked hips attached to someone else's clearly naked hips. The poses in this shoot are a bit much.
Old 12th October 2013, 07:40 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

I have no idea what the problem is tbh...

People here overreact with such small things... Although, I am bothered with Leslie's works... I mean all of his works usually involves nudity. He might as well work in the AV business if you ask me... LOL Leslie is such a slut... Never really liked his photos aside for that photo on Mika Nakashima's single...

Anyways, IDK if this is what Ayu is referring to on her latest TA update. Then again, I don't quite believe the reason for her split from Mannie was because of that nude photoshoot.
Old 12th October 2013, 07:40 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think the weird part is that the images are signed with "Ayu, Happy 15th Anniversary" with an Ayu A... not sure who did the signing though.

The timing of her message is kind of in line with the reveal of the photos/outrage on Twitter.
Old 12th October 2013, 07:43 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
It's not about the nudity, alot of these poses are unusually suggestive for the ayumi hamasaki brand. We've seen ayu doing hand-bras and such, but we haven't seen her (or her dancers') clearly naked hips attached to someone else's clearly naked hips. The poses in this shoot are a bit much.
C'mon, after Party Queen, i don't think there's anything suggestive to her brand but her past two relationships.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, twitter, weibo