[Twitter] Ayu Twitter/Weibo Discussion #31 - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th October 2013, 11:28 PM
P.S II Initiate

In a certain sense I'm happy that everything became clear, I mean.. Now we know what ayu meant in her first message "speechless" thanks to the second one.
But I'm sad.. For the dancers and for her in particular.
First Mannie, then part of her staff, which means friends, which means a big family for her.. And all because of that photographer..
I feel bad

眺めているだけじゃ いつまでも手に出来ない
眺めているだけじゃ 君の物にはならない

Old 12th October 2013, 11:38 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Now that we have more of an understanding, I get why she was shocked and appalled. That was pretty low, Leslie.

I wonder how this will reflect on her relations with Ryan along with Leslie since they're pretty much attached at the hip imo.

Last edited by truehappiness; 12th October 2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 13th October 2013, 12:28 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Now that we have more of an understanding, I get why she was shocked and appalled. That was pretty low, Leslie.

I wonder how this will reflect on her relations with Ryan along with Leslie since they're pretty much attached at the hip imo.
Yeah I wonder as well... but I wonder why she is not erasing him from her life, like she is still friends with him on facebook =P if he's at fault.

Btw after that there's a video of the mixing of the new song (the one we heard the recording of) it sounds WAY better (obviously) I think it's going to be a great track eventually which a lot of people will say "I judged it too soon".
It's also not eurobeat (old-fashioned) like it sounded before. It sounds trance-ish.

+ ayu is so cute in the vid <3

Last edited by ayumisrael; 13th October 2013 at 12:35 AM.
Old 13th October 2013, 12:50 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

I think people also forget that Leslie has...I mean. He's quite the popular photoshoot in the gay community in Japan, correct?

But anyway. That's weird. Weird Leslie. Please discover a new backdrop.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 13th October 2013, 12:53 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Did Leslie actually think, this kind of photography would be something innovative to the world? His primitive sense of exposing (gay) nudity has been already considered as mostly outdated two or three decades ago.

As for his photography for Ayu, I always found his output to be very badly edited in terms of retouching. In some of his pictures Ayu looks like a transexual solely due to the insane amount of wrongly adjusted facial features.

I do like the picture of Shuya, though. It looks so unflattering and bareback-esque that it's worth the space it takes to save it on a HDD.

Last edited by channy; 13th October 2013 at 12:57 AM.
Old 13th October 2013, 01:06 AM
No way to say Initiate

I hope ayu forgets Leslie now, I hope all Japan forgets him now.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 13th October 2013, 01:12 AM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
Btw after that there's a video of the mixing of the new song (the one we heard the recording of) it sounds WAY better (obviously) I think it's going to be a great track eventually which a lot of people will say "I judged it too soon".
It's also not eurobeat (old-fashioned) like it sounded before. It sounds trance-ish.

+ ayu is so cute in the vid <3
True, it does sound better! But her vocals are still too high pitched, though those are probably just the background vocals, because she seems to be checking the arrangements edition on that video...

Old 13th October 2013, 01:31 AM
until that Day… Initiate

i read from facebook..

"Jean Claude Bordeaux Ayu has ended her friendship with both Leslie and Ryan for this. They have both been removed from her Facebook and I'm sure from her phone by now as well."

is that real??
Old 13th October 2013, 01:33 AM
Voyage Initiate

I think there's a bit of an overreaction to the photos.

Maybe it's just me, but in this day in age with Facebook and Twitter, I could not guarantee that any picture taken of me would not appear on the Internet somewhere (a friend's Facebook page etc). And I'm not even famous (obviously!)

I think nowadays whatever you do or say can become public knowledge through Facebook or Twitter pretty instantly.

Looking at those pictures, they look pretty professional. Did Ayumi's dancers seriously not consider them to appear anywhere? Did they really think they were for "private" use only?! If so, I think they were pretty naïve on their part.
Old 13th October 2013, 01:37 AM
No way to say Initiate

Ayu should have left him to die in prison.
Old 13th October 2013, 01:39 AM
No way to say Initiate

Omg..
Old 13th October 2013, 01:50 AM
End of the World Initiate

Seriously, her new man looks like he should be selling dodgy used cars.
Old 13th October 2013, 01:57 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

^lol omg.

annnddd idk. If my photography friends took pictures of us, and told us they were going to be private for one thing, and then went on to make money off them, or use them for something else, ESPECIALLY without our permission, I'd be like, "wtf is your problem".

He needed to ask them at the very least. It IS a big deal. You don't just plaster other people's faces all over somewhere without their permission. Your friends should even be courteous about facebook and twitter and such. Mine are.

That's how respectful people who care, act.

Maybe next time they'll be sure to sign release forms or something.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 13th October 2013, 01:59 AM
until that Day… Initiate

so it's been all clear now. i knew it, leslie was kind of fishy when he did the same thing with mannie before, but i probably forgot, after the thing with mannie, ayu still worked with leslie right?
Old 13th October 2013, 02:26 AM
rainy day Initiate

Where can we hear the new video on youtube of the mixing?
Old 13th October 2013, 02:39 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
I think there's a bit of an overreaction to the photos.

Maybe it's just me, but in this day in age with Facebook and Twitter, I could not guarantee that any picture taken of me would not appear on the Internet somewhere (a friend's Facebook page etc). And I'm not even famous (obviously!)

I think nowadays whatever you do or say can become public knowledge through Facebook or Twitter pretty instantly.

Looking at those pictures, they look pretty professional. Did Ayumi's dancers seriously not consider them to appear anywhere? Did they really think they were for "private" use only?! If so, I think they were pretty naïve on their part.
Just because that's the way things are, doesn't mean that's how they should be. Especially when these aren't just randomly snapped pictures at a public function, nor were they for a magazine, a photobook, ANYTHING intended to be public, etc. - they were taken as a gift for Ayu, from what I gather. There's a difference between a picture taken without any clear intention that then ends up being misused, and a picture taken for an express purpose, then doing something else entirely with them.

And it's not like these were leaked by accident or accidentally uploaded on Facebook or something. They were leaked by the photographer himself - he essentially went back on his word and, yes, betrayed their trust. It might not be a big deal to you, and you might not react the same way if it happened to you, but that doesn't mean Ayu & co. don't have every right to react this way.
Old 13th October 2013, 03:07 AM
GREEN Initiate

YAY!! maybe this will mean she will drop his sorry ass.
Loved what he use to do back in the early days of ayumi, but all this new stuff.
crap.
Old 13th October 2013, 03:22 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

If it means anything, Ayu did really remove them from her Facebook or at the very least blocked them temporarily. She's still got ND though.
Old 13th October 2013, 03:30 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
Ayu should have left him to die in prison.
Yeah, wasn't Ayu the one who got him out?

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 13th October 2013, 04:27 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

Haha, Leslie totally overestimated how much ayu liked him

Seriously...I wonder if he leaked SUPER MANNIE for his own benefit, or else no one would he shot Ayumi Hamasaki's husband
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, twitter, weibo