ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ V - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th July 2013, 05:10 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by krtman2002 View Post
Does she lip-synch in this live? Because if she doesn't, she DEMONSTRATED she can dance and sing perfectly, that's why I HATE lip-synching. I can understand it in the PCDL, but not in A BEST TOUR!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkQbfj7f97U

Anyway, I'll keep loving ayu, her tours and her music, but I can't stand these things in a singer. In Spain EVERY SINGER lip-shynch, and I hate that because they don't do their job. Ok, they do it in concerts, but not on the tv and that annoys me a lot, XD.
A lot of times people lipsynch at TV because the show simply can't support live music... When this happens there's nothing else they can do.

Other times the artists lipsynch because TV lives don't give them proper time to prepare their voices.

Don't be too hard on the spanish singers, maybe they do work the best with what they got!

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 15th July 2013, 05:12 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
^ Pretty much nobody said any of that, so I'm confused.

As for no lip synching in Japan though.....AKB and K-POP groups ruined all of that.
Oh, i am not so sure about AKB48... Did they lip-synced?? (Thought they wouldn't need to, also since they have so many members)

As for K-pop, i do know that they do lip-sync as they want their LIVE performances to be as perfect as possible... But from what i know, they are trying to cut down on lip-syncing already... And i read from some sources saying that artist (in korea) who found to be lip-syncing may be fined...
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live