New live DVD/BD 'ARENA TOUR 2012 ~HLS~' March 8, last of five 15th anni. releases - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th January 2013, 04:42 PM
TO BE Initiate

good! that's my expectation.
I guessed if the 5th release was concert DVD. It really happens~

Music all my Life - Faye Wong, Ayumi Hamasaki, Endy Chow
Old 24th January 2013, 05:27 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawdarna View Post
I think A BEST 3 will pop up some time.
Which, in some cases, I think is a great thing.
I've always seen them as kind of 'closing' an era and opening a new one!
And Ayu definitely needs a fresh start!
^This!! I just hope that avex would think of it this way as well...

I just would have liked a new single... yes, insted of two mini albums, yesI know, old subject. Two big singles (like B&G), no mini albums. Avex needs to stop being scared about Oricon. And Ayu should stop putting her new boyfriend on all her PV's and covers. Yes again, old subject, but come on!! I didn't act like a 14-year-old like Ayu does even when I was fourteen!

But but but enough whit the complains, all and all these releases were alright so far, but this DVD should not be a part of her 15th anniversary. At least not just like this, it should be in a box (like PQ) or have some extra "crap" xD Not buying this until the Hong Kong version is available, cheaper Hope the covers will blow me away, but I'm feeling good - they haven't disappointed me so far
Old 24th January 2013, 05:36 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
yes it does.
My whole point in being that it is ridiculous to complain about the complaining.
I agree if people want to conplain they have the right to. If people want be positive they also have the right to do that. People are allow to do and write whatever they want. Don't like the complaining ignore them but don't try to control them telling them not to conplain they have the right to do whatever they want just like you have the right to do the same.
Old 24th January 2013, 06:02 PM
July 1st Initiate

Just one question : I bought the 4 first releases in Japanese press, but I don't wanna buy the AT12 DVD in Japanese press because it's soooo expansive for a DVD (to me). If I buy the TW or HK press of it, can I have the "special-anniversary-thing" as well ? I know that overseas presses have the card too, but are they the same as the Japanese ones ?

Old 24th January 2013, 06:13 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

So, this is a open space for discussion, and we are free to disagree with anyone on the forum over any matter UNLESS they are complaining, if this is the case we can't disagree or express a different opinion because people are free to complain how much they want?

Ok then... This place is getting less and less interesting over time.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 24th January 2013, 07:16 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by title156 View Post
And I also want A3DII in blu-ray. Why you take this for so long, avex? Release it and grab my money!! lol
SAME HERE! I'm dying for having the 3DII blu-ray
Old 24th January 2013, 07:47 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
Just one question : I bought the 4 first releases in Japanese press, but I don't wanna buy the AT12 DVD in Japanese press because it's soooo expansive for a DVD (to me). If I buy the TW or HK press of it, can I have the "special-anniversary-thing" as well ? I know that overseas presses have the card too, but are they the same as the Japanese ones ?
I thought I read that the HK/Taiwan presses are good through Avex HK (or Taiwan?) and that Japan presses are good through with Avex Japan... Not sure if they can be used outside of those, though.

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 24th January 2013, 08:02 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I would've prefered the album A song for XX re-recorded, but this DVD/Bluray isn't a bad release at all. I knew this would happen anyway... XD
Old 24th January 2013, 08:32 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
From Avex Hong Kong :
[港版發行消息~濱崎步 5連發 特典密碼卡]
關於濱崎步 5連發 特典密碼卡,
鑑於現在仍未清楚特典的內容.
avex hong kong只會支援香港版的特典密碼卡,
並不會支援日本,台灣版本的特典密碼卡.
敬請各位歌迷好好保存自己的特典密碼卡,
衷心謝謝各位支持港版發行!

註:如有關特典密碼卡的消息變更,會在此向大家公佈.
一切資料變更都以特典內容發佈後為準,敬請各位歌迷好好保存密碼卡.

你好,因為到目前仍未清楚確實的特典內容,到底是跟以往以網上形式發佈的特典,還是以實體形式發佈的特典, 如果是跟以往一樣是網上形式輸入密碼,大致上應該跟以往一樣也是可以通用,不過如果是實體形式的特典,因受 地域限制, avex hong kong只能夠支援香港版的特典密碼卡.謝謝.

Basically it says that they still have no clue as to what the special code is used for. But if it's for online redemption, there should be no problem in mixing the codes. However, if it's a physical redemption then individual country could only accept their own released codes.

Old 24th January 2013, 08:44 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
So, this is a open space for discussion, and we are free to disagree with anyone on the forum over any matter UNLESS they are complaining, if this is the case we can't disagree or express a different opinion because people are free to complain how much they want?

Ok then... This place is getting less and less interesting over time.
I have found it's the opposite around here. Anyone who expresses the least bit dislike or unapproval of something, then they are told to "leave" or "listen to someone else" etc. I know because I 'complain' a lot but it doesn't mean I do not love Ayu or feel like I want to stop listening to her. It's exactly the opposite. Her music means so much to me and it's honestly the stuff I listen to constantly. I just rotate her eras/albums. There's always the kicks I get into where I'll almost "re-discover" love for a past song and it's the first song I play during my workout, first song I play in the car to work, first song I play in the car back home. Right now, that song is 1LOVE for me. When I download a new album by another artist, or have a small kick where I'm listening to a certain song/artist for a week, I then tire of it and return to Ayu. She's the one artist who I feel I can listen to all the time, no matter what mood I'm in, because there's so much to listen to. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have her music. It feels like "home" to me.

The 'complainers' are attacked the most.
Old 24th January 2013, 08:49 PM
from your letter Initiate

I can say these "anniversary releases" were the worse.

I'm counting the "minis" as singles so love again has been good so far.
Old 24th January 2013, 08:57 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
From Avex Hong Kong :
[港版發行消息~濱崎步 5連發 特典密碼卡]
關於濱崎步 5連發 特典密碼卡,
鑑於現在仍未清楚特典的內容.
avex hong kong只會支援香港版的特典密碼卡,
並不會支援日本,台灣版本的特典密碼卡.
敬請各位歌迷好好保存自己的特典密碼卡,
衷心謝謝各位支持港版發行!

註:如有關特典密碼卡的消息變更,會在此向大家公佈.
一切資料變更都以特典內容發佈後為準,敬請各位歌迷好好保存密碼卡.

你好,因為到目前仍未清楚確實的特典內容,到底是跟以往以網上形式發佈的特典,還是以實體形式發佈的特典, 如果是跟以往一樣是網上形式輸入密碼,大致上應該跟以往一樣也是可以通用,不過如果是實體形式的特典,因受 地域限制, avex hong kong只能夠支援香港版的特典密碼卡.謝謝.

Basically it says that they still have no clue as to what the special code is used for. But if it's for online redemption, there should be no problem in mixing the codes. However, if it's a physical redemption then individual country could only accept their own released codes.
If i understand well, that means that if it's a online "gift", having JPN and TW/HK codes is OK, but if it's a physical "gift", I must have all JPN codes or all TW/HK codes. Right ?

Old 24th January 2013, 10:30 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

What I heard is that the codes were all distributed by avex Japan and they should all be okay but then again, the HK/TW ones look rather different from the Japanese ones...

Okay, the FB page confirms that HK only works with HK, TW only works with TW, and Japan only works with Japan.

The HK ones from the avex HK page:
Spoiler:

Quote:
That is for sure, since they bring so much attention to themselves by complaining reaaallllly often.

Last edited by truehappiness; 24th January 2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old 24th January 2013, 10:59 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAngel View Post
These 5 releases have just been so haphazard and don't seem well thought out at all despite what Ayu or Avex might say. Mini, mini, remix (or classical), album (which ripped off the minis) and DVD. There's no clear theme or direction. It's just held together as the 5 month countdown for her 15th anniversary.

I'm fine with the releases individually speaking but to bundle them together in this manner is kinda lame IMO.
^ like this. The order is not the best, I agree, but really does it change the content of what fans got? No. Does it change the quality of the content? No. Will you remember the order these releases came in a few months? No. Is A BEST 3 the possible conclusion of this, making "ordering" complaints seem silly? Yes.

I still smell A BEST 3, no releases on the anniversary doesn't seem to make sense. Something has to happen on that day. And it's time for the next one.

First live DVD/blu-ray I'll be buying where I actually attended the concert. Will it be a different experience watching it back knowing I had seen the tour in the flesh?

Last edited by Tony G; 24th January 2013 at 11:01 PM.
Old 24th January 2013, 11:00 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Honestly, my stance on this is that avex promised 5 releases. We got 5 releases. No theme was ever mentioned other than releasing on the 8th and they delivered. Usually something gets delayed somewhere along the line.
Old 24th January 2013, 11:10 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

It's just that DVDs in Japan are disgustingly expensive.
It can cause heart attacks in the weak of heart.
Old 25th January 2013, 12:54 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
kinda disappointed that this is the 5th release.
but this whole 5 releases for the fans has turned into one huge joke.
I agree, their should of been more first press things, instead of these singles called "mini albums", which made it to the next album which really makes them a single. They only difference from the mini LOVE and again, have is, no making of video on the dvd. And her tour DVD's usually come out in march anyways so there's nothing special with that. She should of put an ayu-pan with all her first press releases with this 5 thing. At least it would of been something to collect special with it. Like one that goes with the cover or something or even them spelling out something

But a tour dvd is still always welcomed

Old 25th January 2013, 01:18 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I have found it's the opposite around here. Anyone who expresses the least bit dislike or unapproval of something, then they are told to "leave" or "listen to someone else" etc. I know because I 'complain' a lot but it doesn't mean I do not love Ayu or feel like I want to stop listening to her. It's exactly the opposite. Her music means so much to me and it's honestly the stuff I listen to constantly. I just rotate her eras/albums. There's always the kicks I get into where I'll almost "re-discover" love for a past song and it's the first song I play during my workout, first song I play in the car to work, first song I play in the car back home. Right now, that song is 1LOVE for me. When I download a new album by another artist, or have a small kick where I'm listening to a certain song/artist for a week, I then tire of it and return to Ayu. She's the one artist who I feel I can listen to all the time, no matter what mood I'm in, because there's so much to listen to. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have her music. It feels like "home" to me.

Yesssssssss
Old 25th January 2013, 02:01 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

After this DVD and probably the "A BEST 3" in april (IMO), i'm not expecting anything for the rest of the year because she is going to be probably busy on the tour, but since she loves music, maybe a new mini-album is ready for winter !!

TWICE

Old 25th January 2013, 03:24 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I'm kind of expecting a 15th album for the 15th anniversary. Maybe... October/November?
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs