A BEST LIVE TOP 50 -Voting results- - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 4th April 2013, 02:07 AM
UNITE! Initiate

No Liar, no CAROLS...
But it's fine, it's a great selection! Lots of classics and lots of forgotten songs. Seems she'll finally perform kanariya, hope it's on the main show!
Old 4th April 2013, 02:14 AM
ayu trance Initiate

You & Me? Pretty sure no one would have voted for that one :/

But overall I'm pretty happy with this selection. Looking forward to hearing Memorial Address, Hanabi, Key (Eternal Tie), Monochrome, and To Be
Old 4th April 2013, 02:19 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinka69 View Post
You & Me? Pretty sure no one would have voted for that one :/
Japanese fans probably did. You & Me is her highest viewed clip on YouTube right now. (Not sure about the old videos that were made private though)

Last edited by truehappiness; 4th April 2013 at 02:29 AM.
Old 4th April 2013, 02:26 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Japanese fans probably did. You & Me is her highest viewed on YouTube right now. (Not sure about the old videos that were made private though)
I'm sorry, what? Really???
Old 4th April 2013, 02:27 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yeah... overseas fans may not agree, but You & Me really was a bit of a 'hit'. It's 300k away from 3 million views right now. It's probably also the first song she really promoted recently and released a long PV edit/YouTube edit/etc. of the song, so that's why it probably got a lot of fans.

Last edited by truehappiness; 4th April 2013 at 02:29 AM.
Old 4th April 2013, 03:03 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Fans in Japan really liked all of those songs. beloved really gets a bad wrap but it was pretty good as a post-3/11 song.
my love towards beloved is this as well. the post-311 consolation. but maybe it will turn out to be a boring song in the concert... (but the rearrangement on PoM is awesome)

i also feel it's a bit waste to vote for Boys & Girls, Surreal, evolution. i guess most of the votes are from the japanese fans?
Old 4th April 2013, 03:15 AM
Dolls Initiate

I'm content with the list, alot of those songs I like and I understand the fan favorites will be there regaRDLESS

But beloved is beautiful in its simplicity IMO.
Old 4th April 2013, 03:16 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

I voted for kanariya, ever free and Heartplace glad to see 2 of them are on the list!

And I'm not even sure if she can still sing kanariya!
Old 4th April 2013, 03:18 AM
JEWEL Initiate

All I need is ever free and I'm good. She doesn't even have to sing any of the other songs!
Old 4th April 2013, 04:47 AM
TO BE Initiate

am pleasantly surprised to see meaning of love and beloved on the list, they are some of her most underrated ballads, and am happy to see that they will be performed. am upset that ever free made it over girlish as the token "obscure" song though, cos it's SUCH a boring song i can't understand why anybody would want to watch it performed live.

tl;dr: Y NO GIRLISH?!?!
Old 4th April 2013, 06:18 AM
poker face Initiate

Yay! meaning of Love!!!
I really think it wouldn't be in the Top 50 list, I am surprised but delighted!
Old 4th April 2013, 06:28 AM
from your letter Initiate

Awww man. No Bold & Delicious .

Haha, jk jk I know how much the japanese detested that song xD.

But anyway, the setlist looks awseome! JEWEL, HEAVEN, kanariya, momentum, monochrome had my votes and I'm siked to see them up. Wishing she did WHATEVER or Hanabi ~ep II~; the performances she did of those were awesome.

I'm surprised not much of the newer albums didn't make it (especially STEP you! Like dayum) but I'm not so disappointed. I'm reallyyyy hoping she'd at least include all of the songs on the DVD. Like maybe she could have a main setlist, and put the unused performances as part of a Limited edition bonus or something. Buuut I highly doubt she'll do that.

I wonder if she'll pull a Namie and try to copy all the stuff she did in her past lives (like donning the same costumes/hairstyles and doing the same exaxt actions at the same time as an old video, etc.). It'd be really cool *crosses fingers*

you attack my heart.

Old 4th April 2013, 06:35 AM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Lol I wouldn't say idiot but I too was baffled by how many people were anxious for her to perform such a boring song... Although I'd take no more words over butt-wipe beloved and that meaning of Love trash...
Boring? Thats a personal opinion. I am so glad no more words made it! I think it's one of her most prettiest ballads. It's actually one of my favorite songs by her! It's what made me become a true fan of hers! Plus she only performed it once, so I don't see why people who love the song can't vote for it. I voted for kanariya and I don't even really care for it, but I want to see her perform something different. She performed Step You so many times already IMO I'm bored of it...
Old 4th April 2013, 07:00 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~kashifaita~ View Post
Awww man. No Bold & Delicious .
You almost had me
Old 4th April 2013, 07:13 AM
TO BE Initiate

^ Bold & Delicious had some awesome lives, though. Was it Arena Tour 2006, with the whole gospel choir on stage? And at POM, with the whole audience singing? Heck yes.

They can't really fit this many songs in one tour, though, right? That's not really feasible.
Old 4th April 2013, 07:19 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuFan777 View Post
Boring? Thats a personal opinion. I am so glad no more words made it! I think it's one of her most prettiest ballads. It's actually one of my favorite songs by her! It's what made me become a true fan of hers! Plus she only performed it once, so I don't see why people who love the song can't vote for it. I voted for kanariya and I don't even really care for it, but I want to see her perform something different. She performed Step You so many times already IMO I'm bored of it...
Well I suppose it's not so boring but I always found it rather annoying. I just thought the chorus was... well, it didn't settle well with me, let's just put it that way. Lol.

And of course it's personal opinion, but it's rather redundant to write "in my opinion" when expressing my opinion seeing as I'm the one posting said opinion... of course it's going to be MY opinion...
Old 4th April 2013, 07:38 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuFan777 View Post
i am thinking the same, I adore that song to bits! it's one of those underrated songs in Ayu's discography.
Old 4th April 2013, 07:41 AM
Trauma Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larien View Post
^ Bold & Delicious had some awesome lives, though. Was it Arena Tour 2006, with the whole gospel choir on stage? And at POM, with the whole audience singing? Heck yes..
nahhhh that wasn't arena tour

Countdown Live 2005-2006 :: gospel choir on stage
Arena Tour 2006 :: had the red hair and the huge stage platform with the diamonds
POWER of MUSIC :: had the whole audience singing along
Old 4th April 2013, 07:43 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larien View Post
^ Bold & Delicious had some awesome lives, though. Was it Arena Tour 2006, with the whole gospel choir on stage? And at POM, with the whole audience singing? Heck yes.

They can't really fit this many songs in one tour, though, right? That's not really feasible.
Yep! I think that was in CDL05-06! B&D must be really fun live, I agree I was being half serious though lol I just thought how much **** it would get because many international fans don't like it/hate it

But yeah, we got a top 50 and still it doesn't mean that we will get all the songs performed this year. Although I hope they surprise us! As long as we don't get a concert made out of medleys only
Old 4th April 2013, 08:00 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think Japanese fans also don't really like B&D. That's sort of why the single didn't do too well and (m)u ended up not doing a million.

It's fun live, but overall it was a bit too weird.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live, arena tour 2013