Party Queen / Power of Music / CDL 2011-2012 official covers - Page 27 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th February 2012, 08:26 PM
forgiveness Initiate

You people don't think sex sells in Japan? Really? Have you been there? Have you seen any CMs, PVs, magazines? Sex sells all over the world, Japan is no exception. And AKB48? They are pretty much all about sex. They can't even date because they need to be idols that the fans is supposed to "want" (and so crazy fans won't kill themselves). Anywho... Japan loves to sell sex - yes.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 29th February 2012, 08:26 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I wonder if she was prepared for this kind of reaction, or even expected it to begin with?

I do not think her goal with this cover is to be 'sexual' but that choice of pose is hard to interpret any other way.
Considering how annoying her fanbase is, I'm pretty sure she knows she must expect this stupid level of drama even if she releases a white t-shirt with her logo on it...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 29th February 2012, 08:27 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

^ why are you so negative?

Old 29th February 2012, 08:28 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
You people don't think sex sells in Japan? Really? Have you been there? Have you seen any CMs, PVs, magazines? Sex sells all over the world, Japan is no exception. And AKB48? They are pretty much all about sex. They can't even date because they need to be idols that the fans is supposed to "want" (and so crazy fans won't kill themselves). Anywho... Japan loves to sell sex - yes.
The way sex is portrayed in Japan is different from the West. Ayu sells sex every time she goes cute or use sera-fukus... It's not a coincidence her cutest performances also have the shortest outfits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
^ why are you so negative?
I'm just saying what I'm seeing... The drama level of Ayu fanbase is bigger than any other fanbase I'm part of...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 29th February 2012, 08:29 PM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Ok.

I dun think she's trying to use the sexiness to boost the album sales. The covers are close to the theme of the album title. But the execution is not that great. The font, the pattern, and that "13th album" icon looks unprofessional.

However, I must say I haven't got such a big shock from ayu like this for a long long time... I mean, yes it's really shocking and unexpected... Thumbs up .

Last edited by bluegie; 29th February 2012 at 08:33 PM.
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniayu View Post
Ayu said that the cover was done in London and also that it was the London version of Love songs
London version of Love songs? I don't remember seeing that anywhere.
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I always love these moments when I remember most people on AHS are around 16... OMG SEX!1! xDDD
Offensive much?
forgiveness Initiate

^^^^Yes. So...Then we are on the same page. I was talking to the ones who was all like "lol@the ppl thinking that sex sells in Japan" and "ikr".

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 29th February 2012, 08:30 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Considering how annoying her fanbase is, I'm pretty sure she knows she must expect this stupid level of drama even if she releases a white t-shirt with her logo on it...
yes i know! I wanted to say soemthing like this, but you bit me too it.
These are ayumi fans... some of the most ungrateful, critical and hateful bunch I have ever met.

I surprised that people are surprised at the reaction.

Knew this was going to happen.
Old 29th February 2012, 08:34 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
I always love these moments when I remember most people on AHS are around 16... OMG SEX!1! xDDD
You made me feel like a grandma with this :p
Old 29th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Dolls Initiate

Japan is the most "SEX-SELL" country in the world, but they are very "shy" in admit it. And most perverted. So... who cares?
Old 29th February 2012, 08:36 PM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

^^And I must be the great grandpa lol...
Old 29th February 2012, 08:37 PM
Trauma Initiate

WOW :0 WOWWOWWOW

I don't even know what to think! At first glance I was like, "this isn't too bad at all." But once I started looking at them I'm totally confused. Ayu sticking her ass out in a bra+underwear type deal reads to me "Hey Mannie, look at dis ass you left!" The cover with the shoe isn't too bad but she's covering up half her face like (miss)understood. And the last one with her looking up is just a little boring.

I wish she would have had her pink hair in the covers. That would of gave her some edge then just a blonde asian on all fours. I wish the covers were a bit more fun too, more vibrant and edgy to represent it's album title.
Old 29th February 2012, 08:38 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
London version of Love songs? I don't remember seeing that anywhere.
I'm sure i read it somewhere...

thanks ownsarai

Old 29th February 2012, 08:38 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
I'm just saying what I'm seeing... The drama level of Ayu fanbase is bigger than any other fanbase I'm part of...
Well, perhaps. If you say so, it would be true. AHS is the only fanbase/fanforum I am part of. But I am not seeing everything here as a drama. Also you do agree that the covers are a bit risky for Ayu? You see: there are people who do not like it, but there are also people who like it. We are only expressing our first opinions + second thoughts + third opinions etc. here. Some comments might be over the top, but yeah- whatever? At least it gives us a reason to reply or quote to those comments. And when you see the results in the poll, you see that votes are quite equal. There is no big contrast. And I do not see much drama in here imo.

Oh, I do not mean to attack you, but negative comments like - calling us 16-years-olds, acting like we are afraid of sex and find us an annoying fanbase- it looks like you are causing some drama? That's why I quoted you.

Old 29th February 2012, 08:39 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ im pretty sure its just people talking about that
Old 29th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

^ what?

Old 29th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Reading through ayu's twitter, reading the English tweets she retweeted really give a hint.. hmm looks like there's a hidden meaning - Ayu said "the party queen doesn't want to be a party queen," she looks sad, "has lots of faces like a human", parody of tabloid mags..

wow!

You don't know how beautiful you are. ♡

Set by ownsarai.

Old 29th February 2012, 08:42 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Well, perhaps. If you say so, it would be true. AHS is the only fanbase/fanforum I am part of. But I am not seeing everything here as a drama. Also you do agree that the covers are a bit risky for Ayu? You see: there are people who do not like it, but there are also people who like it. We are only expressing our first opinions + second thoughts + third opinions etc. here. Some comments might be over the top, but yeah- whatever? At least it gives us a reason to reply or quote to those comments. And when you see the results in the poll, you see that votes are quite equal. There is no big contrast. And I do not see much drama in here imo.

Oh, I do not mean to attack you, but negative comments like - calling us 16-years-olds, acting like we are afraid of sex and find us an annoying fanbase- it looks like you are causing some drama? That's why I quoted you.
Bowing down! Thank you for this.
Old 29th February 2012, 08:43 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
^ what?
sorry to many posting! was replying to the person above you!
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, countdown live 2011-2012, party queen, power of music