New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [VII] - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th July 2010, 10:53 PM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
i realized....her vibratos are VERY toned down!
I definitely agree with this statement. I think it's one of the factors that contributes to this single sounding like it may be from a past era. I'm really hoping this toned down vibrato is here to stay !
Old 10th July 2010, 10:59 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I didn't even realize about the vibrato...hm...

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 10th July 2010, 11:06 PM
End of the World Initiate

omg... I really love MOON. Really a great improvement over the CHAKU UTA previews, and also I have to say the vocals are really much better, and it sounds like her voice is slowly returning to normal!!! I am really relieved about that~~ No more Last Links vocal plz... I love love love the instruments in the song, the programming of MOON is so great, but actually the background voice sometimes feels too loud... ahahaha... but that's the only complaint.

And blossom, I LOVE the intro!!! It's sooooo great. It's so different that anything she has done... Actually when I first heard the chorus, I imagined MY STORY Ayu singing it... I don't know why ahaha. The only complaint I have is... the first and second sabi/chorus are too low key... it's a bit anti-climactic... just a BIT. But then the last is really good, so it makes up for it!!!

But I love that they are really really great songs, and the continue from the sound Rock and Roll Circus, it sounds like they could really fit in with the album... I can't wait for next single!
Old 10th July 2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
omg... I really love MOON. Really a great improvement over the CHAKU UTA previews, and also I have to say the vocals are really much better, and it sounds like her voice is slowly returning to normal!!! I am really relieved about that~~ No more Last Links vocal plz... I love love love the instruments in the song, the programming of MOON is so great, but actually the background voice sometimes feels too loud... ahahaha... but that's the only complaint.

And blossom, I LOVE the intro!!! It's sooooo great. It's so different that anything she has done... Actually when I first heard the chorus, I imagined MY STORY Ayu singing it... I don't know why ahaha. The only complaint I have is... the first and second sabi/chorus are too low key... it's a bit anti-climactic... just a BIT. But then the last is really good, so it makes up for it!!!

But I love that they are really really great songs, and the continue from the sound Rock and Roll Circus, it sounds like they could really fit in with the album... I can't wait for next single!
I agree...I will probably never listen to a chaku-uta preview again. they're horrible.

I'm kinda disappointed that blossom doesn't have that sound that is in the zespri CM, like in the beginning.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 10th July 2010, 11:23 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogepan_19 View Post
I definitely agree with this statement. I think it's one of the factors that contributes to this single sounding like it may be from a past era. I'm really hoping this toned down vibrato is here to stay !
This! I'm not a fan of her endless vibrato at all, I will NOT miss it.
Old 10th July 2010, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
This! I'm not a fan of her endless vibrato at all, I will NOT miss it.
talkin' 2 myself comes to mind. LOL I don't mind it though

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 10th July 2010, 11:28 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Oh my gosh blossom was such a shocker! Not expecting that style at all and I LOVE IT...

MOON is fantastic. Really digging the chorus and the intro, especially the guitar riffs. It sounds kind of dreamy!!

blossom is EVEN better! Really getting an older feeling, like ASFXX-Duty feeling from it, in a good way. And I wasn't even a huge fan of those albums! I like the change of pace, and the chorus is surprisingly upbeat. Piano intro is beautiful. ooh...guitar... liking that... in concert I think Yo-chan could have a nice little solo. The ending is very cool.

overall a lovely single.

You don't know how beautiful you are. ♡

Set by ownsarai.

Old 10th July 2010, 11:55 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

The Microphone remix reminds me a lot of that Depend on you Remix from the Ay-u-mix CM (that one with Ayu turning from her from the club cover to her from the acoustic cover). I think it's the Dub's Electro Remix if I'm not mistaken.

Old 11th July 2010, 07:46 AM
Pray H-Initiate

blossom surprised me, I'm not stupid enough to think that a preview will sound 100% like when it's 192kps or similar, but wow. It's really different from what I heard before. I LOVE the bridge with it's guitar riff. Now I'm switched around; I don't feel the chorus, while the rest of the song really speaks to me.

The Microphone remix is...interesting. Not amazing, but definitely a good mix, I'll be listening to a lot.

Koumori has been wifed by me

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom