New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [VII] - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th July 2010, 08:52 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I DO like MOON PV, but I think the short version is boring...
maybe the full will be better?
Reminds me of moments pv! Slow-ish start, then could be (has potential to be) a very interesting PV.

Worried for this single's sales, I would really love to see her break the record! but it's not the end of the world if it breaks. I think piracy is hurting the sales..

You don't know how beautiful you are. ♡

Set by ownsarai.

Old 5th July 2010, 08:54 PM
Who... Initiate

I really like the song MOON, but I find the PV a little boring. Can't wait for blossom and the remixes! (^_^)

いい音楽品質が欲しい。
Old 5th July 2010, 08:58 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

The pics of the MOON pv look boring, and the song is OK but is not a really great song

TWICE

Old 5th July 2010, 09:30 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Ayu is busy no doubt, but Arashi is much busier yet they are going to be doing at least some tv promotion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
That's true, however there is still 5 of them
I was going to say exactly that. There's 5 members of Arashi and I doubt it takes all five of them to work behind the scenes with their music at the same time. Maybe Karen knows but are they even really as involved in their music as Ayu is?

To be honest, I think everyone just needs to calm down. It seems people are a lot more anxious about this single for some reason and are freaking out because there's little promotion and no PV. At least now we're getting something.
Old 5th July 2010, 10:15 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
I was going to say exactly that. There's 5 members of Arashi and I doubt it takes all five of them to work behind the scenes with their music at the same time. Maybe Karen knows but are they even really as involved in their music as Ayu is?
Kinda veering off topic, but even if they aren't as involved with the music process, I don't think there is any doubt that individually right now, they are the busiest people in entertainment in Japan.

Ayu also I think has been busier in the past than this, so I don't think being too busy is necessarily the problem here.
Old 5th July 2010, 10:26 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:

Ayu also I think has been busier in the past than this, so I don't think being too busy is necessarily the problem here.
With this I agree

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 5th July 2010, 11:17 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Kinda veering off topic, but even if they aren't as involved with the music process, I don't think there is any doubt that individually right now, they are the busiest people in entertainment in Japan.

the trilogy (vogue, Far away, SEASONS) were released when ayu was holding her concert tour 2000 vol.1 and she did t.v promotions for all 3 of the singles, so it shouldn't be hard for her to do that again
Old 5th July 2010, 11:37 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

the MOON pv is so boring... I waited this long for that?

Hopefully the full version is better. 'cause... this sucks.
Old 5th July 2010, 11:39 PM
WE WISH Initiate

now im really curious as to what ballad pvs are sooo super interesting to u guys. or just what makes a super duper amazing ballad pv?

(no one cares about detail either, right?)

ah~ the single release is almost here

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 5th July 2010, 11:40 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniayu View Post
do you think MOON/blossom will sell more than Sunrise/Sunset love is all?
Hmm.. I'm not sure. Maybe because of the 3 versions? Sunrise was really popular though, I'm not sure if MOON will get on that level of popularity.
Old 5th July 2010, 11:57 PM
No way to say Initiate

MOON does seem more like a song that people in Japan would like I hope it sells well~ I'm not sure about blossom, because we still don't have anything longer than, what, 15 seconds? I just hope that this single is as great as I'm thinking it will be~ <3
Old 6th July 2010, 12:02 AM
forgiveness Initiate

moon pv is really boring, bring on the mud! lol
and as for the song, it sounds too typical. It's another one of "those" songs. (not sure how to put it) I still have hope for blossom though.
Old 6th July 2010, 12:14 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Ayu is busy no doubt, but Arashi is much busier yet they are going to be doing at least some tv promotion.
They're five guys who don't even sing live or write lyrics or music.

Not exactly comparable to Ayumi.
de tu puņo y letra
Old 6th July 2010, 12:15 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 View Post
MOON does seem more like a song that people in Japan would like I hope it sells well~ I'm not sure about blossom, because we still don't have anything longer than, what, 15 seconds? I just hope that this single is as great as I'm thinking it will be~ <3
Yeah it does.. plus it seems to be getting attention/love from the older fans who normally don't like her newer music. We'll see how things go! I actually don't have much faith in blossom.. I want to hear it but ehh, I'm more excited for the remixes and MOON in full and the MOON PV.
Old 6th July 2010, 12:33 AM
TO BE Initiate

cant wait for moon full pv...it was rather too short...

still no news on tv promotion
Old 6th July 2010, 12:36 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
They're five guys who don't even sing live or write lyrics or music.

Not exactly comparable to Ayumi.
this.
Old 6th July 2010, 12:39 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
I know sweetie, but even if she were busier in the past, that's the past. She was also younger then as well (not saying she's old). I'm not trying to make excuses for her. But holding her by her standard in the past in anyway is unfair. She was busier, younger, better voice, better image etc etc. but this is not 2001. We can't possibly expect her to keep up such a hectic lifestyle for ten years straight 24/7 without a change of pace JUST because she's done so before.

At any rate, I'm greatful enough that she works as hard as she does, because many artists don't. And I think we should all exercise a little patience and be understanding. We are her fans after all, but right now we sound more like the people who would rush her for a deadline causing her hell because she's not on TV, in the magazines or whatever.
Old 6th July 2010, 12:56 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post

At any rate, I'm greatful enough that she works as hard as she does, because many artists don't. And I think we should all exercise a little patience and be understanding. We are her fans after all, but right now we sound more like the people who would rush her for a deadline causing her hell because she's not on TV, in the magazines or whatever.
i think so many of us are just so worried for her sales and this unusual promotion that were sounding like overprotective mommies who sound a little crazy. but just really want ayu to do well. . . .if that makes any sense

i just hope all is well. including ayu. sooo busy busy

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 6th July 2010, 01:01 AM
monochrome Initiate

why do you say the preview is boring, DLB's preview was egal for the result who is amazing ! Moreover I think it's a good preview, Ayu is so beautiful and I love the atmosphere !

Old 6th July 2010, 01:13 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawbariSnowAyumi View Post
i think so many of us are just so worried for her sales and this unusual promotion that were sounding like overprotective mommies who sound a little crazy. but just really want ayu to do well. . . .if that makes any sense

i just hope all is well. including ayu. sooo busy busy
OVER PROTECTIVE MOMMIES MESS UP THEIR KIDS!

Everyone just chill out and let it be. If you're so worried about her sales, buy the single and leave it at that lol.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom