[Translation] Latest TA post [19th May 2017] - Health and ear condition - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 20th May 2017, 08:33 PM
Voyage Initiate

Wow I don't really know what to say. It almost doesn't seem real because she's being so strong!
Old 20th May 2017, 08:43 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

She really is stuborn but she also knows it will be very hard for her if she continues to do live shows and tours like this. I will love her no matter what but please Ayu be safe and take care of your health.
Old 20th May 2017, 08:48 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

It seems she is choosing happiness an passion over health, and I can´t blame her for that.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 20th May 2017, 09:44 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
maybe this is the reason she decided to finally sing kanariya she sang about herself
Probably. ourselves also kinda fits neatly into this narrative as well.

Quote:
I fear
my dreams waking up
My heart breaks
I'm afraid to go.

It's not that the canaries whose voices were crushed to death
couldn't cry.
They just didn't.

Please notice soon.

So I show myself only to you
Which no one in the world knows
But I may still have some secret sides you have never seen
Which no one in the world knows
Old 20th May 2017, 09:54 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

This makes me so sad for her. There were already enough reasons for me to feel sorry for her but the thought of her not being able to hear AT ALL is so sad to me. Isn't there any surgery to recover hearing? I honestly think she should listen to her head and not her heart in this case. She feels like she shouldnt keep performing as she does so she shouldnt do it! Cancel the tour, this is about her health, her life is longer than 2 or 3 more years and ageing deaf without being able to hear music which is everything to her would be devastating. I wish I could tell her this personally I feel so frustrated not being able to do anything.. I hope she'll be ok and that she gets her act together and thinks about herself before anyone else

tumblr

Old 20th May 2017, 09:56 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I've heard stories of those who have played sports over the years and their lifelong knee injuries... I feel like I've seen Ayu wearing knee braces for ten years now, but kudos to her for fighting through that all these years, and finally doing something to help it some by getting that surgery.

What makes me especially sad is that her hearing in her right ear is rapidly getting worse. She's definitely serious when she says "as long as the fans want me, I'll be there" but she definitely should've thought more into this many performances. She definitely knew about her knee then, and while it seems like she gave it a good amount of time to heal before going into rehearsals, she should've kept this tour smaller...

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 20th May 2017, 10:44 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Well, that sucks. Poor Ayu. But, kudos to her for keeping on.

introduce a little anarchy

Old 21st May 2017, 12:24 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

This is just so sad. It's all cause of something that happened almost 20 years ago, which she probably thought was no big deal back then... That's really frustrating.

As for her tours, I think since her 20th is so close she decided to go at it in full and deal with either retiring or not after it. She'll take the most out of her 20th and whatever happens she won't regret. Wise or not it's her life and choices and I understand her.

May she be strong in whatever is to come.

edit: I already loved the CDL opening with kanariya, now I love it even further. And opening the tour with The Last Supper, well, that's a clear message. So much respect for her.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Last edited by Gustavopc; 21st May 2017 at 12:43 AM.
Old 21st May 2017, 01:53 AM
ourselves Initiate

I cant concentrate on my work today, I keep thinking bout her and to know that someone that I love and admire for years have to end her carrier like that with such a condition, the thought that one day Ayu CANNOT HEAR AT ALL really breaks my heart. Why this has to be to our beloved Ayu... ugh no words can describe my feeling about this now
Old 21st May 2017, 01:56 AM
independent Initiate

I'm not a big fan of Ayu anymore but this does sadden me. She left a really big impact on my life.

Old 21st May 2017, 02:00 AM
Voyage Initiate

She really should consider retiring after her 20th anniversary celebration...

Professionalism also means that you should take care of yourself in order to do your job well...
Old 21st May 2017, 02:01 AM
No way to say Initiate

Its crazy how she's been doing all this aerobatic stuff while this was going on, I know her team probably follows her wishes but wtf, someone needs to step in.
Old 21st May 2017, 02:16 AM
As if.. Initiate

This is just heartbreaking. Like, I just can't believe that there's going to be a day where she will no longer hear anything at all. Just knowing how important music is to her and that one constant joy in her life will soon be taken away from her. It's so unfortunate.
Old 21st May 2017, 02:57 AM
As if.. Initiate

A friend just shared the jpopasia article about this with me, and I ran here to see if it was true. I don't know how I can cope with this... Ayu's music has tugged me along and help me become a stronger person, especially in the last 4-5 years... I can't imagine how to go on without her.

| twitter | tumblr |

Old 21st May 2017, 03:09 AM
SURREAL Initiate

So sorry about her condition right now. She needs a break and focus more to her health.
Old 21st May 2017, 03:48 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

I just happened to read TA this morning and this is the news I see

I'm honestly devastated. I can't imagine what Ayu's trying to deal with right now.

I feel she's being foolish for overdoing the concerts so much but I also know that Ayu will lose her sense of self if she can't sing. Maybe things are even worse than what she's telling us.....maybe her 20th anniversary will be her farewell and she wants to do as much she can in the time she has left?

With the dates extending to at least February (let's be real though it's probably going to be March/April for the final ones) I really feel like she might be winding up tours for good....her body can't possibly sustain this kinds of stress for another whole year as I'd imagine her 20th anniversary tour would ideally be even bigger that the pre-20th tour.

I haven't sent Ayu a letter on TA for a few months but I decided to send one today...I felt really emo about it and it's cheesy af but I ended it with "If ayu is the sun then the fans want to become the moon and send love and energy back to you. あゆちゃん守るために愛と力をあげます。" haha...

....the thought of ayu struggling against her body effectively giving out is just the saddest and loneliest thing I can imagine.

I didn't sign up for this back when I first listened to Ayu Trance 2 back in 2004 or listened to RAINBOW for the first time. Ayu isn't an evil person, she really just wants to be accepted and treasured so she constantly goes above and beyond...but for what end? She can't picture herself without music so I really worry about her future if she can't do the one thing she allows herself praise for doing...

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 21st May 2017, 03:48 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

This is heartbreaking... I know she likes to perform but I don't want her to run herself down.
Old 21st May 2017, 04:18 AM
ourselves Initiate

Seeing all these "how time she has left" made me think that we are now in a sad japanese movie where the main role will die in then end and leave her dreams behind and her memories to hs , damn >.<
Old 21st May 2017, 04:56 AM
CAROLS Initiate

This almost made me cry
Old 21st May 2017, 05:09 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
this is such sad news...Although I don't listen to Ayu songs she's still my favorite singer of all time!!

Tags
team ayu, teamayu