[Koda Kumi] Reliving her past in her 198th Thread - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th June 2019, 02:48 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
I'm just wondering how the logistics is like when it comes to printing after payment - can we settle that separately or is there a time frame for when the tickets have to be printed? Would prefer to print it myself because my friend stays in Tokyo and I'm gonna be in Osaka! I guess if it really comes down to it we can settle with postage but I feel bad enough troubling her as it is! (Just like how I feel bad for asking so many questions here )
Maybe this other link will help

https://beanmylife.wordpress.com/201...tickets-japan/

The Wordpress user is S'porean like both of us

Some of the info the Wordpress user is out of date but the generalised info still applies

Since both of you will be in different prefectures , you should request her to mail the concert tickets to the hotel you'll be staying

If you plan to take Shinkansen to Tokyo to meet your friend then that's different as you can meet her in person then she can pass the concert tickets to you personally & you'll be put at ease if that happens

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 19th June 2019, 03:33 PM
rainy day Initiate

^ Thanks for that link Karen! I'll await instructions from Lawson look out for the window where I can get the tickets printed. If I can do it on the day itself, then I'll print it at any Lawson I can find. It just doesn't make sense to me if they impose a time window to print the tickets even when they're already paid for beforehand...

That's if I do win a ticket that is

Last edited by jiarongisme; 19th June 2019 at 03:49 PM.
Old 19th June 2019, 04:04 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
^ Thanks for that link Karen! I'll await instructions from Lawson look out for the window where I can get the tickets printed. If I can do it on the day itself, then I'll print it at any Lawson I can find. It just doesn't make sense to me if they impose a time window to print the tickets even when they're already paid for beforehand...

That's if I do win a ticket that is
I would be really careful with that though; I bought Ai Otsuka tickets when they went on sale (months before my trip to Japan) and I was never able to get them printed because some sort of window lapsed...even though I'd paid for them beforehand.

I'd strongly recommend asking your friend to do it if you're even the slightest bit unsure.
Old 19th June 2019, 04:26 PM
rainy day Initiate

Gotcha! Thanks for the heads up. Were there any indication of the time window in the email or something for you? And did you manage to go for the Ai Otsuka show in the end? I'll take note of the instructions that's sent to me. I may just get my friend to mail it to me via express airmail before I reach Japan because it's gonna be so difficult if I win a ticket for the 10th which is also the day I land.
Old 19th June 2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Gotcha! Thanks for the heads up. Were there any indication of the time window in the email or something for you? And did you manage to go for the Ai Otsuka show in the end? I'll take note of the instructions that's sent to me. I may just get my friend to mail it to me via express airmail before I reach Japan because it's gonna be so difficult if I win a ticket for the 10th which is also the day I land.
It was three years ago and I don't remember that well but I never got to go to the show I could've delved into it with someone who worked at the Lawson I tried to pick it up at but by that point I was tired of dealing with it and slept all day instead lol
Old 19th June 2019, 05:03 PM

Quote:
I may just get my friend to mail it to me via express airmail before I reach Japan because it's gonna be so difficult if I win a ticket for the 10th which is also the day I land.
What your friend can do in order for you to have more assurance is that she can call the hotel staff and tell them she mailed something to the hotel you plan to stay so that they can keep a note on it

Would be helpful too if your friend provides a tracking number to the hotel staff if you want her to use EMS

That's what my middleman did when I went Osaka 2 years ago to watch BREAKERZ & GRANRODEO joint concert . After my middleman mailed the tickets to the hotel my sister & I stayed , he called the hotel staff on my behalf

By doing this , at least when you arrive in the hotel , you wouldn't get a rude shock when you asked the hotel staff & that they might not have any prior knowledge about this

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 19th June 2019, 05:09 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
It was three years ago and I don't remember that well but I never got to go to the show I could've delved into it with someone who worked at the Lawson I tried to pick it up at but by that point I was tired of dealing with it and slept all day instead lol
Ah that's a bummer! I'll definitely take note of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
What your friend can do in order for you to have more assurance is that she can call the hotel staff and tell them she mailed something to the hotel you plan to stay so that they can keep a note on it

Would be helpful too if your friend provides a tracking number to the hotel staff if you want her to use EMS

That's what my middleman did when I went Osaka 2 years ago to watch BREAKERZ & GRANRODEO joint concert . After my middleman mailed the tickets to the hotel my sister & I stayed , he called the hotel staff on my behalf

By doing this , at least when you arrive in the hotel , you wouldn't get a rude shock when you asked the hotel staff & that they might not have any prior knowledge about this
Well I'm gonna be staying in an Airbnb. Maybe I can get the Airbnb host to keep a lookout for that then if it really comes to that. What I originally meant, actually, was to do express mail to me in Singapore if the collection window is early enough.

Last question: What's the difference between these 2?

One says LE Limited, the other says Prerik?

Thanks to everyone who's helped me out about this so far - Corvina, Karen, and chocopockymaster. It's been really helpful and I'm grateful for your patience I'll just sit tight and wait for the results (whenever that is) and plan my next course of action. I may just contact l-tike on my own to ask if there's a window if they did not explicitly mention it.

Last edited by jiarongisme; 19th June 2019 at 05:17 PM.
Old 19th June 2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Ah that's a bummer! I'll definitely take note of this.

Well I'm gonna be staying in an Airbnb. Maybe I can get the Airbnb host to keep a lookout for that then if it really comes to that. What I originally meant, actually, was to do express mail to me in Singapore if the collection window is early enough.

Last question: What's the difference between these 2?

One says LE Limited, the other says Prerik?
LE is short for Lawson Encore--it's like a membership thing where you pay ~JPY1600 for certain benefits and I guess LE member-exclusive presales are one of them. The one that Google translate spits back as "Prerik" is short for pre-request; that's the one you'll want to use.
Old 20th June 2019, 12:39 AM
rainy day Initiate

Thank you chocopockymaster! Hope it all works out! I went to check reseller tickets and my GOD they are so expensive. One of the Osaka shows that I was originally eyeing, someone's selling the tickets at 21,000yen EACH!
Old 20th June 2019, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Thank you chocopockymaster! Hope it all works out! I went to check reseller tickets and my GOD they are so expensive. One of the Osaka shows that I was originally eyeing, someone's selling the tickets at 21,000yen EACH!
I’ve had really good luck with ticket.jp and there’s a pair on there for the 10th that aren’t anywhere near that overpriced! https://ticket.st/tickets/5039248
Old 20th June 2019, 02:34 AM
rainy day Initiate

Wow thanks for that! I'll keep a look out on that site! The site that I was checking out was https://www.ticket.co.jp/
Old 20th June 2019, 02:55 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Kuu will be performing at the ASEAN Music Festival in Vietnam
https://jfac.jp/en/culture/events/e-..._medium=social

倖田來未
浜崎あゆみ
中森明菜
松田聖子
鈴木亜美

Old 20th June 2019, 02:59 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Ohhh what an interesting picture they did mixing both tours!! And so great to zee she'll perform overseas!! Curious to see what she'll be performing!

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 20th June 2019, 03:27 AM

THAT PROMO PIC IS EVERYTHINGGGGG
Old 20th June 2019, 03:35 AM
rainy day Initiate

Oh. My. God. I hope she uses that in the goods somehow. It's AMAZING.
Old 20th June 2019, 05:46 AM

ASEAN-Japan Music Festival 2019 in VIETNAM -prayer for peace- will take place on 28th July at Vietnam National Convention Center

Aside from Kuu , EXILE ATSUSHI & Miura Daichi will be the other 2 Japanese artistes performing at the event

Wouldn't surprise me if Kuu & ATSUSHI perform WON'T BE LONG together ? x)

https://rhythmzone.net/koda/news/detail.php?id=1073895

Old 20th June 2019, 06:00 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Kuu had another business meeting with her team.

She says they planned a dreamlike project and she can't wait to reveal it to us.
It was a great meeting.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 20th June 2019, 06:44 PM

I normally don’t like square nails but those are so fucking chic *__*
Old 21st June 2019, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan View Post

Kuu will be performing at the ASEAN Music Festival in Vietnam
https://jfac.jp/en/culture/events/e-..._medium=social
Has a higher res version of this photo popped up anywhere yet?
Old 21st June 2019, 03:21 AM
Because of You Initiate

Found this one ^^ it's not perfect tho
Spoiler:
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, kuu, queen of live