[News] New album "Remember you" on sale 2023.01.25 - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 31st December 2022, 03:31 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,492
https://music.line.me/webapp/album/mb0000000002b0bbd1

Lyrics are at LINE MUSIC!
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 31st December 2022, 03:33 PM
andycruize andycruize is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 134
Just bought (NOT) remember you and this one is REALLY GOOD!!!
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 31st December 2022, 03:35 PM
BlackSilence's Avatar
BlackSilence BlackSilence is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 5,580
Let me guess - Remember You is a ballad? It feels like Sunrise/Sunset situation.

The album is still not out in the Europe, we haven't hit the midnight yet.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 31st December 2022, 03:40 PM
Joey's Avatar
Joey Joey is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: France
Posts: 41
So because Ayu is swearing it's good ? Gosh what our society has become that's crazy. That's the same thing when Taylor Swift began to add "shit" or other bad words in her songs. Everybody was like "wouaw good". That's lame in my opinion, looks forced. And (not) remember you is a mess inlistenable. Making noise is not making music. No melody, no nothing just noise.

But fans to be happy with such garbage so ... I got nothing to say i guess
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 31st December 2022, 03:44 PM
yamadashun's Avatar
yamadashun yamadashun is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: malaysia
Posts: 1,030
From the order of the tracklist, Remember you is grouped with オヒアの木 and 春よ、来い so I'm guessing it will be a mid-tempo or ballad. (If the title is also in Japanese Kanji, then the section will look more coherent lol)

Quote:
06. ray of truth
07. Remember you
08. オヒアの木
09. 春よ、来い
10. taskinson
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 31st December 2022, 03:44 PM
Uknow!'s Avatar
Uknow! Uknow! is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Spain.
Posts: 1,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilence View Post
Let me guess - Remember You is a ballad? It feels like Sunrise/Sunset situation.

The album is still not out in the Europe, we haven't hit the midnight yet.
It might be a ballad but as far as we know Remember You is composed by a different person.

And, just in case, at midnight the song is out not the album The album release is at the end of January.
__________________



Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
ó until that Day...

Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 31st December 2022, 03:51 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,492
Yukumi ballads tend to be rockish at least. Or maybe it'll be like a Shape of love taste?
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 31st December 2022, 04:01 PM
Katsuyuki012's Avatar
Katsuyuki012 Katsuyuki012 is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,643
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey View Post
So because Ayu is swearing it's good ? Gosh what our society has become that's crazy. That's the same thing when Taylor Swift began to add "shit" or other bad words in her songs. Everybody was like "wouaw good". That's lame in my opinion, looks forced. And (not) remember you is a mess inlistenable. Making noise is not making music. No melody, no nothing just noise.

But fans to be happy with such garbage so ... I got nothing to say i guess
Lol okay
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 31st December 2022, 04:13 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foyuki View Post
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cah...ew?usp=sharing
kill yhe guy who arrangged this song
This Drive link doesn't allow access sadly!
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 31st December 2022, 04:17 PM
SKYia SKYia is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Poland / K-ce
Posts: 3,418
(NOT) remember you
https://www.sendspace.com/file/0ou9t2
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 31st December 2022, 04:20 PM
Unai_'s Avatar
Unai_ Unai_ is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bilbao, Spain
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Thank you so much! I really love the song 🖤
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 31st December 2022, 04:26 PM
andycruize andycruize is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 134
Nah whatever!! For me (NOT) remember you is really a good song. Really fit with ayu voice. Maybe people who dont like ayu songs nowadays because they expect too much from her. Remember, She got deaf, but she still make new music, do concerts etc. It's not easy but she break her limit. She is legend!
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 31st December 2022, 05:12 PM
ShiraJemJem's Avatar
ShiraJemJem ShiraJemJem is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 232
[NOT] Remember you is f**king amazing! My most fav song from her in years.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 31st December 2022, 05:50 PM
MiiSan's Avatar
MiiSan MiiSan is offline
too late Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Romania
Posts: 820
Honestly starting with Summer again, Ayu released some good bangers and (not) remember you has been my personal favorite so far

Reminds me of Terminal so far, just angry instead of sad
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 31st December 2022, 06:13 PM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,718
Feels like a more chaotic version of Energize. The chorus at least has a similar playfulness; I like that. The arrangement however is very cheap. I wish they'd stop pulling from the same bank of sounds for songs like this. All of her "rock-esque" songs lately are laden with electronic sounds. They could be really grand if the electronics were more of an embellishment to the track rather than the base of it. For (don't) Leave me alone the electronic sound taking a more prominent role worked REALLY well, but attempts thereafter have sounded poor by comparison.

Last edited by Zeke.; 31st December 2022 at 06:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 31st December 2022, 07:19 PM
//ABEST's Avatar
//ABEST //ABEST is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuraiNamida View Post
I think I got the last part.

ď大切だったよ
それは本当だよ
でも過去系だよ
You screwed it up!Ē

That would be:
ďyou were important
I really mean it
But that is in past tense
You screwed it up!Ē

Itís really chaotic and noisy to understand a lot of part as a not native speaker but if I catch something else Iíll let you know!
Weren't there some drama that made Timmy leave the troupe? Some people smoked him out or something? I think ayu said something like that some time ago. Could this be a big F U energy towards that person?
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 31st December 2022, 07:26 PM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is online now
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,533
It also could be the recent drama involving Risato and them editing out thsi guy out of all pictures
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 31st December 2022, 07:30 PM
BlackSilence's Avatar
BlackSilence BlackSilence is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 5,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey View Post
So because Ayu is swearing it's good ? Gosh what our society has become that's crazy. That's the same thing when Taylor Swift began to add "shit" or other bad words in her songs. Everybody was like "wouaw good". That's lame in my opinion, looks forced. And (not) remember you is a mess inlistenable. Making noise is not making music. No melody, no nothing just noise.

But fans to be happy with such garbage so ... I got nothing to say i guess
LOL people are just pointing it out cuz it's unusual, i don't think that has anything to do with it being good or not in their eyes. It's a bit silly to say that anyone likes it just because she cusses. Btw you say it's just noise, you obviously never heard of death metal! this is Mozart compared to that
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 31st December 2022, 07:47 PM
//ABEST's Avatar
//ABEST //ABEST is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
It also could be the recent drama involving Risato and them editing out thsi guy out of all pictures
wait whaaat? what did I miss? Risato was (or is?) my fave female dancer of hers
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 31st December 2022, 07:51 PM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is online now
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
wait whaaat? what did I miss? Risato was (or is?) my fave female dancer of hers
There was something about a person she trusted who betrayed her according to TA Blog, we think itīs Sou because she edited him out of all IG pictures. And Risato ereased her IG at the same time, so she might be involved.
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
just the way you are, ray of truth, remember you, vibees

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.