Hamasaki Ayumi and Avex face investigation by Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 22nd May 2009, 09:02 AM
Lelio Protector

We still don't know if ayu said this thing, and even if she said it.
If I would be in that position I might have been saying the same.

Why does she need to send application to be 2-3 minutes in a -public- place?

I doubt avex would really let her have any illegal events, it would make them a bad name so the whole thing sounds a bit strange (and that the "blame" is purely over ayu).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker View Post
Yeah, but who knows, someone could have suffered an accident or the traffic jam could have made it impossible for ambulances passing by to go further. The fact "nothing happned" (as far as we know) doesn't mean you can go around doing such things that can put others under risk. that's like shooting with a gun on the street and saying you aren't guilty because nobody got hurt by the bullets (of course this is a stretch and more serious/threatening example, but yunno..) This was really a irresponsible move.
But she go to airports and they get filled with the crowd there is also could have happened some random thing to some random person and the rush of people could block anything that happen, passages inside the airport and such. Does she really need to give applications for every flight she has in japan or HK and Taiwan to have the airport for few minutes until she goes out?

I find it wierd that they post it a month afterwards.
Also if it was so illegal how come the police didn't do anything on the same day?

This is one of the most awkward cases I have heard of (on the newspaper behalf anyway).
If it would be so serious the police would do something about it on the same day and we wouldn't get newspaper reports about it a month after. How ridiculous.

When kuu had that scandal for example, the newspaper and news were filled on the same evening/a day after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicayu View Post
i totally agree +its not like she was just walking . she went their in a commercial prupose to sell her book.even if she wanted to keep it as a surpised she could have still ask permission to the police . its not because she is famous that she is on top of the law. THIS IS WRONG.8000 is an awfull lot ... imagine the people that needed to go to work on that day and arrived late because of her .
The police that "went" there to stop the event?
Since I don't remember there was a police, or that the police said anything about it.

Last edited by ayumisrael; 22nd May 2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:06 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
"I thought this issue was cleared in advance", while she smiles watching her staff
I'm the only one who read this like "ok, one of u r going to lose ur job! =D"
xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 22nd May 2009, 09:07 AM
November Initiate

wow, that's stupid. She is free to go wherever she wants ... she is not a prisoner (yet XD)

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 22nd May 2009, 09:13 AM
ayu trance Initiate

heh... chance
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:17 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

there's a post about this on ONTD.. it's pretty hilarious but the people are being kinda mean
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:23 AM
Connected Initiate

wew...what a huge fans...@_@
but...why japan police so slow for take the investigation?

| PM me for set request |

Old 22nd May 2009, 09:26 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by agashi_qiao View Post
wew...what a huge fans...@_@
but...why japan police so slow for take the investigation?
That's what I want to know lol.
If there was a happening of something so illegal there then why they didn't arrive to the "crime scene"?

Or at least, why they started to "give a damn" a month afterwards?
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:29 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

The police that "went" there to stop the event?
Since I don't remember there was a police, or that the police said anything about it.[/QUOTE]

i never said the police went theer to stop teh event or anything. you need to read it clearly lol; im just saying her or staff should have send an application or a notice about this event.

it would have been betetr organized with the help of the police around it to control the circulation and the poeple . thats all im saying .

yes ayu goes to airport and there is fans waitting for her but not 800 . they are between 30 and a 100 maximum because when she goes to the airport its not announced +there is a lot of control in the airport and already police man there , so if there is any problem there is poeple to act in that case ( it was not the case in shibuya, people could have get hurt...)

about the police i wonder if they werent waitting to get enough complains or something to open an investigation, maybe thats why they open it so late .
that nobody will know untill they do an other official publication in the newspaper.

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/

Last edited by gothicayu; 22nd May 2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:30 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

last time i checked she's a human being, who are allowed to walk anywhere they like. since when do they need permission? i mean even if there was permission, do they honestly think that people wouldn't have done the same thing?

and fyi, the police in Japan are basically USELESS. if you came here, you'd know. they don't interfere with anything! there's countless stories of the police watching men beat up women and not do anything because they don't want to interfere. the police even came to one of my friends parties to ask them to be quiet and asked for my friends ID's (who were drunk) and my friends said "no!!!" and the police just nodded and walked away and nothing ever happened again. seriously.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 22nd May 2009, 09:40 AM
Far away Initiate

I dont really get it
why should she ask for permission...its the fans that's crazy chasing her around
anyway...prison sentence nono!
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:40 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
i never said the police went theer to stop teh event or anything. you need to read it clearly lol; im just saying her or staff should have send an application or a notice about this event.

it would have been betetr organized with the help of the police around it to control the circulation and the poeple . thats all im saying .

yes ayu goes to airport and there is fans waitting for her but not 800 . they are between 30 and a 100 maximum because when she goes to the airport its not announced +there is a lot of control in the airport and already police man there , so if there is any problem there is poeple to act in that case ( it was not the case in shibuya, people could have get hurt...)

about the police i wonder if they werent waitting to get enough complains or something to open an investigation, maybe thats why they open it so late .
that nobody will know untill they do an other official publication in the newspaper.
An application to be in a public place?
Even if she is famous she is still human being and a citizen and she has the right to go to everywhere she wants in public, Japan is still a democratic country.

Also they did announce that there will be event and even ayu mistakenly (since it needed to be a surprise) hint in her blog that she will be there and the post was up for few good hours, they could still do something about it before the event.

If there would be a word of the mixture strange and awkward, that's how the whole cases sounds, at least from the evidences that there are now and from how it looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
last time i checked she's a human being, who are allowed to walk anywhere they like. since when do they need permission? i mean even if there was permission, do they honestly think that people wouldn't have done the same thing?

and fyi, the police in Japan are basically USELESS. if you came here, you'd know. they don't interfere with anything! there's countless stories of the police watching men beat up women and not do anything because they don't want to interfere. the police even came to one of my friends parties to ask them to be quiet and asked for my friends ID's (who were drunk) and my friends said "no!!!" and the police just nodded and walked away and nothing ever happened again. seriously.
That bad? XD
Though when tsuyoshi from SMAP got naked in that public park when they got the call they came fast to arrest him lol. Maybe it was that serious for them. =P

Last edited by ayumisrael; 22nd May 2009 at 09:46 AM.
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:41 AM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Quote:
"I thought this issue was cleared in advance", while she smiles watching her staff
xD
Hahahahahahahahahaha! I would love to see that face!!!!!!!

Old 22nd May 2009, 09:45 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
xD
Seriously that was the first thing that crossed my mind when she said that...I didn't think anything else she said was that snotty...but that line is just damn lol

I think...I mean it's kinda sad...but I mean, any mistake a person makes that causes the police to investigate the company they work for...pretty sure they're gonna get fired lol

uh for the discussion above...dude it's like not ever her fault...she didn't know any different...that's why we can smell the firing of some PR people

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 22nd May 2009, 09:52 AM
count down Initiate

^ When I step up to be her PR manager I wouldn't allow this to happen LOL.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 22nd May 2009, 09:57 AM
fairyland Initiate

She needs a permission to walk along the streets and visit some stores???

they're CRAZY!!!!

anyway Avex and Ayu are so rich that they're not going to have any problem paying a penal LOL

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 22nd May 2009, 10:00 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
xD
i love that. diva ayu is awesome
lol and as if she'd REALLY go to jail. lots of haters are like "LOL LOCK HER UP I CANT W8 4 HER 2 ROT N JAIL *MOUTHBREATHE*"
Old 22nd May 2009, 10:00 AM
As if.. Initiate

This do not surprise me, you have to ask permission for special events in the streets, even to film 30 secs for a movie, you have to ask to each store the permission, and more ... I know it since from the backstage of a french movie filmed in Japan. When they didn't get the permission, they filmed the movie parts in the streets anyway, the quicker way possible, with two guys checking for police or such .... they had more than once to run away quickly not to be caught.

You can't disturb the peace of the streets like that in their opinion and have to ask permission. As ridiculous it may sound to us.
Old 22nd May 2009, 10:04 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

AYU SAN -----> i totally agree with you. movie , event or anything that can disturb the peace in the streets needs permission.

CREAYUMI ---->im not worried either this case will be closed with a lot of money on the table. avex have more than enought to keep any scandal of any of their artist quiet for a longgggggggg time .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
An application to be in a public place?
Even if she is famous she is still human being and a citizen and she has the right to go to everywhere she wants in public, Japan is still a democratic country.

That bad? XD
Though when tsuyoshi from SMAP got naked in that public park when they got the call they came fast to arrest him lol. Maybe it was that serious for them. =P
i didnt say that ..... again you make me say what i didnt say LOLLLL the way you turn it is hilarious. its not like im going againt any body right lol
not an application to be in public place but an application to hold an event in public place .of course she can walk anywhere she wants , of course she can do watever she wants . i dont really cares where ayu walk lol all i meant is IF YOU ARE GOING TO HOLD AN EVENT AND YOU KNOW IT OR YOU COMPANY KNOWS IT ,shouldnt you have the decency to prevent someone that it might be crowded , or something might be going on ?
she wasnt walking , she had a full stage and she went to promote her book.
she always do those secret christmas concert in the street and her company always prevent autorities about it . so why this one was an exeption ?

thats the only thing i can't understand .

i remember in japan some schools are holding small shows in the street ( and even though they are not famous) they still have to ask permission for those kind of show .

i thnk its not even a problem of ayu being famous or not . its not even a problem with ayu . i just think if artist or anyobody have to hold any kind of event ( and they expect a lot of peoples ) than they should at leats make an announcement or prevent the police or not even the police but those circulation poeple to unclog the roads

about smap . did he really got naked ??????? i never heard about that story ? what happen exactly ?it sounds pretty funny . he must have been more than drunk .

and ps : guys its not because people have different opinion that they are anti ayu or mean to ayu. we are all on ahs for the one and same reason . we are all fans of ayu just in different ways .

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/

Last edited by gothicayu; 22nd May 2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 22nd May 2009, 10:11 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Its not ayus falt that happened, she's not the one running around stopping trafic and that. I don't agree with her needing permission to go to a public place. Maybe when ayu said she was going to the book launch then she said she wasn't maybe she had trouble getting permission or what not and said, stuff it im going

Old 22nd May 2009, 10:16 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
AYU SAN -----> i totally agree with you. movie , event or anything that can disturb the peace in the streets needs permission.

i didnt say that ..... again you make me say what i didnt say LOLLLL the way you turn it is hilarious. its not like im going againt any body right lol
not an application to be in public place but an application to hold an event in public place .of course she can walk anywhere she wants , of course she can do watever she wants . i dont really cares where ayu walk lol all i meant is IF YOU ARE GOING TO HOLD AN EVENT AND YOU KNOW IT OR YOU COMPANY KNOWS IT ,shouldnt you have the decency to prevent someone that it might be crowded , or something might be going on ?
she wasnt walking , she had a full stage and she went to promote her book.
she always do those secret christmas concert in the street and her company always prevent autorities about it . so why this one was an exeption ?.
lol, I didn't say that you said it, I just sometimes add some things in context. XD
If there needed to be an application, as you said the company of the artist should send it, then why are they even accusing ayu and not avex trax? xD
Full stage and promoting in a public place is still the same as just walking in it, the people would come to see her even if she wouldn't stand the 2-3 minutes she stood there so there isn't really a difference, the people would still stop there.

Quote:
thats the only thing i can't understand . .
I don't understand it too since everywhere she went, shooting PVs outdoors or in public places for example in Japan, in Shanghai, in New York, in Paris, in Los Angeles, in Hawaii wherever there were never problems with applications or things of that sort with ayu.

Quote:
i remember in japan some schools are holding small shows in the street ( and even though they are not famous) they still have to ask permission for those kind of show .

i thnk its not even a problem of ayu being famous or not . its not even a problem with ayu . i just think if artist or anyobody have to hold any kind of event ( and they expect a lot of peoples ) than they should at leats make an announcement or prevent the police or not even the police but those circulation poeple to unclog the roads .
They did announce about that event and we even knew about it here on AHS before it occured of course.

Quote:
about smap . did he really got naked ??????? i never heard about that story ? what happen exactly ?it sounds pretty funny . he must have been more than drunk .

and ps : guys its not because people have different opinion that they are anti ayu or mean to ayu. we are all on ahs for the one and same reason . we are all fans of ayu just in different ways .
xD Though it's a bit off topic Yes, tsuyoshi from SMAP got drunk and went to a public park where he started to dance, and get naked. Someone who saw him called the police and they went to arrest him and when they got him he asked them "what's wrong with being naked?" and a few hours later all of the japanese news websites, newspapers and TV reports in japan were filled about this incident.. All of the activities for him stopped for a week but after a week everything got back to normal with him.

I agree with the last part you wrote. =D

Last edited by ayumisrael; 22nd May 2009 at 10:23 AM.

Tags
shibuya, tokyo