Hamasaki Ayumi and Avex face investigation by Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 22nd May 2009, 05:33 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
Omg maikaru, do you think that it MIGHT because Ayu's a woman that the police are hard on her neck? From what I know, the sexual inequality in Japan is still quite prevalent...
Of course~
When male singers or actors have a scandal, it's not so bad.
When women do, their lives are over.
Look at those Johnnys ones from News, the former ones.
They were caught drinking, but only suspended, and might come back to new groups soon.
The morning musume girl was caught smoking, and banned from Entertainment life forever...

It's outrageous..
This is part of the reason I dont like Johnnys groups so much..
They could get away with anything...

Anyways, this is just so stupid.. they are wasting time and money..
People are so sick in Osaka, but they choose to focus on this.
Stupid!
Old 22nd May 2009, 05:40 PM
count down Initiate

^ ... omg this is ridiculous as it is.

And yeah, I don't know why, but I think this is another of the media's tactic to divert attention away from the Swine flu incident at Osaka... it's honestly really sad to see that Ayu has been made used as a decoy for the media.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 22nd May 2009, 05:51 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
Of course~
When male singers or actors have a scandal, it's not so bad.
When women do, their lives are over.
Look at those Johnnys ones from News, the former ones.
They were caught drinking, but only suspended, and might come back to new groups soon.
The morning musume girl was caught smoking, and banned from Entertainment life forever...

It's outrageous..
This is part of the reason I dont like Johnnys groups so much..
They could get away with anything...

Anyways, this is just so stupid.. they are wasting time and money..
People are so sick in Osaka, but they choose to focus on this.
Stupid!
Maybe i'm wrong, but i strongly believe that one of the reasons why Ayu's popularity is decreasing since Rainbow is the girl-power songs...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 22nd May 2009, 05:54 PM
count down Initiate

^ Makes sense, since Real me was from RAINBOW, and it was her first Girl-Power song...

But ironically, Kuu's popularity existed because of the girl power vibe that she gave off with the strong sexual display-whatever-you-wanna-call-it.

Just really interesting though.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 22nd May 2009, 06:34 PM
P.S II Initiate

Looks like Asia has begun to write about the news. The story was just the main headline in the news broadcast in Hong Kong.

Yule.com (China)
Tencent.com (China)
Nanyang.com (China)
Tom.com (China)
Sina.com (China)
UDB.com (China)
881903.com (Taiwan)
Wenweipo.com (Hong Kong)

....Maybe this will become the next album name: GUILTY ---> NEXT LEVEL ----> JAILED! xD
Old 22nd May 2009, 07:09 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Wow, why is this getting so much attention overseas...?
Old 22nd May 2009, 07:10 PM
Lelio Protector

Because it brings a lot of money to those tabloids. xD
Old 22nd May 2009, 07:28 PM
Far away Initiate

Ugh. I hope she can just pay a big fine, say she's sorry, and everything will be good again. No need to rip on the poor girl. WHAT THE HELL IS THE BIG DEAL?! You're honestly going to go after a sincere person such as her? This pisses me off...
Old 22nd May 2009, 07:40 PM
Naturally Initiate

I have to say, I'm a little disappointed by the topic of investigation. My first thought was..."did someone get busted for a scam?"

...anyhow...

my question is ... why a month after the event? I'm not familiar with Japan's judicial system, but if the police honestly saw it as a problem shouldn't they have gotten to it right away after the event?

Although I'm fairly certain someone on the PR team would be fired. I'm not familiar with the entertainment industry, but isn't it their job to get the permit and everything cleared? It's what PR teams are for, right?

Quote:
But ironically, Kuu's popularity existed because of the girl power vibe that she gave off with the strong sexual display-whatever-you-wanna-call-it.
I dunno, I think while Kuu's female fans do feel that her image gives off a more "girl-power" vibe, it's never really directly stated in her songs. It's more or less IMO something similar to reading between the lines.

Whereas Ayu's girl-power is very directly put in her lyrics.

It's an endless story, always shining
Always, I want to tell you, forever
lj icon-journal

Last edited by Kikaru; 22nd May 2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 22nd May 2009, 07:54 PM
Far away Initiate

It took them a month after the event to figure out it was a huge problem. If it was a huge problem this should have been bought up a day after the event, not 30 days after. This could not have come at a more worse time for her and her staff with her tour and everything underway. If she has to go through the legal process, that will severely impede on the things she has to do as Ayumi Hamasaki; namely upcoming appearances and releases etc. I hope from the bottom of my heart it's not as serious as it's looking right now with the words "prison sentence". I certainly hope it does not go that far. Looks like 2009 will be another year filled with misfortune for her...
Old 22nd May 2009, 07:57 PM
Heartplace Initiate

I feel really sad for Ayu I mean... she can't even go outside peacefully... she is working hard for her fans, she went outside, to shibuya, risking herself (she is only one little woman with 70 bodyguards in front of 8000 people) because she knows her fans are happy seeing her and knows that she causes panic in the streets, she is fighting to give the osaka fans another performance, and suddenly appears all thi issue...

I mean... I put myself in ayu's situation, I would be really really sad... so sad that I wouldn't be able to put it into words...

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 22nd May 2009, 07:58 PM
Real me Initiate

The media blows everything out of proportion in ANY country. North America and Asia alike. This will blow over in a few months. The media and tabloids are going to make it seem like a bigger deal than it is.

tumblr

Old 22nd May 2009, 08:08 PM
WE WISH Initiate

This is so dumb! Why would they do this to anyone... I hope this dies out though!
Old 22nd May 2009, 08:10 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

nah, she probably won't get convicted.
I mean, it's not like she jumped in the middle of the street singing with smoke coming from nowhere and half naked dancers woowing her.
She is a free person and has a right to move everywhere she wants. and if she wants to make her fans happy by signing books etc it's only fair. not her fault everybody loves her. people waiting for the buses and stuck in traffic should have join in and share ayu love

it would be kinda cool if she had hung from 109 in this alterna ball though.

just singing along to songs I don't know

Je ne veux pas travailler, je ne veux pas déjeuner, je veux seulement oublier, et puis je fume.

Old 22nd May 2009, 08:16 PM
ayu trance Initiate

yeah same thing happened with hide from x japan when he died, there were crowds like crazy, but I'm sure no one got fined for that....... this is stupid.
Old 22nd May 2009, 08:36 PM
SCAR Initiate

As long as we believe that it is not ayu's fought, then she will be fine... We just have to hope that Avex ,Vivi, and Shibuya 109 takes care of this problem as soon as possible. So it won't hurt her image any more then it is right now.
Old 22nd May 2009, 08:41 PM
Replace Initiate

does thos mean police has a money crisis too?

geez, they want to make money out of air or smth? sure, robbing Ayu for RIDICULOUS fines must be reaaaally cool...

there's already swine flu & somwhere tour cancelled, she has a lot worse probs

ooooor...is it avex trying to give her a break cuz of scandal, as they did it with Kuu's "amniotic fluid" thingy back in 2008? haha =/

Last edited by ayu_ready?; 22nd May 2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 22nd May 2009, 10:17 PM
sending mail Initiate

All I can say is...WHATEVER.

Old 22nd May 2009, 10:28 PM
The Judgement Day Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
We still don't know if ayu said this thing, and even if she said it.
If I would be in that position I might have been saying the same.

Why does she need to send application to be 2-3 minutes in a -public- place?

I doubt avex would really let her have any illegal events, it would make them a bad name so the whole thing sounds a bit strange (and that the "blame" is purely over ayu).

But she go to airports and they get filled with the crowd there is also could have happened some random thing to some random person and the rush of people could block anything that happen, passages inside the airport and such. Does she really need to give applications for every flight she has in japan or HK and Taiwan to have the airport for few minutes until she goes out?
What!? When she goes to airports, I'm sure they most likely make a report from it beforehand, so that proper security can be held. No wonder the press knows when ayu is going to ariive on airports a few days earlier. You can't really compare both situations. If ayu wants to walk freely the way she wants, she should give up being a celebrity. I'd expect her to be mature enough to know that stardom has its price, so hopefully that wasn't really her reply.

Quote:
I find it wierd that they post it a month afterwards.
Also if it was so illegal how come the police didn't do anything on the same day?

This is one of the most awkward cases I have heard of (on the newspaper behalf anyway).
If it would be so serious the police would do something about it on the same day and we wouldn't get newspaper reports about it a month after. How ridiculous.
Maybe the whole news is fake, but if it were true, it wouldn't be nonsense. You don't need to arrest people on spot to consider that a certain activity broke the laws. For example, if I get a fine for disrespecting driving laws, I'll often receive the fine a month after (and will only have to pay it then). Also, waht she did probably went through a police report and enquire to check if what she did was considered illegal or not, and now the sentence has come. That's not an unusual situation in police. In my case, when I worked in army, some illegal activities made by certain privates would take a week or two in order for the whole situation to be investigated and only then a sentence would be placed upon. As I've said, the fact you don't arrest someone on spot is far from a proof that they didn't do anything illegal.

Quote:
The opposite, she is just a human being and she wants to be normal like everyone else, she doesn't want all that divaish protection and special things and treatments like "look I'm coming everyone get far away from me I want to walk here I want to walk there so no one will be here go away, spread shooo oh and if anyone will do anything stupid the guards will punish you!" full of guards and stuff when she goes out. But still it wasn't her job to ask for a permission and it's wierd she is being blamed for that.

If she wants to be a normal regular human being, she should quit the massive concerts, all magazine appearances, all her divaish obsession of being the latest fashion trend, etc. Her reply only shows two things to me: she's either extremely naive and immature, or on the other hand not a very sincere/honest person. I personally don't understand how someone wants to have a normal life and still lives in diva paradise. Makes no sense I personally hope "her reply" was made up by the tabloid, otherwise, even kuu can lie better I know I'm souding crude, but even if I'm an ayu fan, I find her excuse a little pathetic.

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Old 23rd May 2009, 12:00 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think you're getting a little too into this whole thing, Impact. Haha.

Quote:
As I've said, the fact you don't arrest someone on spot is far from a proof that they didn't do anything illegal.
True, but this was a surprise event. I wonder how many people they thought were going to show though.. 900? 1000? At any rate, 8,000 people is like, INSANE and I don't think they could've even had the event if they wanted to if they submitted paperwork and stuff for it and expected that many people.. haha.

Tags
shibuya, tokyo