'Summer diary' PV uploaded on TeamAyu - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 19th July 2015, 03:14 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Wednesday August 5 lol
Old 19th July 2015, 03:27 PM
YOU Initiate

Thanks for sharing this!

いつか聞かせて 君の口から
幸せだよと そして笑って

Old 26th July 2015, 07:23 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

http://www.emilyblue.net/

Some jewelry from this designer was worn in the PV.
Old 27th July 2015, 11:21 PM
SURREAL Initiate

I like the song so far, the intro is felt kinda Walking Proud. Everything was put in a pleasant or general way, no complain here.
Old 27th July 2015, 11:54 PM
Banned

There's full version of this music video that has been released. I don't have problem with this, but does she have to kiss a guy that features in every music video she makes?
Old 28th July 2015, 12:00 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Speaking of that, how many kisses has she had on screen? I feel like the number isn't as high as people think.
Old 28th July 2015, 12:30 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^ 2.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 28th July 2015, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by あーちゃん View Post
There's full version of this music video that has been released. I don't have problem with this, but does she have to kiss a guy that features in every music video she makes?
Every? As far as I remember Shuya was featured the first time in my name's WOMEN in which he had a major role, after that he just appeared among her other dancers as nothig else than a dancer, was then featured in Days and BALLAD also as a major role and now after being not featured in her last ten PVs or so again in Summer dairy as a major role. I wouldn't call that "every music video" Ayu makes.
Old 28th July 2015, 03:09 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Speaking of that, how many kisses has she had on screen? I feel like the number isn't as high as people think.
Distance Love and this.
Old 30th July 2015, 05:56 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Every? As far as I remember Shuya was featured the first time in my name's WOMEN in which he had a major role, after that he just appeared among her other dancers as nothig else than a dancer, was then featured in Days and BALLAD also as a major role and now after being not featured in her last ten PVs or so again in Summer dairy as a major role. I wouldn't call that "every music video" Ayu makes.
I think, maybe, what they are referring to is SHU-YA's overuse as a love interest in general. In music videos, in live performances both on tour and on CDL. He has actually been overused. I was actually surprised she started dating Maro rather than SHU because Maro really wasn't at all a love interest in anything Ayu did, then suddenly he's on the cover of a mini. (I wonder if SHU called Ayu and bitched about that... I would have!)

Anyway, the PV is adorable, and I think it's a great story. But I also think the story is somewhat personal to Ayu and SHU, and maybe isn't reflective of an intimate love, but of the fact that SHU's departure a couple years ago was a very hard decision for him and something very emotional for Ayu. But I do like the story of having a "summer love", though I'm a bit disappointed in Ayu for not telling this person that she would have to leave... I guess the moral of this story is that she got caught up in this whirlwind love and it never really phased her that things between her and SHU would be so serious. So, I imagine, SHU's quite dramatic outburst at the news that Ayu would have to leave at the end of the summer was more of a WTF BITCH, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?! than a THE BLACKNESS SWARMS OVER MY SOUL AND I AM CONSUMED AND BECOME THE NOTHINGNESS. I like the end, that one year later the hurt feelings don't matter. Because they shouldn't. Ayu has returned for the summer, and SHU is just like, "Hey there, stranger..." But that 'To be continued...' I'm curious if she will actually finish this story. (I feel like there were previous stories Ayu never got around to finishing... maybe LOVE again stuff? Kyo Ai? Perhaps, anything from GUILTY?

I also think the story is like a double story. (Maybe Ayu was like, "Fuck your double birthdays, Namie, I'm going to do a double plot PV..." and then she mentally called Namie a betch then went to buy some shoes.) The story is, by all appearances, about a wild love that simply wasn't meant to last... you know, the people you truly love are never the ones you can keep. You get a farty old husband for 20 years, but not the guy you were willing to throw the birth control pills out for. But it's also a story about SHU and Ayu reuniting.

Maybe what we didn't see when SHU left was that his announcement was much like Ayu telling SHU in the video that she had to leave. And Ayu was probably like, WTF BITCH, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?!? when SHU announced he was leaving. They always did have a unique relationship, and, just like the random kid in the PV, they were close, like childhood-friend close. And they probably have had a unique fun-ship (friendship + fun) that we never really saw as fans, bringing out that childlike nature they have to tuck away as adults. But the ending is interesting too. You know, Ayu hasn't had anything whatsoever to do with SHU since he left, which is a bit different from other dancers like LICO, Tim, and even bandmates that wanted to stop touring with her. I wonder if SHU's reaction at the end of the video may have been Ayu's reaction when they had a chance to talk again after so long apart from each other? Maybe, when SHU showed up, and Ayu said, "Hey there, stranger..." And then built a love story out of that where she got to be in SHU's shoes (shu shoes seashells by the seashore) and he got to be in hers.

Ayu is a weirdo, so I'm just putting this possibility out there. I mean, she drops her phone in toilets... I think she's weird enough to come up with something like this.

Anyway, another awesome vid. The original preview doesn't really do it justice, much like the preview for Sayonara didn't do it justice. Somewhat sad, but I hope they upload the full PV someday. So many people will probably jump to the same conclusions I did about the quality of these PVs, without realizing that the last 3 minutes of each video ties every seemingly boring thing into a well-developed arc.

-> <-
Old 30th July 2015, 07:42 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
glitter/fated and You & Me
Old 30th July 2015, 04:58 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

is it just me or the instruments are way louder than her vocals?
Old 5th August 2015, 03:01 PM
YOU Initiate

ayu has no budget to hire a hot male model

Tags
sixxxxxx, summer diary