[Official Message] Winter Single 「Zutto... / Last minute / Walk」 2014.12.24 in stores - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th November 2014, 03:37 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONJJONG View Post
She was sitting in front of a keyboard meant she was composing?
I was thinking this as well.
Old 7th November 2014, 03:47 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Hopefully she'll sing one or more of the new songs at CDL...

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 7th November 2014, 04:04 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

CD only~~
Good
Old 7th November 2014, 04:12 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

This is the first triple A-side single titled eponymously. Interesting. I'll buy it.
de tu puņo y letra
Old 7th November 2014, 04:15 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
This is the first triple A-side single titled eponymously. Interesting. I'll buy it.
now you mention. is avex going to rename it to a one-alphabet title in due?
Old 7th November 2014, 04:51 AM
SAKURA Initiate

I couldn't be happier to hear about news of a new single! I'm already so totally excited!!!!

I just love the fact that it's a triple a-side & I absolutely love all three song titles, as well. Although, I think if I had to pick a favorite title from the three, it would be "Zutto...". I'm really hoping that we'll be able to hear some previews or something of all three songs very soon! And now I just wish December was already here. But, December will be here before we know it, right? I just know this single will absolutely be worth the wait & I'm totally looking forward to it!

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 7th November 2014, 06:12 AM
appears Initiate

I smell a love song trilogy though. Zutto meaning "much" or "always"... Last minute... Walk... Maybe another girl falls in love, tries to tell guy but it's too late, has to walk away trilogy?

I too am a bit disappointed there will be no PVs as of yet. But on the same hand, I knew there was going to be a disappointing caveat to the new single. This couldn't possibly go off without something that's generally necessary to the release not being a part of it. First it was promotion, then it was remixes, then it was one PV, then it was no PVs, and now its at all of that plus no CD+DVD release. I'm starting to think her next single will have no instrumentals or no covers or just be a case with no CD in it.

I am happy for the song titles though. And that photo of Ayu is god awful. Her face looks the least photogenic I've ever seen it. And the chick helping her stretch... I swore that was a man in a dress. Ayu has caught the IDGAF bug pretty good I guess.

I'm excited. But I am a bit leery. There will be actual music on this single, right? Like, they didn't take away the background music while Ayu sings, right? Because that could go for the next single...
Old 7th November 2014, 06:44 AM
appears Initiate

Terminal was CD only, and now this is going to be CD only. I wonder if this is going to be a new trend for her.
Old 7th November 2014, 08:02 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Other than Terminal...when was the last time an Ayu single had NO PVs???
Old 7th November 2014, 08:14 AM
Because of You Initiate

^i think people mentioned H as being one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalaspect View Post
I smell a love song trilogy though. Zutto meaning "much" or "always"... Last minute... Walk... Maybe another girl falls in love, tries to tell guy but it's too late, has to walk away trilogy?

I too am a bit disappointed there will be no PVs as of yet. But on the same hand, I knew there was going to be a disappointing caveat to the new single. This couldn't possibly go off without something that's generally necessary to the release not being a part of it. First it was promotion, then it was remixes, then it was one PV, then it was no PVs, and now its at all of that plus no CD+DVD release. I'm starting to think her next single will have no instrumentals or no covers or just be a case with no CD in it.

I am happy for the song titles though. And that photo of Ayu is god awful. Her face looks the least photogenic I've ever seen it. And the chick helping her stretch... I swore that was a man in a dress. Ayu has caught the IDGAF bug pretty good I guess.

I'm excited. But I am a bit leery. There will be actual music on this single, right? Like, they didn't take away the background music while Ayu sings, right? Because that could go for the next single...
LOL they are stripping down her releases SLOWLY. i guess too much money to spend not worth for the sales? But then again, promoting that would really help at least a bit. I hope they'll do more than drive a truck around shibuya and hang a few billboards.

On the other hand western artists don't really have DVD versions at all. They release the MVs to promote the thing on music channels. You can probably ger them on iTunes or something.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 7th November 2014 at 08:17 AM.
Old 7th November 2014, 08:58 AM
SCAR Initiate

I honestly don't care about the pvs if the quality is that of the latest ones. I'm glad she didn't do pray as I didn't want it ruined. I guess they will come with the album, maybe? I will just save money in buying these singles. Btw not only did H not have any pv but it also didn't have any remix... I guess she is replicating the same formula. Terminal was pretty much a recut single, they don't usually have pvs, and pray was a digital one, so no pv as well. Digital releases never have pvs. I believe it makes sense until now. next single will have pvs, just like FTL/MGR
Old 7th November 2014, 09:27 AM
Initiate

Love the titles! I don't mind that there aren't any PVs, since if she's planning on making any they'll probably be in the album. Remixes would have been nice though. I also thought of H when I saw this - I hope it's as good. She put in a Japanese title like HANABI.
Old 7th November 2014, 10:51 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Ooo... i like the CD only.... back to basics~

Old 7th November 2014, 11:08 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
Other than Terminal...when was the last time an Ayu single had NO PVs???
Yet some of her best selling singles had no PVs while she was at her peak...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 7th November 2014, 01:22 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONJJONG View Post
She was sitting in front of a keyboard meant she was composing?
I would really really really love a new song composed by her, it's been ages since the last time she released one of her own compositions

Old 7th November 2014, 01:31 PM
YOU Initiate

wow pretty exciting stuff!

for me any ballad is better than the new dance stuff, so 3 new ballads sounds amaze!

...and if they're composed by 'CREA' all the better

move aside M!

...ok, maybe I took that last one too far!
Old 7th November 2014, 01:33 PM
Don't look back Initiate

i think ayu feels its better to PERFORM the song rather than to make a PV for it?
Old 7th November 2014, 01:54 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
i think ayu feels its better to PERFORM the song rather than to make a PV for it?
I think so ... her performances are always so good
Namie and Ayu is opposite !!! I think that !!!
Old 7th November 2014, 02:43 PM
Heartplace Initiate

I don't personally care that it has no CD+DVD version (and therefore possibly no PVs) since it's not like the PVs would've been worth watching anyway. But I do think the principle is super lame. Like orbitalaspect said, we get almost nothing anymore. No promotion, no live performances, and now no remixes and no PVs.

I still think avex and their stupid "it's not going to sell anyway so why bother trying to include features that'll help it sell" philosophy are stupid.
Old 7th November 2014, 02:55 PM
rainy day Initiate

No PVs suck, but I'm not gonna complain about it too much and I certainly won't be disappointed that there isn't some half-assed remix of a dump track from CoLOURS on this release either. If even ONE song out of this single is able to hit it out of the park, I will be satisfied. That's all I need. One "ace" in the form of a grand, winter ballad and I will consider it a gift from God.
Closed Thread

Tags
last minute, tetsuya komuro, tetsuya yukumi, walk, zutto...