ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [I] - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th April 2009, 03:09 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Horrible setlist...I hope costumes, props and show in general is super amazing, I wanted her to finally sing at least one of the left-out songs the last years!(It Was...,criminal and GUILTY belong to my favourite songs and they were left out on their tours), but its really nice how she used the complete album for it and that its quite long(im usually disappointet about how short her tours are)
Old 11th April 2009, 03:39 PM
Initiate

Pffff horrible trackliste -____-
Many songs are recycled from PCDL what a pity!!!!!!
Fortunatelly, all of songs from NEXT LEVEL are here. Hope these performances will be good.
Old 11th April 2009, 04:00 PM
Over Initiate

^ What's the bad about that? The PCDL songs are really rare, should she perform songs she has performed a thousand times instead? NL fills out over the half of the list ^^
Old 11th April 2009, 04:03 PM
Liar Initiate

Yay! Awesome set list! I'm so glad she performed all the songs from Nexl Level! I can't wait to see the costumes!!

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 11th April 2009, 04:13 PM
neverending dream Initiate

This is so exciting! All songs from album performed, slightly longer setlist, different stage. I don't like how the non-NL songs are already performed on PCDL though. Nevertheless this makes me more excited than AT08!

Old 11th April 2009, 04:14 PM
Heartplace Initiate

If this is real I will be really happy! I always complain she forgets many of the latest album songs... many songs from MY STORY and (m)u were never sung (and i'm still waiting the day she'll sing criminal...)

The only thing about this tracklist... many songs are from PCDL... sure that she will do it different way... but I was hoping she would sing songs from memorial address and My Story... (walking proud, because of you, forgiveness, inspire, about you, moments...) But i understand the style she chose for PCDL fits better the NEXT LEVEL style...

So well, i'm happy because i loved those songs in PCDL!! in the corner, signal, hope or pain... the only one I hate is everywhere nowhere... i don't like this song.. XD

Well... I hope we'll have soon the final tracklist!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 11th April 2009, 04:15 PM
GAME Initiate

The setlist is alright.. nothing to jump for. It's absolutely retarded how identity is between LOVE 'n' HATE and In The Corner. If it has choreography, well then.. she needs to stop. Songs like identity, decision, and 1LOVE are meant to be sung with Ayu holding a mic, not her prancing around with the dancers using a headset mic. All it really does is give her an excuse to not actually have to sing to song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaka View Post
When she came out and sang on the platform towards the audience there was a circle area, the lights were reflected on/above their heads.
Someone said "is she really going to be doing this until the fall? What part of this is supposed to be her 'Next Level?'"
I don't get it?
Old 11th April 2009, 04:16 PM
count down Initiate

By the way, I feel HOPE or PAIN is SO redundant here... I mean just GREEN and Days filling the 'Ballad section' of the concert is good enough... I don't know.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 11th April 2009, 04:19 PM
Voyage Initiate

wow, i can't wait to see the confirmed list of songs!!!!!!
all these speculations sound really great =D
Old 11th April 2009, 04:21 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Days is like...her most mainstream and boring ballad she had in the last years, so HOPE or PAIN kind of saved the ballad part for me, GREEN is great, too, but it doesnt flow well if they dont change it
Old 11th April 2009, 04:32 PM
SCAR Initiate

PCDL songs are there, but we don't know they used the same set/acts/dancing. I'm really glad she is singing HOPE or PAIN again, that song is AMAZING live.,

And good to see she is singing the whole of NEXT LEVEL. It always irks me that songs are left out that should really be sung live. Not this time.
Old 11th April 2009, 04:43 PM
still alone Initiate

Location: Uruguay (little south american country, have you heard of it??)
Oh, the setlist its a bit disappointing... I mean, it was NEXT LEVEL + worst of PCDL + overplayed staples

The good is that she performed the whole NL album!!!!
But she could have used the "old" staples, like independent, Trauma, vogue or sth like that instead of the same ones all over again
Old 11th April 2009, 04:45 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Now, I just hope she has different costumes for the ballads again, like in AT05, when the 3 ballads which followed on each other had all different costumes
Old 11th April 2009, 04:48 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
Now, I just hope she has different costumes for the ballads again, like in AT05, when the 3 ballads which followed on each other had all different costumes
This reminds me that you might be right. Cos well I don't know about HOPE or PAIN --- GREEN, but at least for Days she should have changed into a white dress or something, with a video of Shu-ya and her before it. Just like CAROLS.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 11th April 2009, 04:50 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

I dont think HOPE or PAIN and GREEN work in the same costume, either, they are just too different, at least to me, hope or pain is white or black and GREEN is red, green or golden
Old 11th April 2009, 05:12 PM
Far away Initiate

Why is everyone stressing over the few PCDL songs??! Hello, those were only performed for TWO days and I'm sure there are other people (in Japan) that were dying to see them performed and couldn't make it to PCDL (since its only in Tokyo). She's doing a great fanservice by performing a select few again....and the ones that were requested.

I am glad to see an all NEXT LEVEL tracklist, She even changed up her staples (yay! everywhere nowhere, this time without a broken mic !)
Old 11th April 2009, 05:18 PM
I am... Initiate

im disappointed with the stage...i thought it will be different...with two more longer paths on the sides that joined together
Old 11th April 2009, 05:32 PM
LIMIT Initiate

So glad that she performs all the songs in NEXT LEVEL
Old 11th April 2009, 05:38 PM
BEST Initiate

This show is perfect!!!! I can't to see some fancam.....
Old 11th April 2009, 05:42 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Wow! Longest tour with one of the longest setlists, and then ALL 14 songs from NEXT LEVEL are being performed! That's awesome!

Oh, and apparently, this is how the stage is going to look? Somebody from mixi posted this:
http://hamahama1999.maeda-keiji.com/...XT_LEVEL~.html

I don't like how SURREAL isn't being performed, but I'm excited about UNITE! (even though I'd rather see Humming 7/4). I'm THRILLED about HOPE or PAIN; that's one of my favorite songs!!!

Can't wait to see costume pics! =D

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Closed Thread

Tags
ayumi hamasaki, concert, next level, tour