ayu's diary 2011/05/12 "Do not think" - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 12th May 2011, 10:36 PM
ourselves Initiate

It's so inspiring that she cares! Now, if only she'll stop using the shorthand....

My travel blog
Old 12th May 2011, 11:34 PM
End of the World Initiate

Ayu...;__; <3

This is so wonderful of her.
Old 13th May 2011, 12:08 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mami-chan View Post
via TA, and I'm *so* happy to know she really reads all our messages ç///ç
She's unique ♥
oh wow, i didn't realize you sent it via TA!

i've always wondered if she REALLY read EVERY TA message she receives, i like to believe she does! thats why i try not to send too many, haha, i don't want to overload her!

its amazing how much Ayu cares for her fans and her foreign fans. i have the notion that Ayu feels bad for us because we can't see her live and etc...so i kind of think she feels bad about it.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 13th May 2011, 02:06 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

"Even if I don’t know ur face and name…

I’ll always love u.
U can believe my love.

Coz I’ll never forget all foreign fans"

;_______; /tear falls. omg. yes, if you dont know my face and name, us foreigners all, we love and support you.
Please watch over me.
Old 13th May 2011, 09:09 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsixthirty View Post
oh wow, i didn't realize you sent it via TA!

i've always wondered if she REALLY read EVERY TA message she receives, i like to believe she does! thats why i try not to send too many, haha, i don't want to overload her!

its amazing how much Ayu cares for her fans and her foreign fans. i have the notion that Ayu feels bad for us because we can't see her live and etc...so i kind of think she feels bad about it.
I dn't write to her so often too, but sometimes I feel like writing her or send her some love when she's starting a tour etc..
I've always wondered that too and I'm so happy to know she actually READS them. I think I've never seen any other famous person caring so much for his/her fans. She's so special ç///ç

♡ Ayu fan since 2003 ♡

Old 13th May 2011, 09:37 AM
forgiveness Initiate

She is special. That we already knew. Even for us foreign fans. That I think both we and her discovered in London last year. It was truly a special year.

I love how she keeps on treasure her fans, both japanese and foreign.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 13th May 2011, 09:45 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I feel like the general public needs to see this side of Ayu more... we as fans seem to know it very well, but people have this diva-like "I don't give a dang about anyone but me" perception about Ayu that is the complete opposite of what her personality is like. For Ayu, I think of her as being about the "we/us" as opposed to a "me" if that makes sense.

Prime example = her latest ViVi for AT10. She talked about how everything she has done has been thanks to her fans and staff. She could not have broken so many records or created such magic without them. The ones who should be congratulated for her triumphs (in Ayu's opinion) are the hardworking staff members and dedicated fans that have helped her become the person she is today. She's so selfless and it pains me to see people label her as a selfish diva, but I guess it's hard to shake that image after people have decided how they feel about you.

Last edited by truehappiness; 13th May 2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 13th May 2011, 09:47 AM
Connected Initiate

People really need to know how lovely and kind Ayu is personally, especially to her fans.

She is that sweet^^
Old 13th May 2011, 10:22 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I feel like the general public needs to see this side of Ayu more... we as fans seem to know it very well, but people have this diva-like "I don't give a dang about anyone but me" perception about Ayu that is the complete opposite of what her personality is like. For Ayu, I think of her as being about the "we/us" as opposed to a "me" if that makes sense.

Prime example = her latest ViVi for AT10. She talked about how everything she has done has been thanks to her fans and staff. She could not have broken so many records or created such magic without them. The ones who should be congratulated for her triumphs (in Ayu's opinion) are the hardworking staff members and dedicated fans that have helped her become the person she is today. She's so selfless and it pains me to see people label her as a selfish diva, but I guess it's hard to shake that image after people have decided how they feel about you.
That is very true. Cuz when I lived in Japan i heard ppl trash-talking Ayu veeeery often. Even when my parents visited for 2 weeks they heard from a really nice japanese acquaintance that Ayu was only a true diva e.t.c. e.t.c. Then they tried to inform me about how "bad" Ayu was and that she wan't anything special... I got really irritated...

Why is it that Ayu got this reputation..? I mean, she have always been a sweet and loving person towards everyone all the time. Is it just because of the fact that she's big and famous?

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 13th May 2011, 11:20 AM
fairyland Initiate

strangely sometimes the outsiders'sights and insiders'sights don't coincide..i wonder why. But many times i've noticed about ayu that foreign fans knowledge and awareness about ayu is deeper than avarege japanese fan.

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 13th May 2011, 11:23 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI View Post
strangely sometimes the outsiders'sights and insiders'sights don't coincide..i wonder why. But many times i've noticed about ayu that foreign fans knowledge and awareness about ayu is deeper than avarege japanese fan.
I noticed that, too!

I think it's because in Japan Ayu is more like Britney or any other artist that's a normal star for them and for us she is something more special, because she's not mainstream and Japanese...
Old 13th May 2011, 11:55 AM
fairyland Initiate

yep..when i met my japanese friend sthe first time and told them i was a huge fan of ayu they just said: "oh well, really? " SO WHAT??!! i would kill to watch her PV on TV everyday

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 13th May 2011, 12:09 PM
Connected Initiate

Me too :-D

I would love to get the Japanese channels it must be sooo great*-*
Old 13th May 2011, 01:09 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Yeah well we can't expect them to get head-over-heals to see an Ayu PV on tv when they already have seen her PV's pretty much everyday for the last 10 years...

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
Old 13th May 2011, 02:39 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

awwwww~ ^^ she is teh best! ^^ thanks for sharing!

thanks to georgiaannaa on LJ for the gorgeous YamaPi gif from Namie's UNUSUAL PV <3
Old 14th May 2011, 10:04 PM
sending mail Initiate

How sweet

Old 14th May 2011, 11:03 PM
Initiate

Quote:
yep, it's me!!! T______________T
I'm crying since yesterday ç___ç And I just sent her a message to remember her that she has a lot of foreign fans who love and always support her ç_ç I did it million times and didn't expect this T__T

I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!! T______T
bb that's so wonderful!! your love got through, and now ayu's love is out there for us all

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 15th May 2011, 12:54 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
I'm crying since yesterday ç___ç And I just sent her a message to remember her that she has a lot of foreign fans who love and always support her ç_ç I did it million times and didn't expect this T__T

Wow! Well, you certainly got her attention, lol. Congrats and thank you for letting her know we are here~
Old 15th May 2011, 01:56 AM
Dolls Initiate

does it mean POWER of MUSIC World Tour??!!!! Ahhh, ayu's so sweet, she's driving me crazy!

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another...

Old 15th May 2011, 02:22 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:

D: woah omg you're soooo lucky.
Congrats and thank you for let it know to her

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu's diary, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, power of music, team ayu, teamayu