[Namie Amuro] The 100th Thread - Enter The Final Space - - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 17th July 2018, 04:56 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by haraiso View Post
I'm not exactly sure what this is but Hulu set up a special site called End Roll.

https://www.happyon.jp/namieamuro_endroll

Seems people are submitting their nicknames to the site? That's all I can figure out haha.
It is to submit your name for a chance to have your name air during the end credits of the final Hulu documentary episode.
Old 17th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoa62 View Post
More pics of the Final Space exhibition, I found them online on various Chinese and Japanese sites (Okinawa Times, some site called spice up jp, AppleDaily HK, oricon news...), I uploaded all of them here: https://imgur.com/a/rEq9EeH
This looks amazing, I would love to go!!

As for the goods, it's a shame they don't ship overseas, because I'd love to buy the Final Space book.

Last edited by cosmicfirefly; 17th July 2018 at 10:53 PM.
Old 18th July 2018, 01:37 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
It is to submit your name for a chance to have your name air during the end credits of the final Hulu documentary episode.
Oh nice! Thanks for that!

I'm hoping I'll be able to sign up and rip the episodes while I'm in Japan in a few weeks. It'd be nice to finally see all these episodes since it doesn't seem like anyone has uploaded it anywhere yet.

Hulu Japan is so restricted lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicfirefly View Post
This looks amazing, I would love to go!!

As for the goods, it's a shame they don't ship overseas, because I'd love to buy the Final Space book.
Tenso is a pretty good way to get the goods! They've been pretty good with everything I've ordered from Namie so far
Old 18th July 2018, 02:05 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by haraiso View Post

Tenso is a pretty good way to get the goods! They've been pretty good with everything I've ordered from Namie so far
Thanks! I will try that
Old 18th July 2018, 10:05 PM
Voyage Initiate

Thanks for the photos of the Final Space Exhibition! It looks amazing and I love seeing all the costumes!
Old 18th July 2018, 10:22 PM
WE WISH Initiate

It truly is the end of an era.... but not in a conventional way that you were expecting.

Some of you may have noticed that one of Namie's longtime dancers Hiromi was not in the final tour and the reason is she is pregnant and got married.

Yusuke, Hossy, and Risa were there for the wedding and in her post she confirmed that she is already pregnant. In recent posts she shows off her bump. Like Namie, like dancer?

Although no guarantee, it could possibly mean retirement to her dancing career as well. Its all coming to an end.

As for my 2nd ticket, I ended up wasting it. While they made the interface look like it was transferrable, you could only transfer to the person who registered for the lottery. As a last ditch effort, I tried asking the staff at Tokyo Dome, but they said nothing could be done. Then they said something that stuck with me for a month. In Japanese they said "rules are the rules". I get it, Japan is a very subservient country, its one of their greatest strengths that make them very disciplined, well-mannered people (did you see the Japanese people cleaning up after themselves in the World Cup?) but it can also be quite a weakness. I went to the show thinking I would be the reason this stadium would have one empty seat, but it turned out there were a bunch of empty seats. Is it really more important to follow the rules than to make sure as many people as possible get to see the final concert of one of the greatest acts of Jpop?

Anyway I'm done ranting, I did enough of that while sulking this past month (her retirement finally sank in during the closing minutes of the concert when she addressed us that this is the final time shes taking the stage).

Seems a few people are getting the chance to fly the Amuro Jet. May I ask how you booked a flight? It seems you can only search for flights on the current day and next day.

I am going back in September for a music festival and to hopefully visit all four Final Space museums, would be nice to fly the Amuro Jet while I am at it.
Old 19th July 2018, 12:29 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfe. View Post
It truly is the end of an era.... but not in a conventional way that you were expecting.

Some of you may have noticed that one of Namie's longtime dancers Hiromi was not in the final tour and the reason is she is pregnant and got married.

Yusuke, Hossy, and Risa were there for the wedding and in her post she confirmed that she is already pregnant. In recent posts she shows off her bump. Like Namie, like dancer?

Although no guarantee, it could possibly mean retirement to her dancing career as well. Its all coming to an end.

As for my 2nd ticket, I ended up wasting it. While they made the interface look like it was transferrable, you could only transfer to the person who registered for the lottery. As a last ditch effort, I tried asking the staff at Tokyo Dome, but they said nothing could be done. Then they said something that stuck with me for a month. In Japanese they said "rules are the rules". I get it, Japan is a very subservient country, its one of their greatest strengths that make them very disciplined, well-mannered people (did you see the Japanese people cleaning up after themselves in the World Cup?) but it can also be quite a weakness. I went to the show thinking I would be the reason this stadium would have one empty seat, but it turned out there were a bunch of empty seats. Is it really more important to follow the rules than to make sure as many people as possible get to see the final concert of one of the greatest acts of Jpop?

Anyway I'm done ranting, I did enough of that while sulking this past month (her retirement finally sank in during the closing minutes of the concert when she addressed us that this is the final time shes taking the stage).

Seems a few people are getting the chance to fly the Amuro Jet. May I ask how you booked a flight? It seems you can only search for flights on the current day and next day.

I am going back in September for a music festival and to hopefully visit all four Final Space museums, would be nice to fly the Amuro Jet while I am at it.

Lico (ayus former dancer) and Natsuka are also in the picture
Old 19th July 2018, 03:06 PM
I am... Initiate

I'm having trouble understanding the part about the '10 keywords' but Nippon TV is airing a special program every Saturday night at 10:54pm. It starts the 21st. I guess it will be one of those short space fillers the tv networks do.

The program is called namie amuro FINAL SPACE with the theme of a stage and they'll show special pictures. (It'll last for 1 year??)

Fanspace message:
Quote:
大好評放送中の日本テレビ系スぺシャル番組「namie amuro Final Space」!
7月21日(土)の放送テーマは「stage」。
安室奈美恵がステージにかける並々ならぬ情熱。
そこにはファンの存在が!

この番組は、10のキーワードをもとに、安室奈美恵が25年間大切にしてきたコトを紐解くスペ シャル番組!
1年間の独占密着映像をはじめ、7月から開催されている、「namie amuro Final Space」の情報を余すことなくお届けします!

ぜひチェックして下さいね!

スペシャル番組「namie amuro Final Space」
日本テレビ系で毎週土曜日 22:54から放送中
Old 19th July 2018, 03:45 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post
I'm having trouble understanding the part about the '10 keywords' but Nippon TV is airing a special program every Saturday night at 10:54pm. It starts the 21st. I guess it will be one of those short space fillers the tv networks do.

The program is called namie amuro FINAL SPACE with the theme of a stage and they'll show special pictures. (It'll last for 1 year??)

Fanspace message:
It's based on 10 different keywords, showing important parts of Namie Amuro from her 25 years. The keyword for the 21st July is 'stage'.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 19th July 2018, 03:58 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
It's based on 10 different keywords, showing important parts of Namie Amuro from her 25 years. The keyword for the 21st July is 'stage'.
Ah that makes much more sense. Thanks!
Old 19th July 2018, 11:55 PM
Initiate

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=2...2-spnannex-ent

Namie has reached over 900,000 pre-orders for the Finally DVD!!

She's set to become the first ever artist to sell over a million copies of a DVD
Old 20th July 2018, 03:38 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Snippet of Try Me (Osaka Dome ver.), Do It For Love (Nagoya Dome ver.), Sweet 19 Blues (Sapporo Dome ver.), Finally (Sapporo Dome ver.), Baby don't cry (Tokyo Dome ver.) and Sweet 19 Blues (Tokyo Dome ver.)

I'm debating if I should buy Nagoya Dome, Fukuoka Dome or Sapporo Dome version disc..
Old 20th July 2018, 03:49 AM
I am... Initiate

^omg!! when i read sweet 19 blues @ sapporo i knew it was gonna be the part where she accidentally went to the wrong side of the stage. I was at the side where she was suppose to be and the fan's reactions were really cute. I'm happy they got it on film.
Old 20th July 2018, 07:13 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Namie on the cover of Elle Hong Kong August 2018 issue

https://twitter.com/goodlife_myk/sta...26238797864960

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 20th July 2018, 07:36 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

omg I love Namie's covers but that one looks a bit like those FaceApp edits where they paste a smile on people's face
I like the outfit tho, hope there are better pics inside

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 22nd July 2018, 05:47 AM
Initiate

Full ELLE Hong Kong photoshoot!

Spoiler:

Old 22nd July 2018, 04:26 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

I like the styling and normally her aloofness doesn't bother me but she looks like she's just so over it
Old 22nd July 2018, 04:34 PM
walking proud Initiate

^ I've definitely gotten that feeling all year. Like, I am cashing in as much as I can, but please lord just let this be done already.
Old 23rd July 2018, 07:19 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

From Billboard

Quote:
Amuro's previous record for a live DVD/Blu-ray release was her 20th anniversary dome tour from 2012 that went on sale in 2013, and sold 350,000 copies through pre-orders alone. The current all-time record for a music DVD/Blu-ray release in Japan is 904,000 copies, according to Oricon, so her upcoming release has every chance of shattering this record.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-blu-ray-japan

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 23rd July 2018, 07:21 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
I like the styling and normally her aloofness doesn't bother me but she looks like she's just so over it
this is exactly what i thought too!
she looks tired and isn't even trying to hide it. hahaha

it's probably a really emotionally exhausting year for her too. She's probably looking forward to sleeping in for a year.

Tags
namie amuro