Problem with account - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Old 27th December 2022, 09:19 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Problem with account

Hello everyone,

I previously posted here under the account Akutenshi. However, for reasons unknown to me, I can't post comments or start threads on that account any more.

I tried to change the email I use on the account, and it never sent me a verification email. After that, whenever I logged in, it claimed my "account was not activated yet", but when I try to activate it, it says "invalid ink."

Because I'm unable to post any comments or message anyone, I made this account to ask for help. I'd much rather use that account than this new one, is there anyone on staff who can help me get full use of my account again? I've attached image links to show what seems to be happening.

Thank you!

https://i.ibb.co/y42ZSJC/2022-12-27-16-16-23-000.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/RcGBCH9/2022-12-27-16-16-40-000.jpg
Old 28th December 2022, 09:46 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

Hey, thank you for posting about this. We've had a few issues with user accounts being reset back to 'email awaiting confirmation' for no reason; I assume it's because the forum database is so outdated, but there's not really a consistent pattern to who gets affected and it's been a problem for a while.

Your original account has now been manually restored back to 'Member' status and all should be back to normal. Let me know if there's any other issues once you're logged back in.

If anyone else has encountered this problem, I'm leaving this thread open for posts, or you can DM me any time.